Vacation to Gwangju (Part 3)

I think this is love

 

“Oppa, I’m so hungry~ Let’s go to that restaurant. Eung?” Tiffany whining.

“Arasso. But we have to hurry. I want to meet my friend after I send you to the hotel. Is that okay?” said Yunho. He parks his car in front of the seafood restaurant.

“Ya~ Can I join you? It must be boring to stay alone in the hotel.” She pouts.

“You can go and have a walk at the beach nearby.”

“But oppa…” She whines.

“Fany, this is why I don’t want to bring you along. I know you will get bored.” Yunho raises his voice.

“Why you acting this way oppa? You use to be so friendly and close to me. I hate you!” She runs away from Yunho. Yunho quickly grab her hand.

“Ya! Why are you doing this? Okay, let me be honest with you. I’m here to meet my girlfriend. Yes, I have a girlfriend. You remember our new music engineer? She is my girlfriend.” Yunho sounds very angry.

“But why her? I mean, there is nothing special…”

“She is everything for me. Don’t talk like you know her. She is way better than you.”

“But I love you oppa.” She hugs Yunho tightly.

“What are you doing?” Yunho shocks. At the same time, Eunsoo and Seungho just get out from the restaurant. Both of them looks very shock when they saw Tiffany hugging Yunho in front of Yunho’s car.

“Yunho oppa? What are you doing here? With her?” Eunsoo’s voice shakes.

“Eunsoo ah, this is just a misunderstanding. I can explain it to you.” He pushes Tiffany’s hands and approaches Eunsoo.

“Don’t touch me! Just go way! Seungho oppa, let’s go.” She walks away to the car.

“Don’t worry Yunho sunbaenim, I will try to talk to her.” Seungho said and follows Eunsoo.

“Get in the car. I’ll send you to the airport. Just go back to Seoul.” Said Yunho.

“Where do you want to go?”Seungho asks Eunsoo.

“Can you drive me to the old art highschool?” she sobs

“Okay. Let’s go.” He gently her hair. Before he starts the car, he take out his phone and text Yunho.

“Sunbaenim, let’s meet at the old art highschool. – Seungho”

 

[School’s Basketball Court]

“Oppa, can you stop at the basketball court.”

“Okay, no problem.” Seungho follows her instruction. She get out of the car. There is a basketball left at the court.

“Ya! Catch this!” Seungho shouts and throws the ball at her. She turns around and the ball hit her head.

“That’s hurt oppa! Haishh!” She takes the ball and chase Seungho around the court. Seungho runs and laugh out loud. Eunsoo throw the ball at him and the ball hit his head.

“Ya!” Seungho turns and chase after her.

“Catch me if you can~”She sticks out her tongue. Seungho runs faster to catch her.

“Oh!” Eunsoo shocks and run away from him.

“Gotcha!” Seungho grabs her hand.

“Ahhhhh!!!” Eunsoo loses her balance and falls to the ground with Seungho on top of her. Seungho looks deeply into her eyes. He leans his face to Eunsoo’s face. Slowly, his lips touch Eunsoo’s lips. He kisses her gently. Eunsoo froze at Seungho’s action. However, she slowly kiss Seungho back.  Seungho deepen his kiss. After that, his lips trail down to Eunsoo’s neck.

“Yunho yah~” Eunsoo starts to moan. Seungho immediately stop when he hears Eunsoo moans Yunho’s name.

“I’m sorry,Oppa. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to…”Eunsoo’s face blushes.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too. I… It’s my fault. I shouldn’t do that at the first place. I thought I can make you feel a bit calm after what happen this evening. But I lost control of myself. I’m so sorry.” Seungho sighs heavily. Yunho’s car arrives at the basketball court.

“Is that why you telling me to come here?” Yunho walks towards Seungho and starts to punch him.

“Oppa! Stop it. Please stop it!” Seungho falls down to the ground. His mouth was bleeding.

“You basta**.” Yunho yells at him.

“How could you do this to me, Eunsoo?”

“Oppa, you don’t understand. We just…”

“We just what? Just making out?” Yunho still can believe his eyes. Eunsoo kneel down and starts to cry. Yunho leave the car and speed his car.

[Eunsoo’s house]

“What happen to Seungho?” Eunsoo’s mom gasps when she saw Seungho’s bruise.

“It’s nothing Aunt.”

“Tell me what happen Eunsoo.”Said her dad.

“I’m sorry dad. It’s all my fault. He gets into a fight because of me.”

“No. It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. If I didn’t do that…” Seungho sigh.

 

[Eunsoo’s room]

“Ahhh! It’s hurts~” Seungho whines when Eunsoo put some ointment to his bruise.

“Haish! How old are you oppa! This thing will not happen if you not ki…” Eunsoo stop at her word.

“Kiss you? Actually I do it on purpose. I want to make Yunho Sunbaenim jealous. I want to know do he really loves you. Now I know that he really loves you. So do you. I don’t have to worry about you anymore. He is a very good guy. Don’t worry. I’ll explain everything to him. “

“Thanks oppa.” Eunsoo hugs him.

“You’re welcome sweety. May I go to my room now? Too many things happen today.” He giggles.

“Arasso. Have a good rest. Goodnight oppa.”

“Goodnight.” He kisses Eunsoo’s forehead. Eunsoo smiles sweetly at him. He leave the room and text Yunho.

“Anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim, I’m very sorry for what has happened today. I do that on purpose because I want to see do you really love Eunsoo. I really love her. I want a good man to take a very good care of her. A man that can be with her for the rest of her life. I believe that you are the right man to do that. I don’t have to worry about her anymore. Please take a good care of her. Thank you. – Seungho”

 

[Tiffany’s apartment]

Tiffany just takes her bath. She still pissed off with what has happen in Gwangju.

“I can’t believe Yunho oppa can fall for that ugly girl.”She murmured. Suddenly she heard a phone rings.

“That is not my ringtone. That’s weird.” She takes out the ringing phone from her bag.

“Oh! It’s Yunho oppa’s phone.” She open and reads the text message.  She smirks and deletes that text message.

“Oops! My bad. I guess that Yunho oppa didn’t get the text message.” Her laughs fills the apartment.

 

P/S: Another update! Yup! Things are getting complicated. OTL

@Junghayoo, Thanks for subscribing! ^^