Vacation to Gwangju (Part 1)

I think this is love

 

[Eunsoo’s office]

Mr. Jang knocks on her door.

“Come in.”

“Our boss already gives you the permission to have a vacation for 2 weeks. This is the letter.”

“Really? Wow! That is quite fast. Thank you so much Mr. Jang.”

 

[TVXQ’s dorm]

“Hyung! Wake up! We are going to be late.” Changmin rushes Yunho to wake up.

“Wae? I want to sleep some more.” He pulls back his blanket.

“Ppali hyung! We have a schedule at Gwangju.”

“Gwangju? Eunsoo are going to have her vacation at Gwangju too. “ Suddenly, the manager hyung enter Yunho’s room and shouted.

“Ya imma! Ppali! You guys are late.”

“”Hyung can I have a short vacation after the schedule at Gwangju? I want to visit my hometown.” He look at the manager hyung with his puppy eyes.

“Haish! Okay. But only for a week.”

“Gomawo hyung! Jjinja gomawoyo!” He jumps and hugs his manager hyung.

“Eeyy, what’s wrong with you? Pack your bag quickly.”

“Nae, hyung~” Yunho smile happily at him. As soon manager hyung leave the room, he text Eunsoo to tell her about the vacation.

“Good morning Jagiya~ I have a very good news. I’m going to Gwangju today and I also have a short holiday for 1 week. Let’s spend our holiday together~^^”

“Kaja!” Yunho shouts after he finished sending the text to Eunsoo. Changmin smile and shake his head.

 

 

 

 

[Eunsoo’s house at Gwangju]

“Uwaaaa! I really miss this house so badly! I want to see my room!” Eunsoo run upstairs. Her phone rings as soon as she enters her room.

“Yunho oppa?” She opens the txt message.

“What? Assa! This will be the best vacation.” She jumps on her bed.

“Eunsoo! Eunsoo ya!” She heard her name being called. She goes back to downstairs. She looks very shocked when she sees Seungho right in front of her eyes.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” She ask Seungho with her confused face.

“Eunsoo ah~ I miss you so much. You don’t miss oppa?” Seungho hugs her. Eunsoo still can’t believe her eyes.

“I told him to come here. We have a lot of things to discuss together.” Her dad said.

“How did you guys know each other?”Eunsoo ask.

“Well, it’s a long story. Seungho’s dad is my best friend during my high school. I also shocked when I know that you and Seungho are best friend. I think you two looks good together.”Her dad smile and looks at Seungho.

“What are you talking about Dad?”

“Let’s go. The car already waits for us.” Said Eunsoo’s mom.

“You and Seungho can use this car. Your dad and I want to have some privacy.” Her mom winks at her.

“But mom…”

“Eunsoo ah~ I know you don’t want me to be here. I don’t know how to refuse your dad invitation. I hope you understand.”

“No oppa. It’s not your fault.” She sighs.

“Let’s go.” Seungho open the door for her.

“Thanks oppa.” Seungho starts the car engine. He can see that Eunsoo is not in a good mood. She doesn’t even bother to wear the seatbelt. He reachs for Eunsoo’s seatbelt and help her with it. Eunsoo startled with Seungho’s action. Their face is very close to each other. Eunsoo’s heart beat faster when Seungho lean to her. Seungho laugh at her face expression.

“Aigoo~ What’s wrong with you?”Seungho messes her fringe.

“It’s scary. Don’t do that again.” Seungho laugh.

“Why? You afraid that you will fall for me?” He wiggles his eyebrows.

“Ya! Ppali! Let’s go.” Eunsoo hit his shoulder.

 

[Eunsoo’s POV]

What should I tell to Yunho oppa? Haish! He was so excited about this vacation. And why did Seungho oppa act that way to me?

 

[Yunho’s POV]

I can’t wait to see Eunsoo. Yeobo ya~ I miss you so much. Gidaryeo~

 

To be continued...

 

P/S: First of all, I'm very sorry because it's been a long time since I updated the last chapter. Thank you very much for subscribing this fanfic. I really appreciate it. ^^

@Patty12, @loveofmusic Thanks for subscribing~ Feel free to leave some comment...^^