Vacation to Gwangju (Part 2)

I think this is love

 

[Schedule backstage]

“Hyung, I have to go after the press conference. Is that okay?” Yunho ask manager hyung.

“Arasso ya imma. You can leave after the press conference.”

“Kamsahamnida hyung” He smile and change his stage outfit.

After the press conference finish, he quickly leaves the venue.

“Oppa! Wait for me!” Tiffany run towards him and panting.

“Your manager hyung tell me that you are going to spend your 1 week holiday here. May I join you? I never get a chance to visit Gwangju. Please~”She beg with her puppy eyes.

“Err...I don’t know Fany. I want to meet my old friends.”

“Please oppa~ Please~”

“Okay. You can come with me.”

“Yay! Wait! I’ll get my bag first.” Yunho sigh heavily.

 

[Seafood Restaurant]

“Waaahh! This is my favourite restaurant. I can’t believe it still here. The food here tastes daebak. Let’s go oppa.” She pulls Seungho’s hand.

“Oh, by the way, where are mom and dad?”

“They said that you love this restaurant. So, I brought you here. They went to your dad favorite restaurant.” Seungho smile sweetly at her.

“Oh. Okay. Let’s go inside.” She said awkwardly. Seungho hold her hands and their finger intertwined. He smiles cutely. Eunsoo’s face starts to blush. They choose the table that face to the beautiful beach.

“Ah~ This is a very good place to have a vacation with someone special. Am I right?” Seungho ask. She nods her head. The waiter come and take their order.

“Why do I get a feeling that you don’t want me to be here?”

“No oppa. It’s just…Haish! Yunho oppa will spend his vacation here too. I promise to spend our vacation together. And about the thing that dad said about us, it makes me worry. You know how I feel towards you right? And don’t forget about Seoyeon. She likes you and she is a very sweet girl.” She takes a deep breath after she explains everything to Seungho.

“Is that the reason why you act awkwardly when you with me? I miss you Eunsoo. I know you don’t have any feeling for me but please don’t act that way.  You know what? I miss your aegyo, your pouts and your cute smile. You are my best friend. I don’t want to lose you Eunsoo ah.” Seungho sighs heavily and lower down his head.

“I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t mean it. I miss you too. It’s just I feel nervous with what my dad has plan for us. You don’t know him. Even I can’t read his mind.” Eunsoo sighs. Seungho looks at her.

“Oppa, mianhae~”Eunsoo pokes his cheeks.

“Shireo!” Seungho stick out his tounge.

“Ya~ Mwoya” She crosses her arms and pouts.

“Aigoo~ You’re such a baby.”Seungho pinches her chubby cheeks and smiles sweetly at her.

“I’m sorry too, Eunsoo ah~ Let’s tell your dad about everything once we get back home, okay?” He hugs Eunsoo.

“Ya~ Oppa, the waiter are coming.”said Eunsoo. Seungho loosen his hug and let her go.

“Enjoy your meal.”The waiter said and leaves.

“Let’s eat.”

 

[Seungho’s POV]

I still love her. I do. But Yunho sunbaenim is the one for her. It’s okay, Yang Seungho. You still can find another love. Hwaiting! Oh, I just remember about Seoyeon. I better hurry or else that GO kid will flirt with her.

To be continue…

 

P/S: Update!!! 

@Lillylemon,, Thanks for subscribing!!! ^^