I Want to Forget Him

I think this is love

 

[Eunsoo’s room]

It’s 6.30 am. Suddenly Eunsoo’s phone rings. She looks at the screen.

“Eung? Mr. Jang?” She answers the phone.

“Yeoboseyo. What happen Mr. Jang?”

“Yeoboseyo. I’m sorry Eunsoo, can you go back to Seoul now? We have some problems regarding the album that we recorded last week. I need your help.”

“”Okay. I will go back to Seoul this morning.”

“Thank you so much Eunsoo.”

“No problem Mr. Jang.” Eunsoo take her bath and go downstairs with her luggage. Seungho, her mom and dad already waiting for her at the dining table.

“Where are you going with the luggage honey?” Her mom asks.

“I have to go back to Seoul mom. Mr. Jang said that we have some technical problem and he said he needs my help.” She sits down and takes a sip of her coffee.

“But there’s a lot of thing that I want to discuss with you. It’s about you and Seungho.” She almost spit her coffee.

“We can discuss that later dad.”

“Seungho can you go back to Seoul with her?” her mom asks.

“No problem. I will take a very good care of her.” Seungho smiles at her mom.

“Oppa, hurry and pack your bag. I don’t want to be late.”

“Arasso~” Seungho leave the dining room.

“He is a very sweet guy. Am I right Eunsoo?”

“Err…I guess so.”Eunsoo hesitantly answers her mother.

 

[Seoul]

They finally arrive at Incheon airport.

“Eunsoo ah, I already text Yunho sunbaenim about what happened last night. But I don’t get any reply from him.”

“Ah~ maybe he’s busy with his schedule. And maybe he needs more time to think about this matter. It’s okay. Anyway, thank you so much oppa.” She smiles at Seungho.

“You want me to drive you to your office?” Eunsoo take a glance at her watch.

“That wouldn’t be a problem right? Thank you so much oppa.”

“Let’s go.”

 

[SM Building]

Eunsoo and Seungho arrive at SME building.

“Waaa! It’s very big compared to our company.”

“Thank you so much for giving me a ride. I need to go now. See you again oppa.” She smiles and waves at Seungho.

“Eung. It’s okay. Don’t overwork yourself.” Seungho drive his car to the parking lot. He wants to meet Yunho and explain to him about the misunderstanding in person.

 

[Recording room]

“Anyeonghaseyo. Sorry, I’m late.” Eunsoo greets and bows to Mr. Jang.

“It’s okay. Before that, we have a short meeting. We have to explain to the artist about this problem.”

“Okay.” She sees Yunho and Changmin sit at the corner of the room along with Super Junior boys. She bows when Changmin see her. Changmin smiles and wave at her. Tiffany and her members enter the rooms. She glares at Eunsoo when she sees her. Tiffany quickly go to corner of the room where Yunho sit with the other boys.

“Anyeong Oppa~” She smiles at Yunho.

“You left your phone with me last night. Here you go.”

“Are you guys dating?” Donghae asks with his confused face. Yunho takes the phone and accidentally see Eunsoo.

“What do you guys think if I go out with Fany?” He hugs Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Ya~ its embarrassing oppa~” Tiffany whines. Changmin glares at Yunho. He get up from the couch and go to Eunsoo.

“Eunsoo ya, can I talk to you for a second?”

“Can we talk after the meeting?”

“No. I need to talk to you right now.” Both of them get out from the room.

“Do you and Yunho hyung have problems? I thought you and him are going to Gwangju for a vacation.”

“A lot of things happen during the vacation. It’s okay Oppa. I will talk to him later. But he seems to avoiding me.”

“You want to meet him? I can help you.” Changmin look very determined.

“It’s okay Oppa.  Thank you very much. I’ll talk to him when he’s ready. Let’s go inside.” She smiles.

“Okay. But if you need anything, just tell me. I don’t like that Fany girl.” He pouts. Eunsoo laughs at his action. Both of them enter the room.

 

[SM’s Café]

Seungho has been waiting at the café for an hour. Suddenly he saw Yunho and Tiffany enter the café. He walks towards both of them.

“Anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim. Can I talk to you for a moment?” Seungho bows and asks him politely.

“What do you want from me?”

“I know it’s my fault but I have solid reason to do such things. I just want to ask you why you didn’t give me any reply.”

“Reply? What reply?” Yunho eyebrows frown. Tiffany starts to feel nervous.

“I’ve sent you a text message last night. I’ve been waiting for your reply all night long.” Yunho check the incoming text message in his phone.

“I don’t receive any text message from you.” Yunho glares at Tiffany.

“Do you touch my phone last night?” He asks. Tiffany nods and lowered down her head.

“Why would you do that, Fany?”

“You don’t understand oppa. I love you but why did you choose that ugly girl instead of me.” She starts to cry.

“Watch your mouth! You are nothing compared to Eunsoo.” Seungho yell at her. Tiffany run and get out of the café.

“Take it easy. I know she is a bit rude. I’m so sorry.” Yunho try to calm Seungho down.

“It’s not your fault. Can we talk right now?” Yunho nods his head.

 

[Eunsoo’s office]

Eunsoo already spend about 6 hours in her room with piles of work. She still pissed off with what happen in the recording room but she have to concentrate to her works.

“Ah! My coffee! Haishh!” She sighs when she realizes her coffee is almost finished already. She gets up from her chair and goes to the break room to make some coffee. The corridor looks very dark and suddenly she feels somebody pull her into the break room. She try to scream but there is nobody there.

“Eunsoo ah, it’s me.” Yunho turn on the light.

“What do you want from me?” She glares at him.

“I’m really sorry. I know what I did earlier in the recording room was wrong. I was trying to make you jealous. I’m sorry honey.” He pleads with his puppy eyes.

“I’m sorry Yunho sshi but I got a lot of work to do. If you excuse me…”

“I love it when you get angry and call me “Yunho sshi”.” Yunho grabs her hands and looks into her eyes. Eunsoo feels chill down her spine.

“Let go of me!” She starts to throw tantrum at Yunho. Yunho push her to the wall and cage her with his strong arms.

“Let’s just end our relationship here. I can’t take it anymore. My dad likes Seungho more than you.” She glares at him. Yunho was taken aback with her last word.

“So you want to forget me? Try to forget me!” Yunho kisses her lips roughly. She try to fight Yunho’s kiss.

“Let go of me! I hate you Jung Yunho! I hate you!” She try to push Yunho but he is too heavy for her. She surrenders and let Yunho devours her lips. Yunho’s lip trails down to her neck and starts to nibble on her neck. Eunsoo bite her lower lips so her moan do not escapes from . Yunho hands quickly her blouse. He throws her blouse to the floor.

“Yunho ya~” She moans. Yunho smirks. He kisses her lips passionately. She kisses him back.

“I miss you baby. I’m sorry, I know I’ve done wrong. I don’t want you to leave.” Yunho pull out of the kiss and whisper to her. Yunho looks into her eyes. Eunsoo’s eyes become watery.

“I miss you too oppa.” Eunsoo caress his face and kiss him softly. 

 

p/s: I miss some of the text while I update this chapter just now. OTL.

      and I know, The "y" part . LOL