A Date with Yunho Oppa~ ^^

I think this is love

 

Eunsoo sound asleep next to Yunho.  Yunho carefully caress her face and plays with her hair. Yunho looks at his watch.  It’s already 4.00 am.

“Honey~ Wake up. It’s 4 a.m already. Your parents will be worry.” Eunsoo opens her eyes slowly. She smiles and kisses Yunho’s cheek.

“Don’t worry oppa, they still in Gwangju. I want to stay with you. Like this.”She hugs Yunho tightly.

“Let’s go shopping tomorrow! I want to go on a date like normal people too.” Eunsoo look at him with her big eye.

“What if people recognized you?” She pouts.

“Don’t worry about that. Right now you need to go back to your home and get some sleep okay?”

“What about your work?” She asks.

“I’m still on my vacation honey~” He kisses her forehead.

“Oh~Can you give me a ride? I don’t bring my car yesterday.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

 

[In front of Eunsoo’s house]

“Woah! Your house is really big!”

“It’s my dad’s house. Not mine.” She giggles.

“Yes, I know but…this house is amazing.”

“You need to buy me a big house too if you want to marry me. Arasso? ”

“Aigoo~ Are you trying to kill me? You have to wait for 10 or more years if you want a house like this.”

“Actually, I don’t need a big house. I will be the happiest girl if I have you as my husband.” She smiles.

“Are you trying to propose me Eunsoo ah?” Yunho looks at her.

“Wae? You better be hurry because Seungho oppa still have a chance. You know, the thing about my dad, I really hope I can sort everything out once he come back from Gwangju.” Yunho don’t know what to say. The car was filled with awkwardness.

“Haishh! I know I should not say anything about that. I’m so sorry oppa. I’ll get in now.” She opens the car door. Yunho suddenly grabs her hands.

“Wait! It’s not your fault. Seungho already told me about all this things. I will meet your dad once he comes back from Gwangju. I promise.” Yunho lean his face towards her face.

“Oppa, people will look at us.”

“It’s only 5.00 am. There’s nobody here.” He whispers and kisses her lips deeply.

“Don’t forget our date okay?” He smiles at her.

 

[8 am @ in front of Eunsoo’s house]

Yunho already wait for Eunsoo in front of her house for 15 minutes. Finally she came out from her house with this dress.

“I’m sorry for making you wait oppa. I’m so sorry~” She bows.

“It’s okay. You look cute with that dress. You should wear like this more. Even Changmin also said that your fashion is too simple.”

“Ya! What’s wrong with my fashion sense?” click here and here

“I mean you usually wore pants. You look cuter when you wear like this.” He reaches for Eunsoo’s hands and hold it tightly.

“Thanks oppa~ But I really think there is nothing wrong with my style.”She pouts.

“Arasso~ You will always look beautiful to me.”

“Oppa, where is your car?”

“I didn’t bring it today. I told Changmin to drive me here. Let’s walk and hold each other’s hand like other couples.” He smiles at her.

“Aigoo~ You’re so cute~” Eunsoo pinches his cheek.

 

They spend the day at shopping mall and play game at the arcade. It’s almost 12 at noon. Eunsoo feel very tired.

“Oppa let’s sit there.” She points to the empty chair.

“Let’s go.” Yunho look very happy and takes out his phone to take a picture of Eunsoo.

“Oppa~ Shireo~”

“Wae? You look so cute and we have to take a lot selca today. I want to show it to Changmin. Please~” He beg with his cute puppy eyes and pouty lips.

“Haishh. Okay then.” She makes a ‘V’ sign and smile at Yunho.

“Let’s take a picture together.”

“You are so excited about this right? How old are you?” She giggles. They take a selca together.

“Oppa, now pose cutely for me~”Yunho do the ‘kiss’ pose.

“Give me your phone.” Yunho said. Eunsoo give her phone to Yunho. Yunho starts to take hundreds selcas of himself.

“Done. Now you can choose one of them and make it as you wallpaper.” She scrolls down the picture gallery and giggles.

“Ah~ What should I do with these pictures? You are so funny oppa.”

“Let’s go to that stall. I want to eat ddukbokki!” Yunho pulls her hands.

“Ajusshi, give me one plate of ddukbokki.” Yunho ask the owner of the stall. Suddenly, Eunsoo’s phone ring.

“Yeoboseyo. Aboji? Now? But… okay. I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Who’s calling you just now?”

“My mom calls just now. She said that my dad wants to meet me now.”

“What happened?”Yunho asks.

“I don’t know. But it seems urgent. I’m sorry oppa. I have to go now.” She stands on her tip toe and kisses Yunho’s nose.

“Bye oppa~” She wave at him and he saw her slowly disappearing from his sight.

 

[Yunho’s POV]

Why did I feel something wrong? I need to meet her dad tomorrow.

 

p/s: @QueenB_doll Thanks for your comment. I'm glad that you like it. ^^

      @BigGeneration  &  @Mel-bear122 Thanks for subscribing! Leave some comment if you have time okay? ^^