I Still Remember

I think this is love

 

click here heart

 “Kim Eunsoo. Why do you come back to my life? “He sigh heavily and speed his way to TVXQ’s dorm.

 

[Flashback]

“Ya! What take you so long?”

“Unnie, mianhae. We have some event for junior. I can’t go back with you today. Mianhae.”

“Ya! I ride this bike all the way from my school just to go back with you. Haisshh..Nevermind. I wait for you. Meet me at the basketball court. You better be hurry.” Eunsoo left Seoyeon and ride her bicycle to the basketball court. She parks her bicycle and suddenly a ball hit her head from the back.

“Mian! Are you okay?”

“Ya! Do you even know how to play basketball? Take this back.” Eunsoo yell and throw the ball to Yunho.

“Ya! This girl is really something. How old are you anyway? Don’t you have any respect to your sunbaenim.” Yunho approaches her.

“I don’t go to your school. You’re not my sunbae anyway.” Eunsoo said and glare at him.

“Aigoo, this little…”

“What! You should go back home and study harder. Your basketball skill .”

Yunho look at her cute big eyes and smile at her.

“What are you looking at? Don’t smile to me like that. Creeper.”  She crossed her arm.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to throw the ball at you. I’m sorry.” Yunho speak softly and looked at her. Eunsoo step back a little bit.

“My name is Jung Yunho. You can call me Yunho. May I know what your name?”

“Er..My name is Kim Eunsoo. It’s okay. I’m sorry too. Actually I’m angry with my cousin. I have to wait for her since she has some event at school.”

“Unnie! “ SeoYeon panting.

“SeoYeon ah! I thought you have an event at school.”

“It has been cancalled. Oh! Yunho sunbaenim. Anyeonghasaeyo.” She bows to greet Yunho.

“Anyeong SeoYeon ah~”

“You know him?” Eunsoo ask her.

“He is my Art Club’s sunbae.”

“I see. We should go back now. Your mom will scold me.” Eunsoo said and ride her bicycle.

“We have to go Sunbae. Anyeonghikasaeyo.”

“Nae. Be careful on your way home. I hope to see you again Eunsoo.” Yunho smile at her. She smiles back awkwardly.

“Your sunbae is a creeper. It gives me a goose bump. “

“I think he likes you. Not to mention, he is a very cool dancer.  You should see him dance.”

“Ya! It’s very funny of you.  Whatever.  Let’s race back to home.”

 

(2 days after that)

“Hi! Do I make you wait?” 

“Hi! No. I just get here. SeoYeon told me that you want to see me.”

“Eunsoo ya~ May I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“Will you go out with me?”

“I..I..”

*Beep Beep*

“Excuse me for bothering you Miss. You have to go home now. Your father is waiting for you.” Said Eunsoo’s driver.

“I’m sorry Yunho sshi, I have to go now. Bye.” She run to her car and wave to Yunho before she get in the car.

 

(Eunsoo’s house)

“Kim Eunsoo!” her father yell at her.

“Do you know what have you done wrong? I never give you any permission to date a boy. Who is that boy?”

“What? I’m dating? I don’t know what you talking about dad?”

“Jung Yunho!”

“How do you know about him? Don’t tell me that you send your people to spy on him. He’s just a friend of mine and SeoYeon’s sunbae. He is a very nice guy, Dad. Leave him alone.”

“That kind of guy don’t have future. Singing and dancing? If I hear that you’re going out with him, I will not hesitated to send you to Japan. ”

“Nae.” Eunsoo reply weakly.

 

(The next day)

“Eunsoo ya~ Wait!” Yunho running toward her with a box.

“Have you thought about what I’ve said yesterday?”

“I’m sorry Yunho sshi. I can’t go out with you. My father will… I just can’t. I’m sorry. I have to study hard and stop playing round.”

“ Eunsoo ah~ I’m very serious to take you as my girlfriend. I love you.” Yunho take and grasps her hands.

“ Ya imma! How dare you touch my daughter! You filthy thing!” Eunsoo’s dad shouts at him and push him to the ground.

“Dad! What are you doing here?”

“ I know that this will happen. You, Jung Yunho! I don’t want you to see my daughter anymore. “He grab Yunho’s shirt collar.

“Let’s go home. We have a lot of things to discuss.” He take Eunsoo hands and take her to the car.

 

(Eunsoo’s house)

“This weekend I will send you to Japan. You will be staying at your uncle house.”

“But, Dad…”

“End of discussion” He go upstairs and leave Eunsoo crying.

Eunsoo cry and run to her room. She smashed her face onto the pillow.

“I’m sorry Yunho sshi. I love you too.” She sobs. She opens her bag and takes a paper and pencil. She starts to write a letter to Yunho.

“SeoYeon ah~ Can you please give this letter to Yunho sshi?”

“I will.” SeoYeon nod her head and hug Eunsoo tightly.

“Thanks.” Eunsoo wipe her tears.

 

(The next day)

“Sunbaenim! I have a letter for you. It’s from Eunsoo Unnie. She will be going to Japan today.”

“What? Are you serious?” Yunho eyes widen.

“Thanks SeoYeon.”

“You’re welcome Sunbae. I have to go.”

Yunho open the letter and start to read.

 

Dear Yunho oppa,

By the time you read this letter, I probably on my way to Japan. I’m truly sorry for what my father have done to you. I just want you to know that I also feel the same way about you. I love you. I never feel this way before. You are very nice guy, Yunho oppa. But I guess we are not destined to be together. I heard form SeoYeon that you will try out for an audition. Best of luck. I know you can do it. You are very talented. I will be your number fan when you become an idol one day. Thank you so much for the present yesterday. Even though I don’t get to see what is in the box, I really appreciate it. Once again, I’m very sorry for what happened yesterday.

Love,

EunSoo.

 

Yunho tears drop to his cheeks. 

 

_YunHoLicious501 Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. I hope you like it

monalisa87 Thanks for subscribing! ^^