Yes, I am jealous!

I think this is love

 

[Seoyeon Apartment]

“I’m home~ Seoyeon, you have your dinner already?”

“Nae.” Seoyeon reply slowly.

“What happen? You look sad.”Eunsoo caress her hair.

“Please tell me the truth. Are you dating Seungho sshi?” she cried

“Seoyeon ah. Please don’t cry. Seungho oppa and I are just friend.It’s nothing special.”

“Don’t lie to me. I saw what happen just now. He kisses your forehead.”

“You saw us? I’m sorry Seoyeon. He did confess to me. You know that I don’t have any feeling towards him. Yes, I do love him. But just as an oppa. There’s nothing more than that.”

“So, what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know what to do. After he gets back from Japan, I’ll tell him about my feeling.”

“Unnie, really? I’m so sorry but I can’t help it whenever I saw you with him.”

“It’s okay. I understand it. I should introduce you to him. Sounds great isn’t it?”Seoyeon hug her.

“You understand me more than anybody else. So, tell me everything about your first day at SME. Do you meet him?”

“Yes. I meet him this morning.”

“So, how was it?”

“I don’t know. He looked at me coldly. He doesn’t even greet me. Only Changmin sshi talk to me. He’s cute.”

“Hmmm...It must be super awkward for you to work with him.”

“ I have to stand the way he looks at me. He hates me. I can read it from the way he looks at me.” She sighs.

“Anyway, I have some work to do. My senior already gives me tons of work. You should sleep early. “

“Arasso Unnie. Don’t overwork yourself. “

 

 

 

[TVXQ’s recording room (9.00am)]

“Good morning Eunsoo. You came early.” Changmin take off his jacket and sit next to Eunsoo.

“Good morning Changmin sshi.” Eunsoo smile at him.

“Good morning Yunho sshi.” Her voice shakes.

“Morning.” He replied without looking at her.

“I told you to call me Changmin oppa right?” Changmin ask her with his cute big eye.

“Er..Okay. I’m sorry oppa.” Yunho cough.

“Why hyung? Are you jealous?” the evil maknae laugh.

“Why should I? Stop playing around. We have a lot of work to do today.”

“Nae hyungnim~” Changmin answer him. The studio assistant enter the room.

“Do you guys want some coffee? I’m going to the café.”

“I want a cup of Espresso.” Said Changmin.

“Vanilla Latte.”both of Eunsoo and Yunho said at the same time.  He looks at her. She turn her face away from Yunho. The atmosphere of the room suddenly turns awkward.

“That’s all? Okay. I’ll be in a minute.”

Changmin look at both of them.

“Did I miss something here?”

“Let’s start our recording.” Yunho walk away and take his paper with him. Changmin stares at her.

“What?” Eunsoo quickly leave Changmin and sit next to her senior.

"These guys are weird." Changmin whispered.

[Car Park (11.00pm)]

"Oh, come on!" Eunsoo kick the punctured tyre.

"Eunsoo! What happen to your tyre?" Changmin ask her when he heard she yell.

"It's punctured." She pout.

"We can take your home. Right hyung?"

"It's okay, I'll call the mechanic. It will be alright."

"It's dangerous here.Especially at night. It's okay. Just tell the mechanic to come tomorrow. We'll send you home." said Yunho.

"I'm sorry for trouble you guys. Thank you" She bow to Yunho.

"You don't have to bow to him." said Changmin.

"Let's go. Let me help you with your stuff."

"Thank you oppa."

 

[In front of Seoyeon apartment]

"So you live here?" Changmin ask

"Actually I'm staying with my cousin. My parents went to Paris."

"Ah~ Good night. See you tomorrow." Changmin wave at her.

"Thank you so much. Good night oppa. Good night Yunho sshi. Drive carefully." She smile.

"You're welcome." Yunho's face was blushed. He try not to look at her.

 

 

[Yunho's POV]

Did I sound too nervous when I speak with her? Why do I feel nervous when she's  around?  And not to mention, I don't like the way she call Changmin. Changmin oppa~ *mimicking Eunsoo* Wait!  What's wrong me? *sigh heavily*

 

 

[Eunsoo's POV]

Did he just talk to me? He talk to me. And it's more than 3 words. *smile widely*

 

@ greentealatte15 and  @ chloe-28299 Thanks for subscribing! Don't shy to give any comment or advice. *bow* ^^