008

Leave Me, Again

Kai certainly heard Luhan confessed or something like that, he turned his head towards the two and saw his best friend and his hyung, Luhan flirting. His mood got off and stood up abruptly from the chair beside Minzy and proceeded towards his chair.

Minzy could only breath deeply and shrug her shoulders.

All she's been doing is replying to his comments with a short ones only to end their conversation. She knew that he's flirting and she can't let him continue that, she's quite loyal with her boyfriend back in Incheon.

Kai turned his head towards the two's direction and saw that they are now laughing for some reason that he doesn't want to know either. Up to this minute, the two are still holding each other's hands and Kai could only curse something on his head, he shouldn't be feeling this anyway.

He rolled his eyes only to be caught by Krystal's voice on his side, "I see, you've totally moved on from me, eh? It's been quite a month or two anyway since I broke up with you."

Kai only looked at her with disgust and commented a moment of silence which made Krystal grin at his face.

"And now, you like your best friend? Funny, Kai." A short laugh was earned by Kai.

He decided to ignore her and turned his head down and think about what Krystal said. He like his best friend? Really? No that can't be.

He's quite sure that it's not true.

He looked at Luhan and Hyoyeon once again that is now enjoying each other's company, making him look like a total fool. He was the bridge yet he was completely forgotten? With his gaze staring at the two sideways, he rolled his eyes once again and stared at the whiteboard in front.

He hears Hyoyeon's loud laugh and his chest starting to bet rapidly.

Everything that Krystal told her was not true, he knew.

Or maybe it is?