025

Leave Me, Again

It would be a lie if Hyoyeon said that she didn't like this at all. She genuinely just wishes that all of these weren't lies and that, she, being as happy as she could be right now, is anything but a lie.

Luhan just finished preparing for his girlfriend's room and Hyoyeon couldn't help but anticipate what's inside it. It has been a long discussion between the two of them and no matter how much Hyoyeon wanted to know what is Luhan about to do, the man wouldn't let her and just kiss her, for her to blush and shut up.

Smiling at what he did at Hyoyeon's room, he clapped his hands twice and looked at the window directing his stares at the road.

It's been 2 months since they started dating and though it was still short, he knew that what they both have will just nourish and develop to something that both of them couldn't let go.

And if you're asking about Kai, he's fine.

He's just setting some distance between him and Hyoyeon and even if it kind of hurts him still watching his hyung and his best friend hold hands while writing their assignments, or feed each other, or just simply standing beside each other, it was fine.

He's trying to be fine.

And he loves seeing Hyoyeon smile, so what more could he ask for?

After furnishing the photos attached on the walls and placing the small gift box on Hyoyeon's bed, he immediately swat his clothes and returned to Hyoyeon trying to busy herself in the living room.

"Love," Luhan soft called out to his girl and enveloped his arms at her neck.

Hyoyeon smiled widely at Luhan's presence and immediately stood up to ran towards the front door of her room. Luhan who is still trying to catch up his short girl friend, ran too, and held Hyoyeon's hands once they were both faced by the door.

"Ready?" Luhan softly asked and glanced down at her face.

He so much loves her and this moment.

"Of course, I am," she beamed and cling onto Luhan's arms.

On a count of three, Luhan softly swung the door, revealing a well-decorated room full of fairy lights and dangling polaroids. In the center of the bed is a small gift box, tied with a silky black ribbon and on Luhan's pocket is a promise.

Hyoyeon walked, leaving small traces of her footprint on the floor. She glanced up and down, back and forth, just to appreciate her room that once was clean and blank, but now is decorated with romance.

It was an understatement to say that she loves it because it was more than that.

She was not a fan of romantic things, but she is a fan of Luhan.

"Love, I didn't know that you could be cheesy," Hyoyeon looked at her back and meet Luhan's smiling angel face.

Luhan nervously picked on his pocket.

Grabbing his promise to Hyoyeon, he walked slowly towards her and kissed her forehead before saying, "as my promise to you princess, I'll be giving you this ring," and opened the velvet box showing a black-coated silver metal.

"Not because I am already asking for you to marry me, but rather to give you what it would feel like wearing your future ring."

Luhan didn't bother to wait for Hyoyeon's reply and pushed the ring on to her finger before kissing her lip passionately.

It was this exact feeling that Luhan didn't want to let go. This burning passion and the feeling that she's here inside his arms, it was this exact feeling that he doesn't want to miss. He loves this and he loves her.

And he knows that she loves him too.