009

Leave Me, Again

Kai fished out his phone and scrolled down his contacts to find his best friend's name and pressed it to call her.

Two rings were enough and Hyoyeon's voice was heard.

"Hey."

"Can we meet or something?" Kai pushed out of his luck.

He's been missing her face for some reason he doesn't even know. They are on their sembreak, two weeks were given and it only has been four days since they last met.

"I can't now Kai, my sister's dragging me along with her shopping. Maybe, you can come over my house later tonight?"

Hyoyeon quickly shuffled as she saw her sister Boa, now checking the other store. She can't keep her eyes away from her, huh?

"Okay then, later, I'll go sleepover."

"Eung." It was the same response he's been getting since they were young. Oh- he missed it, he missed her.

Kai sighed as she ended the call, he threw his phone on his bed and sat on the chair near his desk. On that desk were pictures of him and Hyoyeon, since they were kids till this age.

His heart start to pound, is it normal? He clutched his chest and turned his eyes towards the bunch of paper he's keeping since it was the little Hyoyeon who gave him these.

He took one and read it.

'Kai Kai,

When you told me that you are going to Seoul, I cried but I didn't let you know that because I am afraid you'll be sad. I wish you live your fullest there and wait for me, eung? Even though I am not sure if my parents will allow me to go there but my sister promised me!

Hehe, cheer up now Kai Kai, don't forget me, eung? Don't be friends to some girl there and change me as your best friend. I miss you, Kai Kai!

Hyosookie'

His stomach's all curled up. He smiled as he reached over the other letters and put down the first one he's holding.

Maybe, what Krystal said was true?