018

Leave Me, Again

Her bagpack on his hands, Luhan and Hyoyeon walked across the corridor and went straight to the canteen leaving Kai inside their classroom.

With that smug smile on, Luhan just shrugged his shoulders whenever they pass by one of his friends who has this questioning look.

Seeing most of the students are staring at them, Luhan couldn't get any more proud that he is right now. Right beside him is the woman who he wanted to be with right now, tomorrow, the next days, the next weeks, months and years.

And if someone would dare to hurt her, he wouldn't take any apology and will return the favor.

If only Kai saw her as a woman once then maybe Hyoyeon wouldn't feel the former butterflies she's been feeling for Kai to Luhan. If only Kai loved her more than as his best friend then maybe Hyoyeon wouldn't like Luhan now.

Smiling from his ear to the other ear, somewhere inside him was rejoicing knowing that Hyoyeon is a step closer to him. He didn't want to make a rivalry out of Kai, believe him, but when Kai told him to make Hyoyeon happy, that was Luhan's only cue.

He felt sorry for the younger but he felt much sorrier for the woman. She was too blinded by the love she felt for Kai that it makes her a fool for him.

And if Hyoyeon is a fool for Kai, Luhan would surely make a fool out of him for Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon turned her head towards Luhan who's still smiling widely which made Hyoyeon raise her eyebrow, "Luhan, are you okay?" She asked with a worried voice.

Luhan looked at her and beamed at her brightly- of course, he is definitely okay.

"Yes," he said with a gentle smile and a quick wink.

That baby-faced man just winked at her and only she knows how much her heart is beating rapidly right now partnering it up with her flushed cheeks?

Hyoyeon felt the butterflies again.