019

Leave Me, Again

Standing under the tree to shield themselves from the sun from damaging their skin. Luhan was busy giving Hyoyeon the usual treats he's been giving her. Cookies and a small box of strawberry milk but he managed to give her something to go throughout the day because it's their lunch.

Hyoyeon didn't know why she's here with Luhan either. She should've been hanging out with Seohyun and Taeyeon but she just ditched them to be with Luhan which she found so unnatural of her. She also didn't know where Kai is and she might be afraid to admit it but she never looked back to find him anymore.

Only because of the mere presence of this guy named Luhan, she was doing things she wouldn't be able to do before.

And right now, dozens of Luhan's fangirl are scattered over the place. Some are hiding behind the bushes, some are behind the trees in which they never failed to see.

But only one.

Kai was there, stopping his feet at the ground to prevent him from coming and getting Hyoyeon. Seeing her smiles and giggles like that, he should've been the one to give her that. Why would he need to be so stupid and dumb to lose the only woman who's been with his bull all throughout the years? And now, seeing her look so happy without him hurts him too much that he wanted to cry.

Biting both his lower lip, he watched the two joke around each other. He watched the two act like lovers- which they aren't- and all that madness he's feeling build up inside.

Turning his back against them, he slowly walked away, with his fists curled up and chest too heavy to entertain any of his fangirls right now.

With heavy steps on the ground, there's only one thing that made him stop his tracks. Only one voice, only one sentence from someone he knew for the past years- Yuri.

"Want some help?" Grinning widely, Yuri offered him some help and wrapped her arms on his waist.

Kai narrowed his eyes and tried to deduce what was happening, "What are you-"

"You needed some help Jongin and this would be the help I can offer you," hugging his toned body, Yuri tugged him to walk and smiled brightly at anyone who passed them giving them the looks.

"Make her jealous and she'll come back to you, simple as that," and with Yuri's intention and suggestion, Kai couldn't help but to agree.