005

Leave Me, Again

"Hyo, why are you sad?" The worried Luhan asked Hyoyeon that was frowning ever since she sat on her chair.

Another lucky day for Luhan, no teacher for Math and also English, more time to spend with his dear, Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon sighed again and slightly smiled at Luhan to make sure nothing's wrong but really, there is something wrong. Today's monday and right when she woke up she was worrying about seeing Krystal's face walking down their hallway and the sad thing is that, they're classmates. Kai and Krystal are also seatmates, what more can she ask for, right?

And when that Krystal entered the room together with her friends and to tell you the truth, she only hates Krystal. She's pretty friends with Amber and Luna, quite in good terms with Victoria and Sulli, she only has this bad air with Krystal, her mood went down.

Hyoyeon even noticed that Kai looks at Krystal as if she was the most precious gem ever in the world and hell, Hyoyeon hated it.

"I am not sad though, Lu." She lied, fortunately for her Luhan didn't want to open the topic anymore because maybe he kinda know already what it was.

And that little nickname Hyoyeon had for him made him happy.

He took a small box of strawberry milk and a wrap of cookies and presented it on Hyoyeon's desk, "Here, cheer up now, I brought you your favorites."

Her frown turned upside down and smiled really bright at Luhan and clapped her hands like a kid.

"How did you know I love these?"

Hyoyeon quickly got the cookies and almost broke the wrapper while Luhan got the milk and ripped it open for Hyoyeon. He chuckled at her childish actions and adored her more and more each second.

Hyoyeon brought a cookie at Luhan's face, "Bite," and on her other hand is the milk she's been chugging down .

Luhan grinned and bit a small part of the cookie.

"I'm okay now, it's yours."

"But, you gave me these." Pieces of chunk were thrown at Luhan's face and for the first time ever, Luhan made Hyoyeon laugh.

A part of Luhan was beaming in delight but a part was kinda sad. He knew that Hyoyeon has feelings for Kai, it's so noticeable but even though he knew that Kai's the one Hyoyeon's looking at, he still liked her, more to be exact.

It was a challenge for him and he's going to make sure that Hyoyeon will forget that feelings she has for Kai because of him.

Hyoyeon managed to recover from her laughter that ringed all over the room, even Kai that was sulking down, looked at her surprised to see that Hyoyeon is laughing because of Luhan.

A good thing right?

But he was nervous and afraid, all at the same time.

If this continues, he can lose Hyoyeon and he doesn't want that.