010

Leave Me, Again

Kai abruptly wrapped his hands on Hyoyeon's body as he saw her standing outside her house just to wait for her best friend and her best friend's half an hour late.

"God, Kai! You should've told me sooner, it was freezing out here." Hyoyeon mumbled as Kai hugged her tighter.

Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable of their position. She's also afraid that maybe, Kai will feel her heart that's going to burst. He's making things hard for her.

"I am sorry, got caught up in business."

Kai hushes her and Hyoyeon just let him do whatever he wants. Exactly, he dragged her towards her house because he's freezing too and even saw Hyoyeon's sister who just prepared snacks for the two and again, dragged her towards her room in which his pajamas are already ready.

"You're the best best friend ever, really." Kai happily exclaimed as he saw that the things he needed were already prepared.

Hyoyeon turned her head down, there it is once again, best friend. That word that always make her lose hope, is repeated by him over and over again.

Despite the pain, she plastered her wide smile and looked at Kai who's changing his clothes freely in front of Hyoyeon and yes, you read it right, he's only in his boxers.

"Are you insane?!"

She covered her eyes and turned her back at Kai who only chuckled as response to her complaint.

"C'mon, it's not like it's the first time you saw my body." Kai exclamed recalling those times the two families went out for a swimming.

"But we're in a room!" A blush crept over her face as Kai fully wore the pants, "And?" Kai asked when the polo made of cotton hunged over his shoulder blades still has its buttons open.

Kai went near Hyoyeon, held her shoulders and turned her to look at his direction. The light around them was dimmed, the atmosphere was quite hot and Hyoyeon can feel his breath on her face.

Kai grinned evily and waited for her answer still resting his hands on her shoulders, Hyoyeon took the hint and spurted some words but got nothing, literally, "And... and... and.. nothing."

"Told you." His other hand held her cheek and the other held her waist, he pulled her into his chest and looked at her eyes.

If only he did see her as a woman way back then, then maybe he can do things to her right now.

"You're beautiful, Hyoyeon."