021

Leave Me, Again

Although Kai and Yuri have planned for this day to come. They never realized that what they'll see the moment they enter their campus are those exact people that should fall into their hands. 

Seeing Luhan and Hyoyeon currently holding each other's hands, none of them knew what they were supposed to do. They expected this, but not this soon.

Kai felt his heart go weaker and almost break. It throbs inside his chest and the pain lingers all throughout his jaw. He didn't want to feel this again.

Because he was determined to win Hyoyeon back, he held up his head high and hold Yuri's hand with his. Not too lose neither was it too tight. It was just enough to let Yuri feel the emotion he has. Though Yuri didn't really have a reason why she's doing this, nor does she ever want to win Luhan back, she can feel the burning passion Kai has right now.

It would be a lie to tell you that she didn't like it, because she definitely did. But all she ever wanted to do, was to have fun.

Kai almost dragged Yuri towards the direction of the two laughing couples with tinges of pink on their faces. He almost showed grimaces on his face but stopped because he was more better than that.

After all, if Hyoyeon liked the feeling Luhan's giving her, he will resign in this competition, for sure.

But unless Hyoyeon decided to tell him that, he will not falter.

He'll win Hyoyeon back.

Forcing a smile on her face, Yuri happily faced Luhan and Hyoyeon that looked upon their direction. They momentarily stopped and the two guys looked at each others' eyes first before turning their eyes on their lady companions.

"Oh, a girlfriend?" Luhan nudged over Yuri who obviously still has her fake smile plastered onto her face.

Kai just nodded and didn't bother to look into Luhan's eyes but rather stayed at Hyoyeon's, "How about you two? Are you together?" Kai asked, hoping for Hyoyeon to reply.

Hyoyeon didn't know what to say.

After accepting Luhan's feelings for her and accepted the fact that she was able to feel something too for Luhan, she almost forgot that Kai was her first love. She always believed Kai to be her true love and that one day, she'll wake up with Kai on her side and not some other women in their campus.

But does she still think of that right now?

She doesn't know.

Because all she could think about right now is the man holding her hand, never wanting to let her go.

And that was a truly wonderful feeling.

"Uhm-" she was about to answer but Luhan decided to cut her off.

Luhan felt Hyoyeon clench her hands on his, indicating that she was not comfortable with Kai's and his new girlfriend's presence at all and as her knight in shining armor, he will get Hyoyeon out of this misery.

Together, and forever.

"Yes we're together, thank you for allowing me to cherish this wonderful woman, Jongin," Luhan replied with a sly smirk on his angelic face and bid Yuri his good byes.

Yuri couldn't help but smile.

Maybe this plan wasn't.