013

Leave Me, Again

As Luhan entered the house pulling a case of liquors, he turned at the eleven guys feasting over something and shouted, "Hey! I brought a case, damn, that was pretty expensive but anyways, my dad just let me go-" he stopped when he saw that only chicken bones were left, "What the actual ?! I have no chicken left?!"

And that is when they fully paid him their attention and saw Luhan pulling something like a cart and feasted over what he brought.

"You guys are insane, really." He silently exclaimed.

The only one who was somehow happy to see him not because of what he brought is Kai, after all they're great friends.

"Hyung! You brought my favorite?"

Oh he took back what he said, Kai only talked to him because of what he brought, too.

"I did. You all are er! Notice me or even greet me, I am a hyung!"

The other guys turned to him with their favorite bottles on their hand and flushed cheeks only greeted him, "Welcome hyung," and turned their attention to each of their shot glass.

After an hour or so, the music inside the house is still blasting so loudly, a tired and drunk almost unconscious Kai went to sit with his hyung, Luhan.

"Hyung- hik, I need to ask- hik, you something- hik."

The half lidded eyes turned their direction towards Kai and rested his head on the back of the sofa and replied with a simple, "Go on," and chugged an another shot of tequilla.

"You already made- hik, a move- hik, with her?"

Luhan didn't understood a thing because the beat drops from their sound and shouted at Kai, "What?!" Kai also shouted a response, "You! Made some! Hik- move with! Hik- my bestfriend! Hyoyeon?!"

Oh Hyoyeon, right. Luhan let go of the glass and fell down on Baekhyun's face on his lap and seriously turned his whole face towards Kai, "I did, why?"

"Nothing."

Luhan knew, it was more than nothing.