004

Leave Me, Again

"And why did you let her trick you Kim Jongin?!" She shouted his real name as she almost hit him with a pillow on her hand.

"I fell in love with her Hyo."

She stopped herself from hitting Kai and unconsciously let the pillow down from her grip. Her shoulders droop and her head hung low. Of course, he love her. As if it was not the usual reason for Kai to cry like this in front of her.

The same thing happened, the familiar pain she was talking about crept her whole existence and tears were almost falling down from her eyes. It's making her head spin around and chest break. How can someone break his heart? How can someone toy with him? How can someone think of his love as a joke? How can they do that when his own best friend is asking for that love he's willing to give to any woman but her? How?

How can they hurt this precious man she's silently asking for? The only man that can never be hers?

Kai didn't think twice and hugged Hyoyeon's figure tight, he sneaked his head towards her neck and breathe in her scent while his tears were flowing towards her chest and shirt. He loved Krystal so much, he was so much willing to get serious over her and in a blink, Krystal told him she doesn't love him, only took him because of his popularity.

It was breaking him so much that only Hyoyeon can be his shoulder, his wall to lean on.

It was breaking him so much that he did not think that Hyoyeon's also breaking.

Hyoyeon let him cry on her neck, as if she can do a thing about it. Hyoyeon listened to his whines and acted like the good best friend she is.

She looked around the room and decided to let her hand caress his head. She was not able to control it anyway, a tear drop out of her eye.

And Kai did not notice a thing.