006

Leave Me, Again

Hyoyeon's impression of Luhan fully changed, she always hanged out with him and even go with him everytime Luhan has to do some teacher's errands for his grades or sort of.

They would usually go outside and take a bite of food, would sometimes go through numerous cinema- or rather what they call date. They go those stuffs only to fool around and have some good time.

She also always make sure that she can give time equally with her other girl friends, Kai and Luhan.

It's not like her feelings for Kai was gone, the feelings actually immersed. She still liked Kai so much even though Luhan is making her feel things. Things like butterflies? Heat on her cheeks? That stinging feeling on the pit of her stomach?

But rather than trying to deduce the confusion, she's just taking everything slowly and at place.

Now that Kai lost her girlfriend, he gave his time fully to Hyoyeon and that made Hyoyeon extra special.

In midst of thinking that soon in time, Kai can loose Hyoyeon, Luhan is also doing his best to make Hyoyeon move on from her feelings towards Kai.

And there it came, a new student entered the room together with their homeroom teacher Mrs. Lee, the new student bowed and some guys were cheering for her.

"Hello everyone, I am from Incheon but because of my father's job we transferred here in Seoul, my name is Gong Minzy. Nice to meet you all."

Oh, Incheon. Hyoyeon smiled at her figure and raised her hand up to catch the teacher's attention to hers.

"Mrs. Lee, there is a vacant seat here beside me, let me take care of her!"

Hyoyeon quickly got fond of her, got a lot of interest on her because they share a lot of characteristics. Both were from Incheon, both are in the same religion, both loved to dance and specialized a certain genre.

They became friends in no time.

And Kai, almost fell in love once again.