017

Leave Me, Again

As the bell rang around the whole campus, Luhan shuffled his feet and fixed his things. Basically throwing everything inside his messy bag. Turning around to ask Hyoyeon for a lunch, he saw the girl sleeping her head off the desk.

With a low chuckle, Luhan slowly took her notebook and pen from her hand and put it inside her bag.

Staring at her golden locks that stopped right on her waist, he didn't know whatever that is that made him love her in just a span of months.

Seeing her sleeping like this, seeing her petite body swaying across the corridor, seeing her staring at Kai- or Kim Jongin like he's the most beautiful thing that has ever happened in this world were always that beautiful to him.

He knew that Hyoyeon love Kai so much and ever if she does, Luhan still fell for her like it was the easiest thing to do.

Seeing her adore Kai that much hurts him, it really does but what hurts him the most was seeing Hyoyeon not seeing her importance and value.

She was so beautiful to him that no words could describe her. She was so beautiful that he could stare at her all day and all night like she was a precious art which she really is for Luhan.

She was funny, she's acting like a guy, she eats too much, she likes to cut classes, she likes to just be herself and she's fun.

She knows how to live her life and that's what makes Luhan like her so much.

All these time, Luhan was too bored of himself. He was acting too perfect and living up to all the expectations he set to himself and forgot that he's just a teen who needs to get laid, drunk, fall in love, fail classes and have fun.

And all of those he seeks, he saw it with Hyoyeon. If he needs to treat her like a queen, he definitely would and by just seeing her sleep like this, there's no other woman he could ever see that's much beautiful like she is.

With enough staring, he smiled at his thought and straightened his back from crouching.

He caressed her head and woke her up, "Beautiful lady, wake up," still having that charming smile on he poked her forehead with his other hand and sang.

"Fly me to the moon~"