020

Leave Me, Again

Just a little bit of author's note, I am really sorry for taking a long break. I know that not all of the people who used to read my stories would still read this, but that wouldn't stop me from finishing this story because I really adore this one. More than that, I just want to update the people who are reading this that I will definitely update more and more, but not always. I am currently taking care of my mental and physical health. So what I wanted to say is that, I write to speak what's on my mind. Thank you for those who's still reading this. This update is for you.

**

Looking at the rays of the sun with the warmth of the air and embrace of the breeze ringing inside their ears are the chirps of the birds- such a fairy tale like story- but for Luhan it truly was something near or maybe beyond that fairy tale because he planned this moment from the start till the end.

Giving no glance towards the numerous of girls trying to get their attention, Luhan rubbed his palms against his jeans and fidgeted his fingers with each other. Something was making him uncomfortable, something was making him anxious and he knew that this anxiousness he's feeling is caused by his plan for this day.

What was the reason why he brought Hyoyeon out here?

What was the reason why he made sure to give Hyoyeon her favorites- although he was planning to be her sponsor from now on­- and made her lunch?

Maybe, for others it was him acting like a gay. Doing all these cheesy stuffs for a girl? Doing all those challenges and managed to be with her even if she already has someone in her heart? Well, maybe he was truly someone different, extraordinary, unique and someone worth being with because if he can make a fool out of himself for Hyoyeon then maybe, just maybe that would prove his perseverance and loyalty towards her.

Looking up into her eyes, she was truly fascinating. Judging by the fact that she wasn't even eating like the other ladies out there, Luhan could only fall more and more in love with her. That petite body was holding so much energy and passion to do the things she wanted to do yet that exact petite body holds too much laziness and sleepiness inside it.

Even by just the tips of her fingers, Luhan could swear that she was truly beautiful.

And if this beautiful lady was sitting beside him, only a few inches away from him, he would gladly hold her and never let her stray away from him because only Luhan knows how much that exact woman brought too much feelings and emotions inside him.

Stopping from what she was doing, Hyoyeon slowly brought her milk down and stared at Luhan's pair of eyes which was trying to melt her down as of this moment. She snapped her head at her right and smiled nervously at his serious stare, "Is there something on my face?" she said while trying to wave her hand in front of Luhan that was unfortunately have been caught by his hand.

Now, looking at each other's eyes and holding each other's hands, nothing's more perfect than this moment alone for Luhan to tell her what she needs to know.

Luhan softly smiled at her face and gently caressed her hand with his slender fingers, "I have something to tell you," and his smile grew bigger and wider.

The sun began to hide behind the clouds and the sun rays were now almost like a dim light shining towards the two people sitting under the tree which was perfect for Luhan too.

Hyoyeon answered him with a questioning look and felt her hands feel so comfortable with his.

Luhan breathed deeply and closed his eyes, opening them when she felt her shuffled and smiled with his doe eyes staring at her questioning ones, "I like you," with his soft voice, it almost felt like a song- but no, not yet, Hyoyeon couldn't speak yet, "I think you're perfect. From your light hair to your muscle toned body, I like you. I like how you smell and how you look. I like how you act like a man but deep inside you're a lady. I like how you sleep at classes, I like how you look at Kai before with so much feelings and love-" Luhan stopped abruptly to catch his breath and speak once more, "I like how you laugh with your friends, I like how you always roll your eyes before whenever you see me. I just like you, so much, that everything you do was so beautiful that somewhere in the road of liking you, I overlook a pit and fell and still falling madly," he paused for a bit and brought both their hands on his chest, "in love," and now his small smile was changed to something big, "with you."

And with that, Hyoyeon never once though that the place they both were sitting stopped for a moment. Everything became a blur with only Luhan shining with his handsome smile. Feeling his heart beat on a rage, Hyoyeon could only wish that Luhan could also feel and hear heart screaming his name.