001

Leave Me, Again

Hyoyeon laughed whole-heartedly as her best friend, Kai dropped a joke out of nowhere. It's not like the joke was super funny, she only laughed like that because she doesn't want Kai to finish what he was saying and get back to what he supposedly was talking about earlier if only Hyoyeon didn't goof, then Kai will leave her, again.

It wasn't satisfying for her.

She can only get that much attention from her best friend even though they knew each other for 10 years now, she can't get enough.

It was a daily routine, Kai will talk to her only if it's not about dealing with these stupid girls he has and after that?

He will stand up from where he is sitting, bid goodbyes to his best friend and leave her, once again.

"So as I was saying Hyo, Luhan hyung told me that he will be talking to you around this time and the reason for that is secret, okay?" Kai patted Hyoyeon's head that was only inches away from him.

Kai chuckled as he saw her droopy eyes, eyeing him. Hyoyeon only pouted and rested her chin on both of her palms as she took her breathe and waited for the time his legs stretched and bam, he's walking away from her.

She watched his body got snatched by a thin long pale arms into a hug, his face got full of merciless pecks and his hands enveloped other's hands that was not hers.

A sting of pain run through her veins till it got stuck up inside her chest. It was a lovely pain that became her supporting friend telling her to stop these little stupid feelings she have for him. It was the lovely pain that makes her realize that she can never be enough to be his girl, she was born this way, she was born to be only his best friend.

And all of that .