New House

Autograph

[Super Junior Bldg]

"You guys will have a house?!!!" Siwon asked and yelled as he saw Leeteuk dragging some of his luggage out. "When?!" he asked, he then placed his foot on top of Leeteuk's bag, to stop him from leaving the house.

"Siwon-ah you're getting dust on my bag." as he pushed his friend's foot away. "De. WGM always has to make the couples look like a realistic pair of lovers. So they rented a house for the two of us."

"Why does it have to be that realistic?!! T_T" Siwon complained. When Leeteuk ignored him, he tried to drag his trolley bag, which Siwon then decided to cling on.

"Siwon!" he yelled out as he thought that his arm was going to get dislocated due to the added weight.

"You have to take me with you; this is unacceptable!" Siwon then clung harder on his hyung's bag.


[WGM house]

"Woah hyung nice house!" Eunhyuk replied when he was looking around. And Donghae and Heechul entered the new abode too.

"Hey your shoes better not have any dirt in them!" Leeteuk yelled out at the the members who already went further inside the house.

"Why do these guys have to be here too?"

"They offered to help fix my stuff. You just wanted to see Bom." Leeteuk replied back.

"Well actually I wanted to see Bom noona too." Eunhyuk whispered to Siwon. Siwon then bopped the younger member on the head and then ruffled it right after. After that the five of them split up to help put all the other items in the house.

Heechul and Siwon were left to set up and fix the livingroom area. When Heechul was getting bored; knowing fully well that Siwon has a fan boy crush on Bom, he decided to bother his friend's thoughts. "You know...If the two of them were left alone..." And Siwon was taking in every detail that he was saying.

Siwon then started to imagine Bom and Leeteuk partially lying down and cuddling on the sofa.

/Leeteuk oppa you are so handsome and charismatic. Not like Choi Siwon-sshi/ Bom said in a flirtatious tone while cuddling even closer to Leeteuk's body. Leeteuk meanwhile was holding an expensive glass of wine and enjoying Bom's very close presence.

/Yes not like Siwon. Bwahahaha. Why don't you kiss me, my honey? I am not Siwon after all/ Leeteuk then started to make dreamy eyes at her.

/You are right. I wouldn't want to kiss anybody else but you./ His imagination ended with Bom and Leeteuk almost kissing.

"NO!!! THATS NOT REAL!!!!!"

When Leeteuk, Donghae, and Eunhyuk came back to the living room, they saw a very mischeivous looking Heechul and a very frantic Siwon. It would have just appeared slightly normal, but Siwon was messing up the couches in the livingroom.

"The heck is going on o_o?"

"Don't watch scary movies!!!" Siwon yelled at Leeteuk.

 

[Bedroom]

After reasuring Siwon that he would not drink expensive wine and watch scary movies with Bom, the boys then went around the place on their own accord. While Siwon was looking around the place and spotted the bedroom, he immediately noticed that the wall nearest to the bed had a lot of pictures of Leeteuk with Bom.

/This could have been us./ When he was done looking about he went back to the kitchen with the other suju members.

[Kitchen - Livingroom]

"Hyung where are you going?" Siwon noticed that Leeteuk was asking permission from the WGM staff that was helping set up the cameras.

"I'm going to pick up Bom. You want to go with me?"

"Uhmmm..." Siwon thought of it as an opportunity to talk to talk to Bom, but he chose to back out instead. "Ah hyung I just remembered that I need to get the scripts for Poseidon. Too bad I won't be able to meet her, anyways I need to go now bye!!!!"  he said in a rush.


[Siwon and Donghae's room]

3 days after going to Leeteuk and Bom's house, Siwon was hunched over infront of the tv, watching WGM. It was the episode where Bom will get to take her first look into their house.

"Hello house!" Bom cheered happily then she bounced closer to the video camera while Leeteuk made a heart sign with his arms. "Me and oppa are going to stay here for some time. Please keep the roof on top of our heads." She bowed politely and her husband followed suit.

/I could have said yes...I wasn't busy at all.../ he then took a deep breath and sighed his annoyance with himself. With a head full of regrets he continued to watch his favorite 2ne1 girl.

Bom then was looking around the house and was able to head to their bedroom. "Omo! One bed only!!!! 0_0" Bom then just stared at the bed as if staring at any harder was going to split the bed in two. "Is this some kind of punishment? YG-nim? Lee Soo Man? -_-" she asked at the camera that was focused on her. She was then making pouty faces at the camera to show her discontent over the choice of furniture. "Well at least the other furniture is nice..." she then looked at the wall closely, and recognized something.

"Look, it's our picture together kekeke. Raining Corn!" she pointed to one picture "This is my favorite picture." It was a picture of Bom and Leeteuk hugging in with a background of what looked like corn.

/That could have been us.../ He thought again, then something caught his attention, then immediately called Leeteuk. "Why was there only one bed?!!!!"