The Better Fanboy

Autograph

[Super Junior Hotel Room]

A week has passed already, and Leeteuk was already in a plane heading to Japan, to be back with everyone. But right now the rest of suju was having breakfast.

"You know that could have been a good time to have your 2ne1 album signed." Yesung told Siwon.

"Well it would have ruined our moment together!" Siwon argued.

"What moment? The friendly moment the two of you had? The chat between two friends. Two friends going to church, with nothing romantic at all happening between the two friends." Yesung said, and specifically emphasized on certain words.

"You didn't have to say it that way. You'd ruin the whole memory -_-" he grumbled. "Besides there'll be more opportunities to ask for her autograph."

"I already have one, so I don't need to~" Eunhyuk happily rubbed it in the older suju member. Which caused the mild-mannered Siwon to simply glare back at him.

"Hey we're going to be meeting hyung, Dara, and minzy at the Water park. Hurry up alright" the second in command said to the guys, as he was rushing everyone to get ready.

 

[WGM shooting at a Water Park]

Just as Heechul said, the three youngest 2ne1 members were waiting for them, and their leader dressed in his swimwear. And some camermen were setting up for another WGM shoot.

"Hello Everyone I'm 2ne1's Sandara."

"I'm 2ne1's baddest female, CL."

"And I'm 2ne1's youngest, Minzy."

"And we're going to play 'How Well do You Know Park Bom?'" the three 2ne1 members said at the same time. And Leeteuk is seen sitting on a mini inflatable pool, awaiting for instructions.

"Ah before we start the game, how was your trip to the other Asian countries?"

"I wished I brought Bom with me. I saw a lot of beautiful places, and  some of those places were  even selling  different  kinds of foods with corn in it. And I usually remember Bom when I hear the word corn."

"Well she does love her  food, and  speaking of remembering  things  about Bom. You'll need to  remember as much facts as you can about her, because  we'll be asking you various questions about her. And for every correct answer we  will give you money to buy a special gift for our dear Park Bom. So every correct answer  will be helpful."

"But for every mistake you get..." Minzy added,  suddenly at his side he could see all of the super junior members standing with a bucket full of water balloons. "You will get a penalty shot from all of  the suju members." Leeteuk then started to complain that they were a lot. "Well if you know a lot  about our unnie, you wouldn't need to feel scared then."

"Fine T_T." Leeteuk accepted sadly, as he saw that some of the dongsaengs  were riled up just to get a shot at him.

 

"First question. What is the name of Bom's dogs?"

"Uhm Button and Mocha!"

"Button is correct, but-" Minzy wasn't given time to finish as Eunhyuk had already thrown a water balloon to his hyung. And after that splash was heard the other suju members followed suit.

"The right answer is Choco!!!" Eunhyuk yelled out.

"Omo were you guys well informed?" Eunhyuk only smiled brightly to answer Dara's question. And they then proceeded to next set of questions.

 

"What is her favorite color?"

"GREEN!" Leeteuk then could see Siwon giving him the thumbs up from a far.

 

"She is known best for?"

"Her beautiful voice."

In the background someone suddenly said "Legs!!!", which made Siwon and Eunhyuk glare at the hyperactive Yesung. 

 

"What was the first song that she sang with Big Bang?"

"We Belong Together." Though the answer appeared after a long time, Leeteuk still stayed quiet, as it was actually Siwon who was able to answer it. Leeteuk then got pelted by water balloons.

"Siwonsshi were you a fan of Bom before she debuted with 2ne1?" Dara asked with curiosity. Siwon then shyly lied.

"No uhm...its just  that I've remembered her voice that time." his  hands then started to move in defensive manner, which was copied by all of the suju members when he wasn't looking. 

 

"In 2ne1tv season 2, Bom was seen wearing a mascot headgear, what was that cartoon character of that headgear?"

"Ahhh I don't know the character >_<."

"Oh then at least try to describe the character."

"This was when she was carrying the giant tam-tam right? Uhmm..." While Leeteuk was thinking of the right answer, in the sidelines Eunhyuk and Siwon were getting ready to hear a 2ne1 member say that he is wrong.

"Hyukjae stop pushing." 

"I'm not pushing, just leaning my shoulders in your general direction." Eunhyuk said as he was pushing Siwon away from the bucket of water balloons.

"Donald Duck?"

"Wrong! Super Junior?" Siwon and Eunhyuk then rushed to get their hands into the bucket. But it turns out Heechul threw the first water balloon at Leeteuk, followed by the rest of the suju members who were already holding on to a water balloon. After that tirade, Siwon and Eunhyuk just stared at their hyung.

"What? you think you're the only ones who watch 2ne1tv?" Heechul said after gazing adoringly at Dara.

 

"True or False, Has Park Bom ever kissed someone in an MV?"

"True!" though minzy was going to say correct someone threw a water balloon at him

"What?! It was correct." Leeteuk complained. Siwon then apologetically bowed. As the other Suju members had followed Siwon's move.

 

 

"What is her favorite brand of bag?"

"Louis Vitton"

"Correct!"

"Are you planning  to buy her that brand of bag  if you won a lot of  money?" CL asked, and the suju leader just stayed quiet.

"Wrong Answer!!!" the suju members yelled as they pelted their leader with more water balloons. After that more quetions were asked till they eventually reached the last question.

 

"For Bonus points. Every celebrity is usually paired up with other celebrities, thus bringing up couple names. What are couple names that have Park Bom's name in it?"

"Errr. GBom, Springtempo, Bombae. and...."

"Hey what about EunBom?" Eunhyuk butted in.

"Ah I heard that there are SiBom fanfics out there..." Siwon followed Eunhyuk's train of thought. Which did make the other suju members started adding their own little comments, and mixing their names with Bom's too.

"Well if that's the case then there should also be ShinBom. KangBom. HeeBom, KyuBom, HaeBom, BomMin, YesBom, and RyeoBom."

"Why are you talking about my wife that way?!" Leeteuk acted angry at his friends. The group then tried to reason out that they were just trying to help him.

"Would you add anything else?" CL asked.

"Ah yeah Bomteuk."

Then two water balloons were catapulted at him once he mentioned his and Bom's fandom name pairing. "Aish you kids!!!" Leeteuk then tried to chase after both Siwon and Eunhyuk. The scene was hilarious as the leader did have a hard time chasing the two fanboys, due to the slippery venue.


[At the suju hotel room]

At the  end of the event, Leeteuk was able to buy Bom a customized doll of the two of them holding a piece of corn. And when everyone (including the 2ne1 members, and the pds) got to their room, they were suprised by the smell of vanilla and cinnamon.

"Leeteuk hyung and everyone. Bom had a surprise for all of you." CL said as they saw the source of the scent. "She wanted us to buy all of you guys some time so that she can make cupcakes for everyone." And right in front them, they saw personalized cupcakes that had their nicknames on it.

"Where  is she?" Leeteuk asked. CL then motioned that she was probably at the inner living room, and there they saw Bom napping at the sofa. All of the boys softly thanked the sleeping lady, before leaving her to rest. Leeteuk also placed the dolls beside his fake wife before going along with everyone to the dining room.

 

/She might feel cold/ Siwon thought as everyone was immersed in having their dinner. So he then sneaked away from the group, to head to his room with a blanket. Which he then draped over at Bom's sleeping form.


Happy Valentines Everybody! =^.^=