Noona visits

Autograph

[SM dancing studio]

Super Junior was going to have a concert in Japan in a few days, and they were already practicing their dance moves and solo performances. Even those who were suppose to be busy, were there to rehearse.

Just then their studio door closed and opened, thinking that it was just one of the back up dancers they didn't mind it. Then suddenly someone went up to Leeteuk and covered his eyes. "Weh! Who's this?" he then tries to pry the hands off.

"Hello Noona!" Once Kyuhun noticed the newcomer.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Leeteuk said as he saw Dara from 2ne1 and some camera crew.

"I'm actually here to present a WGM task for you." she then revealed that she had a letter in her pocket. "Tadaa!!!"

'Hide and Seek Couple Style' was written in the letter. He then asked what was going to happen.

"Bommie will try to find you, just like in hide in seek. While she's trying to look around for you, she will get to snoop around the area and even ask questions about you."

"Does she get to look around in my stuff and ask embarassing questions?!" he asked. Dara then nodded. "Ah then I'll just let her find me then."

"Are you sure? Because the longer she can't find you, the longer you get to do the same thing in the YG building." Then Dara and Leeteuk continued to talk about the task. At the sidelines, some of the suju members realized that someone was missing.

"Where's Siwon?"

"He probably ran off when he heard Kyuhun say hello noona." Shindong said to Yesung. "Remember what happened when Bom-noona came over last time?"

 

[Flashback]

Leeteuk brought Bom to the SM building to help him with his super junior duties, and that was to wake them all up. They were able to successfully wake up everybody, but Siwon was not there. After they finished up doing all the other tasks, all of them had breakfast together.

When Leeteuk heard his phone alarm, he said "Jagiya we need to go, you have a vocal practice in 30 mins." By the time they got to the door, he reminded them to clear up the rest of the mess, then both said their goodbyes to the guys. And of course the cameramen followed suit.

"Annyonghi kasayo {goodbye}!!!" the suju members waved goodbye.

"Visit us again soon!" Yesung said as he closed the door behind them. When he went back out to check something he saw somebody nearby. "Why are you over here, go inside already." Once they reached the living room, where the suju members were cleaning up, he asked, "Siwon did you just get back from your shooting?"

"I was actually here an hour ago. Leeteuk texted me that both of them would be here, and I really wanted to get Bom's autograph." he said in a disappointed tone.

"Then why didn't you ask her then?" Donghae asked.

"I was too shy to go up to her..." Then all of the suju members laughed at Siwon

[End of Flashback]

 

[Men's Bathroom]

Right now Siwon was hiding at a bathroom stall. /I wonder if she caught me sneaking out...I think I was a little too obvious./ Suddenly he got a message from Yesung.

'Yo hyung It was only Sandarasshi. Go back to the studio and practice >_<#' Once he read it he sighed in relief, and exited the stall.

"Hello?!" Bom then entered the men's bathroom with her hands covering her eyes. "I'm not looking! Leeteuk oppa are you here?!!!"

"Ehrm h-he's not here?" He was stunned as his idol was right before him. She then slowly lowered her hands and then immediately recognized the suju member.

"Ah Siwonsshi *bows* annyeong."

/OH MY GOD!!!!/

"Sorry for barging in here." she then blushed a bit since she brazenly entered the male's comfort room. "Oh that reminds me can you help me? But then again it might take a lot of your time..."

/HOLY FATHER THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU BLESSED UNTO ME!!!!! OH NO wait what do I do NOW?/

"Ahm can you help me look around SM building? I don't know where to go." Siwon was having a hard time trying to respond since he was still star struck and baffled at the same time. After a few seconds another person entered the bathroom.

"Aish you were over here. Rei sunbae was looking for you!" Shindong said as his eyes saw Siwon, but he then noticed that Leeteuk's pretend wife was there too "Ah Bom noona what are you doing over here?"

 

[Infrimary]

Siwon and Shindong (but mostly Shindong) helped Bom familiarize herself with the SM building and do her task. After one hour of looking around and talking to people in the SM building they finally found Leeteuk hiding at their building's infirmary; he was hiding under the bed.

"Oppa~ I found you!" she then helped Leeteuk get out from his hiding spot.

"I thought it would take longer for you to find me." He then noticed the two suju members and placed two-in-two together. "You didn't reveal a lot about me right?" he asked to his friends. And Shindong and Siwon's reply were to try to stop themselves from laughing. "Oh no! Not fair >_<.". After a few teasing remarks about him surfaced,  Dara then appears again to help continue the WGM task, which then would lead the three of them to leave for YG building.

The two suju members then said goodbye to their friends, And then made their trip back to their dance studio again.

"Today was really great, we got to spend time with THE Park Bom." He then started to try to hug Shindong. "And we helped her too!"

"What help? You were just quietly happy following her around." Siwon responded by saying that he did help, but Shindong disagreed, "The only thing you did was hold her hand during the whole thing." Siwon then stopped on his tracks, and just stared at Shindong. "You didn't notice that you and noona were holding hands while looking around?"

"We were?!! 0_o" He then looked at his hand and then started jumping around like a little kid, he would then try to cuddle the older suju member out of happiness.

"Annyeong!" The SNSD girls then appeared by their path and greeted them. This then caused the still high Siwon to stand properly and bow politely to his labelmates. Shindong could only laugh at the sudden change of siwon's behavior. "From an excited child to a proper gentleman *snickers* his acting skills are impressive." as he watched him converse formally to the SNSD girls.


Hello to all the new subscribers *waves*. Thanks for checking out and subscribing to my fic.

And for those who have been waiting a long time, I hope this long chapter made up for the super late update =^.^=.