Jealous Siwon

Autograph

[Film Shooting]

A week after, 2ne1 and Super Junior had already returned to Korea to start working on their individual media activities. And Siwon and his co-actors had begun filming for Athena 3.

"Cut! Alright everyone can have a break now." The director said as he was satisfied with everyones acting. 

/4pm!! I can watch WGM now./ Siwon thought looked at his watch and ran up to his dressing room. He then got hold of the tv remote and watched his favorite idol and hyung.

The show started out by Leeteuk entering their house. And from the way he trudged to the couch; he was very tired.

"Hi everyone I just came from a successful meeting at SMent. We did a lot of things like address all the concerns of the shows that super junior will showcase in. And we also had to fix all of then needs that will be important for the charity that we're supporting. *sighs* Life of a workaholic." he then scanned the place from the livingroom to look for his pretend wife. "Maybe she's not home yet. I know Bom is busy now too. She has to work on her singing and training in YG. I hope all is well on her side too."


"Welcome home Jagiya." After a few more minutes of seeing Leeteuk just lying down at the couch, Bom had arrived from YG, tired as well.

"Hello Cheonsa~" she managed to say, as she dropped herself on the long couch as well. "So what are we going to do now."

"I'm not sure if I even want to move." Then the two just stayed completely still, enjoying the softness of their couches. Funnily the show placed caption on the screen that says 'Lazy Couple?'. The calmness of the scene disappered when Leeteuk's phone started to ring. "Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa you haven't even pressed the answer button." she said as the ring tone of his cellphone was still playing in the background. He then sat up properly and answered the phone. And it turns out that something has come up in SMent that he needs to deal with.

Siwon laughed at how lazy his hyung is /Bom only likes hardworking guys hyung. I should text him that later/ he then looked at the time, and saw that he still had time to continue watching.

So you're going to have to go back to SM? Bom asked.

"But I'm tired." Leeteuk whined and stretched himself back at the couch. Bom then started coaxing him to get up. "Jagiya I really don't want to." She then got up from her place and started giving Leeteuk a back massage. "Okay, now I'll think about it."

Siwon was then getting irked by the skinship between the two. /Relax Siwon this is only a show. This is what couples are supposed to be like/ he started telling himself in his head.

"Will you go back to work now?"

"I will if you go with me." Leeteuk said once his massage was over. She then got annoyed and said that she was very tired too and that he could go alone. "But I need your presence so I can give my 100%" he said trying to charm her with words.

"I don't fall for pretty boys with pretty words." she said smugly and went back to her previous position. Leeteuk then started trying to massage Bom. "I don't want a massage." he then asked her what she would like. "UKSUSU!"

"I can't do that either. Hwangssabu will kill me. That man looks like he knows how to punch through a wall." The two then started arguing a little bit, until it seemed to have vexed Park Bom and caused him to get the silent treatment.

"Hey don't be mad. I didn't mean to fight with you." Leeteuk then ended up hugging bom and resting his neck on her shoulder. "I just wanted to spend more time with you."

"Fine. Fine. Fine." Bom then gave in to his request.  "What else do you want? A kiss?" she said jokingly as she remembered that time when he was drunk.

"That doesn't sound so bad either."

The two then placed their face really close to each other, that it looks like they were kissing, but they really didn't, they immediately told the videocamera that they were kidding. And the pair ended the show by playfully making kissy faces at the tv instead.

 The staff was then seen piling outside of the suju's door, scared to step inside to tell Siwon that he needs to get ready for the next scene.

"What are all of you doing outside?" the director asked as he saw the numerous staff members. They then pointed him to look at the slight opening of the dressing room door. And there he saw that Siwon was banging his head on a table.


[SM lobby]

After doing the last scene Siwon went back to SM.

"Hyung?" As Siwon was heading up to the elevators he saw Leeteuk heading up as well. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with noona?"

"Is that only who you think about? Nevermind you don't need to answer that -_-." Once they got in the elevator, where no one could hear, he filled Siwon in with information about YG's secret music promotion. "Well YG is going to help promote a band, and I know that the company wanted to borrow one of YG's talented vocalists. So Bom took the opportunity to show what her voice can do." Siwon started to feel giddy at the thought of hearing another song that would be accompanied by Bom's voice.

"Is it a rookie group?"

"Nope its with MBLAQ. Bom texted me a while ago that she would be having coffee with one of them."

 

[Starbucks]

There was someone with Bom, just as Leeteuk said. And it was with Lee Joon, one of MBLAQ's member and it seemed like they were very having a date.

/Ah I don't want to go inside . It might just complicate things for her./ he started to think that as it seemed like they were just laughing and talking to each other. Just when he was about to leave the two idols, he then saw Lee Joon place his hands over Bom's. /You're not allowed to do that!!/ He then suddenly rushed towards the cafe shop. And without looking, the door to the shop opened and hit his face.

"Oh no I'm sorry!" said the couple who had opened door. This then caught the attention of everyone in the cafe.

"Siwon?"

 

[Streets]

Once Siwon's nose stopped bleeding, the three idols left the cafe unnoticed.

"Goodbye Noona. Goodbye Hyung." Joon said as he bowed and bid them goodbye.

"So are you guys dating?" Siwon asked, when he knew that the other guy was more than an earshot away. 

"Oh we're not dating! *laughs* YG is planning to make me feature in a collaborated song, and we just wanted to get some coffee after recording their song."

"That's good to hear." He then let out a breath of air that he didn't know that he was holding.

"Awww are you falling for me now? ^_~" Bom then teasingly said. When it flustered Siwon, Bom then took back what she said "Ah mianhe it's just a joke. So how did you know that I was going out with Lee Joon?"

"Leeteuk-hyung asked me to check on you." Siwon said as he focused his eyes on the road. "He uhm was very worried." Bom then asked how worry his hyung was. "He was kind of freaking out. He kept sweating and swearing while he was thinking about you." Siwon answered what he really felt on his way to the cafe.

"Really?" she asked, contemplating on how Siwon said his answer. "Do you think he likes me?"

"Uh..." /NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!/  he thought, "Maybe he likes you as much as he would like a friend or a sister." Bom then just nodded and agreed with him.

"Yeah I don't think I can find it in me to love a friend.", he then felt her her hand link with his as Bom had found a corn vendor, and energetically lead Siwon as there as well.

/Noona, are we friends?...I don't want to be friends.../