Perform With Me

Autograph

[Super Junior's hotel room]

While Siwon was busy watching a show that reviewed their concert. Kyuhun, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook were busy playing around.

"Hello Everyone this snippets of a concert that came from our neighbor countries in South Korea. SUPER JUNIOR!!!" a hyper active mc said.

"They even had a surprise performance from 2ne1's Park Bom. She had performed three songs on the Suju stage; A cover of I want you back by Michael Jakson, her second hit single 'Don't Cry' with Kyuhun, and she also sang with super junior on the song 'No other'. This girl is really lucky!"

"She first appeared after suju surprised their leader with a giant birthday cake of himself. Once he finished of his cake, the girl from 2ne1 appeared and sang I want you back to him."

"Don't they look like an adorable couple?" They than flashed a stolen picture of Bom and Leeteuk hugging.


"BOOM!!!! OVERKILL!!!" The members started yelling out as they seem to have won something.

"Will you guys keep it down?!" Siwon yelled out as the three boys were getting too loud. Then suddenly a crash was heard with a follow up of a hurt whimper. "What happened?!" When he got there it seemed that Kyuhun had fallen on his arm when the three of them were rough housing.


[Concert area]

The whole superjunior staff met up two hours earlier before the concert would be filled with people, they had to try to figure out what they were going to do for the Don't cry performance.

"Well why don't we change it up a bit." The director said, "Let's change the storyline of the performance. And let's get another actor." The director said as he was scribbling his plans, which would lessen Kyuhun's movement on the stage.

"I think Bom and Siwon should pair up for the Don't cry performance." Leeteuk said.

"Ah That's right, he's an actor from Poseidon...Siwon can you take part in it?"

"Eh?!" Siwon was caught off guard, since he just arrived.

"Will you be Park Bom's boyfriend?"

"H-h-huh?!" Siwon's eye's looked like it was about to pop out from his head. Then one of his friends finally explained to him what they were going to do.

"For the 14th song number, Kyuhun will be Bom's exboyfriend. And you'll be her new boyfriend, who will run away with her." Leeteuk said as he patted Siwon on the back. "Don't get nervous on the stage alright?"

"I-i-i-" Siwon was starting to stutter and slightly hyperventilate, as it was going to be a very bold move for him. He even felt his hands tremble as he was nervous on how Bom might react to the new choreography.

 

[At night]

Siwon was starting to get tense as he waited for his cue to arrive in the performance. Everything was planned in a few minutes, that the three of them were going to have to rely on improvising the Don't Cry performance.

Kyuhun was the only suju member on the stage. And he started the first stanza of the song.

Love seems to change so easily
In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left
Gotta let you go
And please don’t cry

Then Bom shows up from a secret door and sings the next stanzas. And while she was singing she was going closer to Kyuhun and kept singing while having a pained expression in her face.

I guess I was not really the person for you
I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart
Which pained you
And please don’t cry

Siwon then appeared from the side of the stage and slowly went up to Bom to hold her hand, and slowly try to lead her away from Kyuhun.

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Kyuhun then sings again, but this time he appears furious at his disposition.

Everyday we are blinded by our anger
What we were fighting about every minute
I cried every night
Baby I cried

Bom then sings back.

All the long nights
I stayed up late crying
I spent them all alone
Baby I cried

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

At that point Bom was encircled in Siwon's arms, as if to comfort her.

Then both of them sang the chorus together, while both of the were sadly looking away from each other. And the whole audience was entranced by the two main vocalists.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Then Bom quickly looks back at Kyuhun and sang the next part with a lot of emotion, that tears started to fall from her eyes. Siwon then wiped the tears off of Bom's face as she was still remaining eye-contact with Kyuhun.

Sometimes, when tears come to me
I remember our beautiful memories
I hope that you won’t be hurt more
And please don’t cry

Once she finished that part, Kyuhun ran towards her and focused on

Then Kyuhun accompanied her again in the chorus.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

By the time the song was starting to fade Bom placed her hands in Siwon's and they slowly departed the stage together, leaving Kyuhun in the stage once again. The crowd started applauding loudly at their sad but beautiful performance.

"Wow siwon-ah we really looked like a couple out there." Bom smiled at him as she saw their recorded performance at the backstage. Siwon's face started to get a little red as he was still trying to compose himself and try to take in what just happened a few minutes ago. "Umm you can let go now." Bom laughed a bit when Siwon just realized that he was still holding on her hand.

"Ah sorry noona. I was just really nervous."

"Don't worry its fine." Bom smiled as they parted their hands.

"Next performance: No other." The stage manager was calling out.

"Let's go?" Bom asked. Then Siwon nodded. As they went up to their places, Siwon's hand unconsciously found her's again. "Uhm Siwon-ah..." Bom tried to call his attention to their hands again, as he was still beside her and in the wrong position. Siwon then scurried away at the realization.

 

The playful and soft melody started to play, so they were all prepared for the stage. She then slowly walked towards the center of the stage, with a few of the boys behind her.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

Bom was then surrounded by Shindong, Yesung, and Ryeowook. All three of them held out their hand to her, but she went for Yesung and stayed his side.

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

While that was happening Leeteuk was approaching them from the opposite side, which Shindong and Ryeowook blocked and then pushed their leader back. Once it looked like Yesung was about to kiss Bom, Sungmin then arrived to grab her hand and twirl her away from Yesung's reach. Back at the center, Sungmin was lovingly holding both of her hands as he was pretending to feel cold, while singing to her.

Your two warm hands gets cold when I'm cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I'm hurt

Then Donghae gets between the two of them, and pushes Sungmin away, which purposefully bumped Leeteuk farther away. Donghae then held on her hands like Sungmin did, but he then placed one of her hands on his chest.

Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I'm only wishing for such little comforts

You don't know my heart that wanted to do more just for you

Then at one side Heechul and Kyuhun started to sing, which made Bom go over to them, and leave a devastated Donghae.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you.

Though the two were impressing Bom with their vocals and at one point they ended up fighting with each other. Eunhyuk then arrived with balloons. This made Bom very excited and happy. And at that point she was singing with the suju members already.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

Eunhyuk made it appear that he was getting goosebumps from her attention, then suddenly Kangin comes over looking like a cool and cocky guy and cuts all the balloons loose. Eunhyuk then ran as if he was trying to catch all the balloons again, and while he was running about he stepped over the still fallen Leeteuk.

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Kangin took a more protective role, as he went in front of Bom and blocked her as some of the boys .

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions
When my mind can't handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you're here, it's the only one
I'm always thankful. I could do better as you do

Then after awhile most of super junior members were able to drag away Kangin from the laughing leading lady. Leeteuk then sang his solo part to make it look like he's trying to het her attention. And once that happened she looked lovingly at him.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

Though they would have been looking directly at each other, he was blocked again by the suju members. And they all song the next part together.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Siwon then approached Bom as the maknaes of suju rapped to her. But at that time, Bom was still trying to look for Leeteuk. Siwon couldn't help but feel somewhat rejected, so he knealt down in front of her as the song went on.

You know, I'm a little bit shy sometimes, you don't know but you're burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you're always be the one in my eyes (I'm going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You're so fine, is there someone like you?

Though he continued to plead to her, she went over to the crowd of suju members and held her hand out to Leeteuk to get him closer to her.

I love you Oh, please know it, to me there's only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

Bom then sang the last line to Leeteuk without any accompaniment of the suju members.

We arrived on the same road, we're just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it's love

Then all of them sang the last stanza. And Bom was seen in Leeteuk's arms slowly being rocked back and forth, and then he kissed her on the forehead.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
There's no one like you.

 

[Backstage]

Though the concert was all over, Leeteuk still had his arm around Bom. Siwon was still a bit dazed to the fact that Bom and him were able to chat, and were able to get to act like a couple. He had to thank his hyungs for the opportunity, but when he looked at the WGM couple he felt the jealousy appear in him.

"Ah noona. Heechul-hyung wanted to talk to you again." Siwon politely lied told Bom, so that he could get to talk to Leeteuk.

"What?" Siwon looked a bit miffed at his leader. Leeteuk didn't understand what was wrong until he remembered that he was getting a little too much skinship for the fanboy to handle. "Sorry siwon-ah I just got kind of carried away with the mood." Leeteuk then made a lot of promises to the younger suju member.

"Ah well other than that...I really can't forget what you did for me before the show -- you know requesting that I become a part of the Don't cry performance -- it really helped me at least try to talk to her." he bowed to his hyung. "To repay you I will carry you on my back everytime we have a concert. You won't even need to walk. No matter how tired I am I'll carry you everywhere."

"Siwon-ah you don't really need to do that for me..." Leeteuk said, trying not to let what the younger suju know that what he said sounded really silly.


[The Dancing Lights Club]

The sujus called a friend of theirs, beforehand, if they could reserve the whole club for that night. And everything was prepared for them once they arrived; just for Leeteuk's birthday party. After a couple of rounds of merriment, the group of friends dissolved into little groups. And right now, Bom was enjoying her talk with some of the snsd girls who came over to celebrate Leeteuk's birthday.

/I'm too shy to just go up to her. What will I do?/ he then decided to take a shot of vodka to maybe help him get the courage to go up to Bom with a 2ne1 cd and a marker in hand, but he was still nervous. "Ah hyung I want to go up to Bom." Shindong strongly patted him in the back and gave him a shot of whiskey. He then walked straight up to her, but when he saw her still chatting, he made an automatic 360 degree turn and went back to the bar area. Fortunately, or unfortunately, some of the suju members saw their bashful Siwon returning with an unautographed album.

"I know what to do, for this type of situations. Bartender a cosmopolitan please!"

"Sungmin that's such a girly drink. He'll never get the courage to go up to Bom noona. He should drink a can of coors."

"I'll just drink both." Siwon said bravely as he gulped down both. But even those drinks were futile, and the suju members gave him more beers and alcohols to drink. "May-bbe I should pra-ack *hic* tice asking." he then grabbed the closest thing which was his jacket and an empty bottle. "Please sign this album. I'm a fan of yours." he said it with a very gentlemanly and heavenly tone.

"Hyung you would have been perfect if you weren't trying to ask me to write on your jacket with an empty bottle for pen." Eunhyuk said. Siwon then took that as a sign that he can actually go up to Bom. But even when he set down the wrong items down, he grabbed other items that were near him and walked off to where Bom was. "Hyung that's not what you're suppose to bring." Even if Eunhyuk tried to call him back, he was ignored.

"He'll have more luck becoming president than getting an autograph from Bom." Kyuhun laughed.


Hi readers I just want to warn you guys that it's going to take me a long time to update this fanfic. But I promise to try to update whenever I can.

Thanks for continuing to read my fanfic =^.^=