Line Between Friends and Lovers

Autograph

[Suju Complex]

Days after Leeteuk and Bom had left, the next episode of WGM finally revealed the honeymoon portion of the show. Everyone in suju (except Leeteuk) was huddled around the living room. Almost all of them anticipating to see where their leader was going for their honeymoon.

Bom and Leeteuk were filming inside the airplane.

"Hello everyone we're already off to our honeymoon." they both said in unison in a soft voice.

"Look where we're going to." Leeteuk then flashed their ticket which stated that it was going to california. "Once we land there we'll be heading to Florida."

"I can eat American food again. kekeke ^_^", then Leeteuk started to ask Bom what delicious foods they should eat while they were there.

"America?! Lucky!" Eunhyuk then noticed that the other Bom fanboy seemed busy in another part of their living room. "Siwon you're not going to watch?" he asked as Siwon's back was also facing the tv.

"Busy memorizing my lines." Siwon said as his eyes never left his script.

When they got to the van they already saw a letter on the seat, which came from the producers of WGM. And Bom read it out loud for the filming crew "You will now be heading to your vacation suite, please wear these blindfolds until you get there. From WGM." The two of them helped one another put on the blindfolds. "Oppa where do you think we're heading?" And soon they felt the van start to move.

"I hope its somewhere with a gym. Hwangssabu will definitely get mad at me, you're getting pretty chubby lately." Leeteuk teased.

"Yah!!!" she then tried to hit him but unfortunately missed. And Leeteuk laughed as it seemed that his wife was having a hard time trying to hit him. "When I get this off your better brace yourself."

"Sorry jagiya." he said in a sweet voice. "Where do you think we'll be staying?"

"Somewhere with a fountain of youth. So I can push you there, you're getting old already." The whole ride was filled with teasing remarks to one another, but all of them never reached to a point where one of them really got mad at each other.

 

When they heard the signal to take off the blind folds, they were then suprised at the sight of the WGM honeymoon venue, which was a beach resort.

"Woah!!! Do we get to swim here too?" Leeteuk said as he surveyed the landscape of the white sands and clear sea. There were only a few villas over the place, and the whole place gave a soothing atmosphere. "I want to make a small house here, and even open up an ice cream shop near here." And he went on and on about what he would do if he got a property there.

"When I become really famous I'll buy this whole beach for you." Bom said to Leeteuk.

"Really Oppa?!" he said it in a very high pitch and girly voice and then linked his arms with her's like a girl would do with her boyfriend. And then they headed toward their villa.

[Villa]

The villa was medium sized but the place had a lot of room. It had all the important amenities, and it was just a few walks away from both the sea.

When they looked inside and found the bedroom area, they saw two separated beds and a letter at one of the night stands.

'This is for Park Bom who can't get to bed early.' And both of them just laughed at the message.

"Hehehe Thank you Mr producer." she shyly said to the camera.

"Hey there's another one." Leeteuk said as he opened a closet. "You will need to buy the following: swimsuits, sunscreen lotion, frisbee , apron, worms..."

"They must be for a game or something." After reading the letter again. "Oppa want to help me pick a bikini?" she said playfully.

"NO WAY!!!!" When Siwon heard her, he immediately dove at the couch filled with his friends. He stayed still even when the suju members were complaining.

"Hyung your heavy!"

"Your muscles are squishing my internal organs x_x."

"Aish Just go watch in your room!"

But Siwon didn't budge as he was too concerned on what was happening in the show.

"What?!" he was shocked and a light tinge of pink appeared on his face.

"Not for me, we'll pick a bikini for YOU to wear." she said with a cheeky smirk. When he then tried to say that he doesn't need one, she kept on insisting that he has to because it was in the list and lied that it was a fashion style in america.

When Siwon seemed to be reassured that nothing erted would appear in the show he then saw the pain he was giving to Ryewook, Eunhyuk, and Heechul. He then profusely apologized to his smaller friends.

"I thought you didn't want to watch." Sungmin asked in a smug way.

"I finished memorizing my lines." Siwon replied and then enjoyed watching the show with his friends.

After the baggage came in and the couple fixed the place, they decided to look at the mall nearby to buy their swimming gear and etc. for tomorrows couple activities. Then the show ended.

'Siwon did our show air on tv already? Did you get to watch us?' Leeteuk texted him.

/YES!!! Thank you for rubbing it in hyung -_-#/ his mind screamed, but he didn't reply to his hyung the way he  thought. 'De, hyung. Are you guys doing well?', and in a few seconds he received a reply, asking what appeared in the show. 'A scene of the two of you heading to your

'Maybe you shouldn't watch the next episode' when Siwon then asked why not, Leeteuk replied. 'Its not something a Bom fanboy should watch, especially you.'


 

[A few days after]

Siwon immediately the tv to watch the next episode of WGM. Though he did trust Leeteuk with his life, he didn't completely trust him with Bom.

When they arrived at a fishing bay, it was already revealed to them that they were going to fish at the sea, but the catch is that the person with the biggest fish will  receive a punishment task. On the way to the fishing site, Bom and Leeteuk just enjoyed the scenic view of the ocean.

"Alright we're at the fishing site. The coast guard says that there's usually a lot of fishes over here." They then stopped the boat and were handed their fishing equipment.

"Uhm excuse me how do you use this?" Leeteuk asked once he got his tools. When he looked at Bom, she looked like she was doing very well on her side, so he asked her for help in a very cute manner.

"Sorry cheonsa this is a competition. I don't want to help you." As she continue to watch the silly Leeteuk try to untangle himself with the fishing line, she thought that she might lose if she helped him.

"Ah the hook got stuck on my underwear!" When everyone heard this the staffs were laughing too hard to help the suju leader. But they did focus the videocamera to Bom.

"My husband really needs me to look after him." she then followed up her sentence by giving tips on how to fish to the viewers. Then suddenly at the background Leeteuk yelled out.

"Hey you said you need to take care of me. So help me already T_T"

/Nothing's so bad in this episode...unless Leeteuk-hyung accidentally spills my secret to Bom! 0_0/ he then paid more attention to next part of their show.

[At the Covered Walk]

At the end of their fishing task, Leeteuk luckily won. And since it means that Bom lost, she had to wave a giant sign to Leeteuk,  who was brought to a place with a view of where she would be. Bom's consequence was to wave a sign that says 'I love my husband', and while she was doing that she had to yell out a loving confession. Once a staff member gave her the cue that he was there, she started her consequence.

"Leeteuk oppa!!!! I like the fact that you always take care of me!! I like the fact that you know when I feel bad!!! I think that you are very special person for me.

Leeteuk from what she could see was trying to yell something out too. "What?!!" He then disappeared from her line of vision and left to go to her. /Oh no people are crowding here too. A-are they cheering? o_0?/

By the time he went to where she was, a lot of the onlookers were very touched by the scene and started to chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!!"Leeteuk pecked her on the cheek, but the crowd was upset and chanted that it should be a real kiss, and they were relentless for one. Leeteuk was very hesitant as he didn't know how Bom would feel, so he didn't anything and just kept smiling at the upset crowd.

She then brought her lips to his briefly, then the whole place then was covered by applauses.

/Hyung was right...I shouldn't have watched/ his fist clenched as the people around the couple seemed to be celebrating their romantic display of affection.


[A day after, Airport]

People were already alerted that the WGM couple would be going back to South Korea, and they were waiting for the SM van to pick them up. Before that though, Siwon was picked up first as his shooting set was near the airport too. Once the door of the van was about to be opened, he then tried to make himself look tired and drowsy.

"Oh Siwon are you're here?"

"Annyong Siwon." Bom greeted him.

"Annyong." Siwon said lazily, as he pretended to drowze off to sleep. The couple then who was seated at the front were then talking about the show.

"Are you cold?" Siwon then heard Leeteuk ask Bom something, so he opened one eye to see what was happening.

"Yeah, I forgot to wear my jacket." Bom said as she shivered.

"Better?" He felt a load of jealousy and hurt as he saw Leeteuk wrap his arm around Bom.


Sorry everyone for the super late update. I'll update the next chapter asap =^u^