One Week

Autograph

[Dining Area at the hotel]

While Leeteuk and Bom were having their romantic couple dinner, Leeteuk told Bom about his busy schedule.

"Bom I'm going to be busy with some promotions for super junior, so I'm going to have to go to different countries." Leeteuk said.

"Don't you want me to go with you?"

"You're going to be busy promoting soon too. And I can take care of myself." When it seemed like Bom had a disagreed face, he said. "I will be fine too, I've been in this business for quite awhile and I'm used to doing this kind of things, if that's what you're worried about." Bom's face then showed a sign of relief at what she heard.

"But what should I do then?"

"It's just going to be for a week, so you can hang out and film with the rest of Super Junior."

 

[Super Junior Hotel Room]

After successfully finishing a comercial shoot, most of the boys were congratulating one another. Even siwon was happy at the outcome that he was getting very affectionate to all the suju members.

"Siwon-ah you're getting too loving again. This really makes me question if you really prefer having a girlfriend over a boyfriend." Shindong commented, and eventually this made the other sujus comment on that too; which made Siwon go over to them and hug them all.

"Ah don't be like that. You know you care." he said as he grabbed hold of Shindong and gave him a bear hug. Bom then couldn't help but laugh at what she saw, and Siwon then immediately (and a bit strongly) pushed the other suju member away. "Noona what are you doing here?" Bom then told everyone that she won't be accompanying Leeteuk in his overseas promotions."Oh so you'll spend time with us?"he tried to say calmly as his head was raving in excitement /She gets to spend time with me. I mean us <3_<3/, and Bom nodded to reply back.

"Noona let's teach you how to play starcraft." Kyuhun said, as he then lead her to a den with a lot of computers.

"I want noona on my team!" Eunhyuk happily yelled out.

/That's not fair. I don't know how to play >_T/ Siwon thought as the maknaes hogged Bom for the rest of the day. 


[2 days later; Leeteuk's Hotel Room]

After a tiring day of attending fan-signings and promotional activities. He the tv to watch WGM to see what's been happening to his wife.

Bom was filming another shoot for WGM, and this time with some of the suju boys.

"Good morning everyone. I'm going to teach  the super junior boys how to cook!" Then around her there were rounds of applauses at the background. "And who are here with me?" the pd then showed the boys that were with her. "There's Kyuhun, Yesung, Shindong, and Siwon." All the boys shyly or happily greeted the audience.

"I know that my husband usually takes care of everybody, and now I should also do that as well. So before we go back to Super Junior's place, we're going to cook chicken stew and beef teriyaki skewers. Can you guys help me get some of the pots and pans, and the ingridients we're going to use too?" and some of the boys left to do her bidding.

"What do you guys usually like to eat together?"  Bom asked Siwon who happened to be the nearest to her at the moment.

"Oh Siwon is able to talk to Bom now?" Leeteuk thought  out  loud.

"Uhmm..." he then opted to raise his shoulders as if to say he didn't know. Eventually Shindong came to his rescue and gave the correct answer to Bom.

"Okay maybe not so much..." Leeteuk then said disappointingly as he continued to watch the show.

Bom then assigned the boys on what they could do, and it seemed that Siwon's shy personality and Bom's presence was affecting the athletic suju member's task. And the other suju members saw what he was doing wrong.

"Siwon can you do something else?" Yesung said in annoyance as a glob of sticky rice was stuck on Yesung's head.

"Siwon isn't stirring it properly." Shindong said as he inspected the stains surrounding their pot.

"Hyung if you do that it'll ruin the whole thing!" Kyuhun complained at how Siwon was cutting the beef. Eventually Bom tried to see what was wrong with Siwon.

"Do you really need a lot of help?" Bom asked. She then got near the suju member, trying to hold his hand and hopefully teach him how to cut it properly.

"Uh noona you should let us handle that." Shindong interrupted. Feeling that Siwon may end up cutting something else if she made him too nervous enough. The others then continued cooking, while making Siwon be the one to handle packing all the food. And though people would expect the other suju member to feel downgraded, he was just happy that Bom would glance at him from time to time to see if he was packing the food correctly.

Leeteuk couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Bom was too dense to know why Siwon was cooking poorly.

He then texted to some of s 'Good job on trying to make Siwon interact with Bom'


[2 days later; Cafe Marionette]

Super Junior was spending their break in a costume cafe, and they were having fun gambling there at the same time. Park Bom eventually arrived, as requested by some of the suju members.

"What is going on here?" she said as she giggled at what she saw. A very pissed off lady with a manly voicing his annoyance towards some laughing sujus.

"This isn't what it looks like noona!!" Siwon said, when he faced the giggling lady, but his voice was crowded over his other friends' laughs and voices. Siwon was then trying to hide himself behind a folding closet, as he was wearing a traditional (and very feminine) kimono along with a wig. Though the burly super junior would have been expected to appear odd in it, he looked great in it.

"Wow you look so cute siwon-ah ^_^b." and this made Siwon really blush. "Can I take a picture of you?" Siwon then nodded shyly as he tried to look presentable in his current outfit. Once the shot was taken, and Bom was being entertained by someone else, Siwon then whispered towards his friends "I'm going to kill you guys for this!" 

"Well you wouldn't be in this predicament if you hadn't lost the game." Ryeowook said happily as he continued to hold on to his set of playing cards in front of Siwon.

"Oh you lost a bet?" she overheard and this then interested Bom. Super Junior then readied another round of card games, with her joining the gamble too. "So what do I have to do if I lose?"

"Noona if you lose you have to wear..." The sujus were thinking of what they would make Bom wear. Though Ryeowook was looking at what seemed to be a y nurse outfit, Siwon immediately cut the maknae's train of thought and slammed his hand on the table.

"You will be Hello Kitty!"

"Alright. But if you lose I get to choose what you wear." She told Siwon, as she felt that he was the one who was trying to compete with her.

In the end Siwon and Bom had another picture together, but this time Siwon was wearing a long deep red wig while wearing heavy eyeliner make up; and the picture was captioned 'Twins'.



[2 days later; Siwon and Heechul's room]

It was  the last day that Bom can freely hang out with the suju boys without being busy filming for WGM.

Siwon was  feeling  disappointed that he could  have talked to Bom freely and possibly use the filming as an excuse to chat with her. So he was looking around his collection of jazz music cds, he found a 2ne1 album. By an odd whim, he decided to play the album. Unfortunately he also forgot to check that the music player's speakers were set on full blast /Damn it Heechul-hyung #_#/. Then when he heard his idol's voice calling out to him from outside his door.Siwon then rushed towards the noisy stereo and shut it off.

"Yes noona?" he said as he was panting, at his closed door.

"Oh I was just wondering if I actually heard CL here.  And actually I think I heard Minzy and Dara too." He then opened the door to his room, so he could try to talk to her properly.

"Ah no it was just my stereo, hyung left his 2ne1 cd here." he tried to lie "uh he's just a really big fan of you guys." As he saw her pick up the shiny 2ne1 album.

"Oh then he could have just asked us to sign it."

"I guess he was too shy to ask."

"Heechul oppa being shy? that's odd." she then took a pen nearby and started signing the cd. In Siwon's mind he was practically jumping up and down at the fact that Bom was signing the album cover. "Should I write 'to heechul' or 'to kim heechul'?" She then proceeded to write a little dedication to his roommate.

/0 o 0!!!/

"Maybe I'll give this back to him once I get the other girls to sign it too." she said thoughtfully "So don't tell him that I actually have it okay ^_~?" 

"A-aah yes." Siwon was able to reply with a heavy heart, as he saw his chances of owning an autographed album of her was placed in the recesses of her bag. When Bom was about to leave Siwon was then able to say something else to her, "Uhm. Do you want to go to church together? I kind of heard from Minzy that you used to go with her whenever the both of you had time." his hands started to feel sweaty at the risk of rejection that he let himself get  into.

"Sure, I'll just tell my manager that we'll be going out." relief washed over the suju member. And before they knew it, they left the building, after being warned by the pd to not get caught by the media.

On their way to church, their walk was full of awkward silence, as it seemed that one of them was having a hard  time trying to initiate a talk while the other was too immersed in taking in the beautiful view that Japan has to offer. Even as they entered the pair placed their whole focus on the mass.

 

[End of Mass]

/Please God let me be able to talk to her/ he then made the final sign of the cross before following the 2ne1 vocalist out of the establishment.

After a mile or two Siwon finally got his prayer to come to true. "I hope you enjoyed spending time with super junior, even if Leeteuk wasn't there." Bom then laughed at what he said.

"I enjoy spending time with everyone, It's really hard to not keep myself from smiling or laughing. And just talking to you guys makes me feel comfortable, just like when I'm at YG." Bom replied to him. " You know now that I think about it, it really is rare that I get to talk to you. Though I see you a lot, I could barely get more than a sentence from you."

"Oh sorry, its just that I tend to get really shy when I'm with girls."

"You're shy? Women would be shy around you."  she lightly hit Siwon on the shoulder. He then told her that he wasn't a big deal and that Donghae was usually in charge of the looks department, "What are you talking about? I even know a set of yg trainees who are dying to be your leading lady." The two of them then became very chatty with one another, to the point that they barely noticed that they were already in front of Bom's hotel.

"Thank you noona for going to mass with me." he bowed politely to her. She then lightly hit him again, saying that he didn't have to be too formal with her anymore.

"Maybe we should go to mass together? I don't really attend so much, because nobody would go with me." Bom suggested. And Siwon of course agreed, hoping that this might give him more chances to get to know his favorite idol."Oh wait, before I go up. I wanted to give this to you." she then started rummaging through her bag, until she got what she wanted, "I know I was suppose to post this on Leeteuk's me2day but I wanted to give this one to you too."

"Oh from Cafe Marionette!" 

"Yup the picture of us together." Siwon thanked his idol turned friend, for the friendly sentiment. "Well I'll be going now." she then waved goodbye.

"Goodbye Noona." he waved back. Though Siwon knew he could have asked Bom to write on the picture, he didn't want the picture to be stained or ruined.


Finally updated =^.^=

This chapter was full of sibom goodiness =^u^=. Did you guys enjoy it?