Heechul's 2ne1 album

Autograph

[Siwon and Heechul's room]

Right after eating lunch, Siwon went back to his room and just let himself drop on his bed. They had another tiring day, where most of the suju members had to help farmers with their fields. Even when he knew that his noona was there to visit the suju boys, he still headed towards his bedroom.

"Soooo tireeed." he said to himself as he started to feel his heavy eyelids flutter close. But before he could completely wander to dream land, he remember

 

[mini flashback]

After the WGM bride woke up from her nap, she and Leeteuk started planning their next date for the WGM show. 

"I should take you to a nice place that has different styles of clothing in Harajuku before we leave for Japan" Bom became excited at the thought and started to excitedly wave her hands all over the place.

"I'll go too, I know what kind of clothes will look good on you." Heechul said as he put his arm around Bom.

"What do you know about fashion? My wife is a natural fashionista." he said proudly. "And besides you might interrupt our date." he then flung Heechul's arm away from Bom.

"Aww hyung you know you want me around." Heechul said in a very chummy way. Then when he felt like it was okay to tell the truth he told his leader, "I want to get to know more about Dara, that's why!" the younger suju member said while Bom was busy talking to her manager.

"Fine, but you can't be seen in the filming tomorrow. You're going to make it look like its more of a friend gathering."

[end of flashback]

 

"Heechul is going with Leeteuk and Bom!" he then stood up and tried to wake himself up. /If Heechul hyung sees that album, he might tell Bom that I have a crush on her!/ he then grabbed his suit and ran out of his room.

Just when the trio was about to leave, Siwon got out too and said that he wanted to come along. And he did see the same bag where his 2ne1 album was hidden in. "Can I go with you guys, I need to buy new slacks and shoes." Though Leeteuk didn't want to bring him along too, Bom said that he wouldn't be much of a problem. /Waaahhh she looks so pretty right now *sigh*  >_< must snap out of it. Need to get the album before he does./


[Icedrops in Harajuku]

After walking around in some shops the quartet of idols decided to stop at a shop which serves special snow cones. 

"Jagiya you want to try?" Bom nodded happily and the videocameramen detailedly covered the cute scene of Leeteuk feeding Bom. While that was going on Siwon was trying hard not to look at the couple infront of them.

"You want to try this too?" Bom then offered some of her treat to Leeteuk. Siwon then looked as if he was being tortured as he didn't know if he should be watch the pair or not. This then Made Heechul hit him, as his hyung was saying that he was acting idiotic. Once they concluded that the filiming was enough, the WGM couple went over to the other 2 suju members and started chatting about other places where they could go to.

/A CHANCE!!!/ Bom was seating across Leeteuk and Heechul, and Siwon was beside her.

"I heard that 2ne1 likes to customize their own clothes. What kind of patterns do all of your members like?" While the older suju member was trying to indirectly get information from Bom about another 2ne1 member, Siwon was then trying to put his shoulder around Bom so he could reach for the insides of her bag. But he felt too nervous and would often retreat and keep on trying to get his hand inside her bag. This then was noticed by somebody.

"What are you doing?" Heechul asked. As to him he looked like he was doing a weird arm-dance behind Bom. "Are you going crazy? Or is it a new hand gesture?" he then started to copy Siwon's previous movements. And this did cause the other two idols to notice and laugh at the oddness of Siwon. "Maybe we can make this a new super junior dance move." Siwon then didn't attempt to try to get the album as all eyes were on him whenever he would try to do something with his hands and arms.

 

[The Fatal Geisha shop]

The last destination the couple was going to, was a shop that created very unique and dresses, and most of them seemed to be the type that Bom would wear.

"Cheonsa buy me the whole store!" Bom said as she was already hugging the stop's doors once she saw the displayed dresses outside.

"Maybe we can ask Yang Hyunsuk for it?" Leeteuk said to avoid making a very expensive promise with the Main vocalist. Bom then was cutely complaining at her WGM husband. "I'll buy you your favorite dress in this shop instead." Bom then suddenly turned into a very compliant and affectionate kid, and both entered the shop with their arms linked together.

"Hyung how much would it cost it to buy the shop?"

"Siwon-ah don't even try." Heechul then lightly pushed Siwon toward the shop, as the cameramen had followed the couple.

 

"How is the dress?" By the time they entered, they saw Leeteuk carrying various articles of clothing while he was standing infront of a changing room.

"This is difficult to put on. I don't know which part goes where."

"Do you want me to help you?" Leeteuk was blushing when he said that to his wife.

"NO!!!!" Leeteuk then pretended to try to open the changing room, which caused Bom to panic. Siwon then was openly glaring at his hyung, hopefully getting the message that he was irritated at his ungentlemanly behavior towards Bom. Leeteuk then asked help from one of the clerks in the store to help Bom with her dress. And after what seemed like forever, they were able to get it done.

 

The clerk lady exited the room first, she then let Bom go outside to show off the mini kimono dress. 

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/icl-club/cabinet/01082369/img56201212.jpg

All of the people in the shop couldn't stop staring at how pale her skin looked, and how much it emphasized her killer legs. Most of the boys faces were blushing red, and the girls were just in awe of her.

"I really should have helped you with the dress." Leeteuk said, and that earned him a strong hit from his wife. The clerk who was unaware of the popularity of the couple asked if they were brother and sister.

"Huh? We don't even look alike." The two then tried to reason out that they were a couple.

"But that man over there seemed to be like the real boyfriend." she then pointed out to the tallest suju member. Siwon was unable to hear the conversation as he was busy talking about Bom with Heechul. Bom's face slightly reddened at the thought that Siwon could possibly like her. She then further reasoned out that they seemed to be acting like close friends. After chatting a bit more with the clerk, she then went to help out the other customers.

"Let's get matching kimonos then so that we could look like a couple." She then took out another kimono that was exactly like hers except in a different pattern. "See its white, your favorite color." the couple were then engaged in a playful pull and push towards the changing room.

 

As they were closing their segment of the show, Siwon then realized that Bom was not holding her bag, and that it was just conveniently on top of a table nearby. /Okay one more chance.../ Siwon was then slowly inching his hand inside Bom's bag. But at the same time, Bom was already free from the gaze of the videocameras, and took that as an opportunity to give the signed album to Heechul.

"Heechul oppa I have something for you. I hope you didn't recognize that it was missing in your room though." Heechul then had a confused face after what she said. Then when he was handed Siwon's 2ne1 album he was about to retort that it wasn't his. "Siwon-ah said that this was yours, so I got everyone in the group to sign and place a dedication on it."

"Thanks Bom. I've always wanted one."

"No problem." she then went off to Leeteuk who found another interseting place where they could go and film.

"Hyung that's-"

"Yes I know its yours. Don't worry I didn't tell." Siwon showed a face that he was still apprehensive of his hyung. "You know I'd never do that to you. I enjoy making fun of you, but not to that extent."

"Can I have the album then?"

"No. This is mine now. See it even has my name on it." Heechul then , when Siwon was trying to take it from him, heechul started threatning him by trying to get Bom's attention. "Bom! Bom someone has to tell you something!"