Standing Still

Autograph

[SM building]

Spending time with Bom last time made him think about the question "Are me and Bom friends?".  For the past 4 days, it had been plauging Siwon's mind. He even asked suju about his troubling question. Though his friends had a mix of opinions, he was not content or sure of their answers.

"Hey there little guy. Do you think she likes me as a friend? or more of a possible boyfriend." he was even resorting to talking to Heechul's cat when it seemed that he wasn't satisfied with his friends' answers.

"Siwon is totally going wacko now." Sungmin said as he noticed that Siwon was "providing" a voice for Heebum.

 

"Siwon nya~h why would she even think differently of you? Is there something that she likes in you?" Siwon said in a high pitch voice, as he made it look like the cat was talking back to him.

"Personality wise I might be her type and...Well I am hardworking..." he replied to his cat-self.

"Are you Jay-Z nya~h?! nya~h?!" Siwon then started to shake the kitten as if it was mad at him. The suju member eventually came to the cat's rescue.

"Siwon why don't you take a break for awhile? Heechul-hyung wouldn't like to see you harassing his cats." Sungmin said. The two then went off to the kitchen to talk.

 

"I already told you that I'm not sure I can answer your question. I think she's the only one with that answer." Sungmin said exasperatedly, as he was asked the same question again. "Are you even sure that you're going to this relationship with her seriously?"

"Uhm o-of course I will." Sungmin just took the answer that he was uncertain.

"You have to distinguish if you really like her more than just being 2ne1's Park Bom." Siwon then gave him a confused face. "Hypothetically speaking, if you take away the voice, the image, and *cough* the legs *cough* -- would you still love her? Because if you only like her for all of those, then you're just another fanboy, no different from those who follow her blindly."

"I really don't know..." Siwon said as he was stumped.

"Alright this is what I suggest you do for the following days..." Sungmin then gave him some tips to get to the answer.

 

[Next day, Film Shooting for Athena]

/"Park Bom has a lovely voice, so maybe if you keep listening to her to the point that you're tired of listening to her, maybe you'll be able to distance the voice from the person."/ Siwon remembered what Sungmin said to him. So on the way to the film shooting and on the set, he would always be seen with his earphones on if he wasn't acting.

"Everybody on the set right now!" The director called, and this prompted the cast to be in their proper positions.

"You and I-" the leading lady said, and Siwon's mind just went elsewhere.

/together it just feels so right.../ Bom's voice then appeared in his head.

"Siwon your line!" he got a scolding from his director once he had apparently yelled 'cut'. "Again from the top." Though it took some several 'cuts' until Siwon had gotten rid of the singing Bom in his head. "Thank you Siwon for your time, but please try not to be so distracted next time." Siwon then just bowed apologetically before he left.

/I thought I was suppose to get sick of listening to her x_x/ He then started bonking his own head as he can still somehow hear her. And it was because of what he was hearing around him.

"It's okay baby. Please don't cry!" a staff said as she was trying to hush a baby at the next set.

"Oh yeah!" a bunch of people yelled out as they found out that they had a raise in their salary. Siwon was then thinking about the times when she wore a dress with a furry scarf, and singing with her two labelmates. Feeling that he was going crazy, something blocked his way.

"Uksusu?" A staff member offered. When he heard her, he immediately envisioned a fiery red-headed Bom holding the tray of corn. He eventually got that dellusion out of his head when he realized that the voice was very different from his idol.

"Uh no thank you." he respectfully declined. He then went off straight to his home, as it seemed like the flooding of Park Bom in his senses was seriously affecting his sanity.

 

[Siwon and Donghae's room]

Siwon kept staring at his desktop, it was the picture of Bom in a wedding dress during 2ne1's nolza concert. /Can Bom noona not be known for her legs?/ Siwon thought. /Well it is long and just proportionatly perfect./ he thought as his eyes skimmed over every inch of Bom's gorgeous legs. Suddenly an unexpected suju member appeared.

"Hyung you want to go out with us?" Eunhyuk barged in. Siwon was so surprised that he panicked and dumbly tried to cover the screen of his computer. "Hyung...are you watching po-" Siwon's face started to redden.

"NO!!! Get out!!!" he then started throwing some magazines at the dancing machine of suju. "I already ate, just get out."

"Right~ ^_~. Enjoy your alone time hyung." He then knew it was too late to reason out to his friend, so he just let him be. And then a ringing noise came from his phone.

"Oh it's WGM already." he then shut off his computer and immediately went infront of the tv.

The segment of the show filmed the Bomteuk couple going back home, and it was going to be a long trip for them. Even Bom's eyes were starting to squint close. 

"A lot of people were greeting us at Lotte World. From ELFs to Blackjacks, they were very happy to see us together. They were even telling us to kiss right then and there. Isn't that right Bom?"

"Mmm?" Bom asked as she couldn't listen that well to whatever he was saying.

"Are you sleepy?" Bom then nodded slightly.

"But I don't want to fall asleep in front of the cameras, it will be embarassing -_-."

"Come on go to sleep already. It will be fine" Bom then allowed him to coax her to sleep, once she got him to promise that he'll let the cameramen stop filming when she does. After awhile, Leeteuk then was commenting how adorable his pretend wife is and was then her hair as she drifted further in her sleep.

He then turned off the tv even when the show wasn't completely over. /My heart hurts.../


[Suju complex]

A few days later, Leeteuk arrived at the place packing more things than usual. Like a pair of swim shorts, suits, and hair styling products. And from his open door, was Siwon.

"Hyung where are you going?"

"Ah...We're doing the honeymoon segment already."  He then flinched a bit. Thinking that Siwon might pounce on him.

"...Oh...that sounds nice."Siwon simply said and retreated back to his room.

/What happened to that kid o_o?/ Leeteuk then followed the suju member to his room. "Siwon-ah is there something w-" Leeteuk was unable to continue as the buff suju member had slammed the door before his leader could go inside.


I just want to share something to sibom lovers or delusionals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfrbmzoJVE

who was siwon looking at 1:20 =^.~=