Signed

Autograph

[2ne1 concert]

Siwon never continued watching WGM after the party, and he had only heard that the Bomteuk arc had already ended from his friends. Siwon and Leeteuk's relationship had become civil, but Siwon told his leader that he doesn't want to talk about Bom, or even hear anything remotely related to her.

Though right now, he wasn't really sure why he was in a 2ne1 concert, but he felt like he could really let go of her once he got that autograph. All through out the concert, he tried not to be too swayed by their music he couldn't help but sing along to their catchy tunes. He would even allow himself to admire his favorite bias, every now and then. /Its really that hard to ignore you/ he thought as if he was actually telling her.

 

Once the concert was over, a short fan signing event was held as well, but even with that given time, there were too many blackjacks lining up for their time with the 2ne1 members. Sadly by the time he got there all 2ne1 members have already left the fan signing area. But he was able to see a table that seemed to have a bunch of signed albums. And he did see the last Bom signed album. As he held it in his hand, he felt a sense of emptiness. As it was not personally signed for him, but he paid for it anyway.

 

He then started to walk out of the nearly empty hall, and then some random guy went up to him and noticed the signed album. "OH MY GAWWDD Is that a Park Bom signed album you're holding?!"

/Yes. Now will you still back away from me!/ he then instinctively held the album farther from the fellow, as it seemed like he would steal it if he had a chance. "Yes it's the last one."

"Having that would complete my Park Bom signed items collection."

/You need more than one?!/ Siwon was baffled at his indirect statement that he should hand over the album, but looking at the boy's eyes reminded him of his own; how he became so fixated on Bom. "Fine, here.", he then handed over the signed item.

"Thanks a lot mister! What do you want to trade for it?"

"No it's alright you can have it." The young man then kept thanking Siwon, before running away happily. Siwon felt happy seeing the teen ecstatic state /Aish still didn't get an autograph though.Oh well./

 

[Parking lot]

When he exited the venue, he had seen the same teen and a yg staff talking together.

"Ugh how many times do I have to tell you that you can just ask me to get her to sign your stuff."

"But its the principle of being a collector. Oh! Noona, noona that's the guy who gave me Park Bomsshi's signed album. Noona help him get to meet her." the yg staff seemed hesitant to do so. "What was your name again?"

"Oh, i'm Super Junior's Choi Siwon." the yg staff's eyes then turned wide and suddenly started dragging him towards the 2ne1 green room. Though he tried saying that he didn't want to, the lady was adamant to do something for him.

 

[2ne1 private area]

After she had guided Siwon near the green room she offered to get him snacks and drinks, he allowed her to, but he just decided to take up the nice lady's offer and then leave. Then suddenly he can hear the voices of the 2ne1 girls.

"Unnie you saw him tonight?" Minzy asked.

"I swear I thought I saw him in the fourth row of the audience area."

"Right Bommie, like the many times he appeared in the yg building, cf shoot, and the hotel." Dara said in a sarcastic tone, which got her strong pokes from the eldest 2ne1 member. "Hahaha whatever you do, you're still one crazy lady."

"Ah but I swear I saw him this time! Stupid heart is making me delusional >_<" 

/Are they still talking about Leeteuk-hyung?/ Siwon thought as he continued eavesdropping on their conversation. But this did cause him to slightly nudge the door open.

"Don't worry unnie when we get to meet with Super Junior again, you'll get one more chance. So for now lets just focus on 2ne1's next intinerary." CL who had been seating closest to the door had caught eye contact with the suju member,  she shifted her conversation back again. "Uh before that though, who was the one that you love among them, I keep forgetting."

"Its CHOI SIWON. CHOI SIWON." after her loud statement, she faced CL and by doing so she had also seen the suju member nearby. Bom was too shocked that he had overheard their conversation.

"Is that true?" Siwon asked. Bom couldn't look him in the eye but she did shyly nodded.

"That's what I wanted to tell you during the party." The three other girls then left to give the two of them privacy. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell it to you properly then, I just got really flustered and nervous. And honestly I was really happy to know that you wanted to spend time with me during our stay in Japan." Siwon then couldn't stop smiling at what he heard. "Oh and I know how you feel but-" she then started to turn red. "Ottoke I don't know what to say anymore." Siwon then brought Bom to his arms.

"All I can say is that this is a dream come true." Bom then burried closer to Siwon. "I guess Leeteuk hyung wasn't your type after all." Bom then reinforced the idea by giving him a soft chaste kiss. /Giving away the autograph was good idea/  he thought. "I got something better." he had unintentionally said it out loud.

"Hmmm?" Bom asked. Siwon just shook his head and enjoyed the feeling of Bom's head at the crook of his neck.


Yay finished the story =^_^= Thank you guys for reading my fanfic, I hope you enjoyed it.