Don't hurt my Idol

Autograph

[Siwon and Donghae's room]

Donghae saw that Siwon was again engrossed with watching WGM again, and even though it was almost 2 in the morning the suju member was huddled infront of the tv.

"Siwon-ah not too close to the television! And shouldn't you be sleeping now?"

"Later! I need to find out what happened between noona and hyung"

"Go to sleep. Leeteuk-hyung is going to get even more pissed off at us if we don't wake up at the right time."

"The reason why Leeteuk has been moody these days might be in WGM. I have a hunch that Park Bom has something to do with it."

"He did glare at Eunhyuk and Ryeowook when they asked if Bom would like to have lunch at us." With that Donghae then sat beside Siwon and they watched WGM. And Siwon then raised the volume of the tv.

Leeteuk and Bom were having a quiet dinner, and there was an ominous feeling in the atmosphere. Bom had arrived very late from her walk around the park, and now Leeteuk was giving her the cold shoulder because he got worried.

"Cheonsa can you hand me the rice?" Bom tries to lighten up the mood or at least a response from Leeteuk. Leeteuk quietly then passes her the rice. "Why are you acting so cold?"

"Why didn't you go home early?" Leeteuk asked seriously. "I didn't get a text or a call that you'd be out so late. Something bad could have happened to you." she then whined at him. "Tell me what were you doing, then I might forgive you."

"I don't need to tell you everything that I do. I am not a kid!"

"I'm getting suspiscious of you, especially when you say something like that. Besides, why would you hesitate to answer unless its something really bad." Leeteuk crossed his arms. Bom then couldn't answer back, which caused Leeteuk to then leave the dinning area.

After that scene they showed another couple having problems too.

"Ohh....A lovers quarrel." Donghae said , which just earned him a glare from Siwon. "Fine, a friends quarrel." Then they waited for the continuation of Leeteuk and Bom's part of the show.

It was already morning, and they showed Bom approaching Leeteuk at the livingroom, who had slept there instead of their bedroom.

"I'm going to work today." she said,but he just continued typing something down in his laptop. "We're going to record our new songs. Maybe you'd like to go too?"

"Why are you telling this to me?" he cut her off coldly.

"I wanted to tell you because maybe you'd want to know what I'm going to be doing today."

"Don't bother telling me. I don't care. Besides I wouldn't want to treat you like a kid.", Bom then took this as a sign to leave, but before she left she said.

"Please don't hate me for too long."

Siwon then started to stranggle Donghae "Why does hyung have to be so mean!! Why?! Why?! Why?!"

"I won't be able to answer you if you kill me now." Donghae gasped out, as he tried to free himself from the raving fanboy.


[SM broadcast studio]

In the morning, Super Junior was recording their songs in japanese. And right now, Siwon just finished his part of the song and is dealing with something else.

He then stared at the several numbers on his phone and its recepient name beside it -- Park Bom's number. He got it from Eunhyuk who got her number during the first time she came to the SM building with Leeteuk.

/What should I text?/ He then started to type.

'Hiya there noona! I saw u n' hyung fighting last night. CAn u tell me what happened? I'm very shocked at what happened, pls tell me asap.'

/Nooooo!!! Too informal. How about something formal?/ He then started a new text message.

'Annyong Hashimnika Park Bom-sshi. I would like to inquire information about what happened between you and leeteuk-hyung.'

/I sound like a teacher talking to a student's parent x_x/ He then erased the message again, and started making different messages for the nth time without sending any of them.Heechul then walked by, and Siwon considered asking him some tips. "Heechul-hyung!!! Wait up." With that he stopped for the younger suju member. "Uh I need help. I want to text Bom noona something."

"Why what happened?" Siwon then told him what happened in last night's show. "Y-you don't say..." Heechul had a worried face on.


[Airport]

All the super junior members were already there, awaiting for their leader.

"Where is your wife? She already divorced you?" Heechul asked jokingly, after seeing that he came to the airport alone. Leeteuk then opted to give a you-shouldn't-ask-that look at him, and focused on arranging the suju's schedule. 

On the way to entering the inner portion of the airport, Siwon then noticed something near the convenience store, it was a person wearing a black trench coat and from what he could see a pair of  long legs. /Is that Park Bom?/

He tried following the suspiscious looking girl, but was stopped by suju's manager. "Hey we're heading to the business lobby." Knowing that he'd probably lose the chance to look at the lady, he then asked permission from Leeteuk.

"Hey hyung can I just meet you guys at the plane. I'm going to check on something." Leeteuk was annoyed at the request, but let his friend go anyway. /Now where did I last see that lady?/ He thought to himself as he started trying to retrace the places where he saw the look-a-like Bom.

He followed her when she went around the place; to the mini stalls, coffee shop, and almost to the women's bathroom.At one point he even creeped behind a couple, when she felt that she was being followed.

But eventually was not able to get a glimpse of her face, since she somewhat disappeared into the crowd.


[Night time]

Once they arrived at Japan, the boys were immediately transported to their hotel. Though they had a hard time passing through the fans, they got to their room safely.

The image of the Bom-look-a-like never left his head, and he of course didn't forget about the friends quarrel that she had with Leeteuk. So when he saw the suju leader having a cup of coffee in the living room, he took a chance to try to mend the problem.

"Hyung?" Siwon then approached Leeteuk, and as if he was psychic he stopped Siwon from asking him questions.

"Don't get yourself involved, it's only between her and me." When Leeteuk said that he sounded very cold, but then apologized for it. "Ah sorry siwon-ah, it's just that I'm still angry at her."

"Uhm can you at least be a little nicer to her? I-" Siwon's words seem to get stuck on his throat when he thought about her. And Leeteuk patted Siwon at the back and nodded. Saying that he understood the younger suju member. He then hugged his hyung.

.........

As the night progressed, Leeteuk was already sleeping at his own room, the suju members met up at the living room to plan Leeteuk's surprise birthday party.

"OH! I totally forgot about it!" Siwon then said, which earned him a bop from his hyungs.

"Were you too busy watching WGM, that you forgot your friend's birthday?" Though he got flustered, the others just laughed at him. "Heechul-hyung! We need to talk about Leeteuk's surprise.

"Ah I need to go somewhere." Though the members tried to stop him, he was insistent on leaving the hotel room.

"Before we begin talking about hyung's birthday, I think we should not be talking about B.O.M." Donghae suggested. The other suju members why, and he also explained the quarrel that Leeteuk had with Bom. "So guys just don't mention anything about corn, marriage and the B word."

"What B word? Bit-"

"Not that word!!!" Donghae cut off Eunhyuk's question, which eventually lead to a lot of hushing before they continued to talk about their plans for Leeteuk's early birthday surprise.

/I wish she was here..../ Siwon thought while the others were busy planning.


[Next Day; Suju's Concert]

Before they were going to sing their encore song, Kangin then told the audience that they had something special in-store for somebody. And then there were people singing Happy Birthday to Leeteuk.

"Ah sorry guys but I kinda expected this to happen. You guys were pretty loud with discussing everything." This confession coming from their leader mostly disappointed the suju member, but they still pretended like they surprised him.

Then once that was done they were going to sing the last song, but the track kept skipping, and all of the sujus microphones were not working.

Oh woah~! Woah! Hmmm oh~

"Park Bom!" Heechul then yelled out on his working microphone.

Leeteuk and the Super Junior members were shocked as Bom's vocals and the Jackson's 5 melody was immediately changing the atmosphere of the stage. Siwon then started looking back and forth to look for where Bom would appear.

When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always make you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance is all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look

Oh baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you it is on
(I want you back)
Oh I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby
(I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
(I want you back)
Na na na na

Trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night
Let me show you, boy, that I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the boy I didn't even want around

She then approached Leeteuk and dragged him away from the group towards the center. Then she was playfully pleading around him while she was singing.

Let me tell ya now
Oh baby, all I need is one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you it is on

All I want...
All I need...
All I want!
All I need!

Oh, just one more chance
To show you that I love you
Baby baby baby baby baby baby!
(I want you back)
Forget what happened then
(I want you back)
And let me live again!

She then clasped her hands with his and cutely pouted at him. He just smiled at her and went along with her dance steps.

Oh baby, I was blind to let you go
But now since I've seen you it is on
(I want you back)
Spare me of this cost
(I want you back)
Give me back what I lost!

Oh baby, I need one more chance, hah
I'd show you that I love you
Baby, oh! Baby, oh! Baby, oh!
I want you back!
I want you back!

She then distanced herself again as it seemed like the japanese fans were getting a little rowdy, and then just made a cute pose as she sang the last part of the lyrics. After her song number, she joyfully said "Advanced Happy Birthday!" the screen showed a clip of the rest of 2ne1 saying happy birthday to Leeteuk too.

"Heechul you actually planned this?!" Leeteuk asked happily, as he was finally in somewhat good terms with his pretend wife.

"I'm sorry I kept Bom up too late. It's actually my fault, I invited her over that time; we were really planning her trip here too and how she's going to suddenly appear in the concert, we actually took a long time in planning things over, that's why she came home late. So don't be mad at her anymore alright? One particular kid here, is also getting worried sick of the both of you." Heechul pointed to Siwon. When attention was all on him, Bom then bowed and thanked him. He was on cloud nine again, until Heechul 'accidentally' slapped his back.

"aa-ah it's no problem." Siwon was able to say. /YES!!! Achievement!!!!/ he would have almost fainted too, when he saw Bom smile brightly at him and gave him a thumbs up sign.