I don't care

Autograph

[SM gym area]

Siwon was running on the treadmill. Ever since he saw the affectionate gesture of Leeteuk and Bom in the car, he had tried to avoid the couple as much as possible.

/She belongs to him. And they both like each other./ When the image of Bom in Leeteuk's arms kept flashing on his head he started to think about the relationship of the idols /It's real; its not an act that they put on for the show/ he then started running really fast. /These feelings are worthless/

"Siwon that's enough for the day." an sm trainer called out. "Oh yeah it's 6pm already, you're favorite show is going to be on."

"No it's fine, I'm planning to work out till night time."

"Lost interest?" the trainer asked, and siwon just nodded.

"More like heart broken." he ended up mumbling.

 

[Leeteuk and Bom's house]

After filming another shot for WGM, Leeteuk requested that they'll stop filming for now as he wanted a serious one on one talk with the 2ne1 member.

"Ah Bom we need to talk. You see there's this person who actually doesn't like our situation right now, you know -- the two of us being in a media marriage. And it's not me, in case you're wondering."

"Is it Siwon?" Leeteuk was shocked at her guess, "Oppa I'm not that dense." he then asked her how did she know. "Well its obvious to me, since I kind of feel the same way."

"You don't like being married to me?"

"No! I mean you're a really great husband, any girl would be lucky to have you. But its just that my heart is kind of-" Bom then paused as she felt her face start to redden. "Oh I'm too embarassed to say it!"

"Ah I get it.", he then waited for Bom to calm down and stop blushing. "Am I not handsome enough for you?" he said with a fake hurting look.

"Oppa!" she then threw a pillow at his face.

 

[Se7en's Restaurant]

A week after, Bom and Leeteuk had already issued a statement that they would be ending their media marriage soon,o they were going to have a divorcing party, where super junior and the ygfamily were the only ones invited.

"Wohoo!! Bom is going to be single again! That means we have a shot now." Eunhyuk said to Siwon as them and the rest of super junior were entering the eating establishment. but he didn't budge, and Donghae ended up bopping Eunhyuk.

"Idiot. Just leave him alone." Donghae shushed Eunhyuk before he planned to ask his friend about Siwon's sad demeanor.

"You guys finally arrived. Please take a seat over there."  CL greeted them first, as it seemed like the couple were already adressing the audience.

"We had our dysfunctional times and also our most memorable times together." Leeteuk was telling everyone about what he thought of their marriage.

"So we're happy that we at least didn't kill each other over the past few months." Bom added, which made everyone laugh. As Leeteuk continued telling stories about them that weren't aired, Bom excused herself from the stage.


Leeteuk then continued Mc-ing the party, as his going to ex-wife wanted to talk with his friend.

"Annyong Siwon, how are you? you stopped replying to my texts." Bom said as she approached Siwon, who was at the farthest part of the restaurant.

"Oh good evening noona." Siwon bowed formally to her. "I'm fine but I've been busy lately. And from the looks of it; you and hyung seem to be doing well." as Siwon saw that Leeteuk was replaying videos of them together.

"I need to tell you something about me and Leeteuk. What you see in the show -- is not what it looks like." Siwon felt like dying inside as just thinking about her being in love with someone else made it too painful to handle. "You see I-" Bom then started to blush again, and it seemed like she was too shy to admit her real feelings.

"Don't worry noona I know what you're getting at. You don't need to explain anything." Siwon then gave a sad smile.

"Eh? Siwon wait where are you going?" Siwon then just walked away and left the party. Before she could even follow the suju member, Gummy had stopped her from leaving, as it would have been rude for the hosts to leave their guests.