Sober Up

Autograph

[Dancing Lights Bar]

While Siwon was heading towards Bom, she was at that time too occupied in helping Leeteuk, who had drunk too much, in order to impress everyone.

"This is my w-wu-wife." Leeteuk then started talking in english while he was in his very inebriated state. "What dooo you theenk about her?" As he continued to slur in his broken english accent. Bom was then too busy trying to make sure Leeteuk doesn't try to bonk his head somewhere, while he was showing off his english skills.

/Wow three park bom's!!!/ He then started to try to focus his vision, /Oh no I feel sick >_</. His legs then started to wobble, and his footing was starting to lose its balance. Though he tried to also grab on something it was useless as he felt his eyelids getting heavy too. /My autograph...But getting really tired.../

"Siwon?" Bom then noticed him as he trudged tiredly towards them. She then gasped as she the other drunk suju member descended to the ground. Thankfully, Yesung who was seated near Bom, had a fast enough reflex to nudge Bom away from Siwon's falling form. But he had forgotten about Leeteuk's position.

"Who dropped a horse on me?!"

 

[Super Junior Hotel Room]

Yesung and Bom were now towing Siwon and Leeteuk. The four of them holding on to each other's shoulder.

"Yesung can you help Siwon. I'll be in charge of Leeteuk." she then shifted Siwon's weight all towards Yesung. "Alright cheonsa we need to head to your room now."

"Noo- *hic* na~". Siwon whined when he felt her retreating.

 

[Leeteuk's room]

While Leeteuk was trying to settle down to sleep, Bom was diligently filming for their show, "Hi everyone, Super Junior just finished their last concert! It was great. But unfortunately look at what happened to my husband, he's drunk and he smells like an ahjussi *she then focused the camera on the slightly disheveled leader* Ah his image will definitely be ruined kekeke." Leeteuk then simply tried to hide himself by sliding off the bed and covering himself with the comforter of the bed.

"Jagiya don't film T_T."

"Kekeke anyways why don't you tell them what happened tonight."

"I don't want to." he then curled on the floor with the blanket on top of him.

"Hyul~ lazy husband." she said as she lightly kicked him. She then just filled in the fans with the details before focusing the camera on Leeteuk. "You know what awhile ago... " Leeteuk then suddenly sprung from his position to try to stop her from revealing what happened at the bar. "Cheonsa was busy drinking away, and then suddenly he yelled out 'Who dropped a horse on me?!' kekeke."

"That doesn't sound anything like me. I'm sorry viewers but my wife is lying." he then tries to persuade them otherwise.

"Just go back to sleep *covers Leeteuk's face with the blanket*, anyways what happened was that Choi Siwonsshi fell on top of Jagiya over here." Leeteuk then continued to try to distract the main vocalist. "Ah he's just upset because he's jealous. When Siwon fell on him, Siwon fell like a very graceful swan -- very movie-like -- as expected of an actor, but all that Leeteuk did was act like an angry ahjusshi. Right isn't Siwon really handsome? ^_^" 

"Ahhh I don't like you anymore. I'm sleepy now."  Leeteuk then started to do little tantrums like a kid.

 "Aww Baby Teukie. Are you tired?" she said in a very playful tone. Leeteuk then ended up snuggling a pillow. "Is my Teukie comfortable?"

Leeteuk nodded vigorously, and then he let Bom tuck him in with an extra blanket. "Umma I want a kiss goodnight." Bom ended up getting another pillow and hitting him on the face with it.

"Hyul~ you're treating me more like a servant than a wife." After their giggles subsided she then took the camera and both of them said goodnight to their soon-to-be viewers. When Leeteuk was about to sleep, and Bom was tucking him in properly, a still drunk suju member jumped on the bed (unfortunately hitting Leeteuk too), and started whining to Bom.

"Noona...Take care of Siwonnie too."

"Aish just get out" The suju member tiredly said while he was beneath the big suju member. Though being told off by Leeteuk, Siwon stayed still.

"Otokee." She then called out for Yesung. When she heard nothing she checked outside to see that the other suju member had fallen asleep on the couch. "Alright Siwon-ah, noona will help you." she then helped him on his feet and let him lean on her for support. As they were trying to get to the other room, Siwon started talking.

"Bom noona I think you're really cute." Siwon then gave Bom a peck on the cheek. Though the scent of alcohol hit her nose, she didn't mind it so much, and laughed at Siwon's drunk state instead.

"If you're going to give me a kiss, you should do it while you're sober." Bom said teasingly.

"If I did. I wouldn't even be able to tell you." Siwon adorably said as he held on tighter to Bom's side. He enjoyed their odd trip to his bedroom, where she even tucked him in bed too. "Noona I also want you to take care of me like Eeteukie-hyung."

"Ah then would you want me to get you a glass of milk or a fluffly teddy bear?" she patronized him in a cute manner, trying to match his aegyo. He then shook his head. "How about a song?" Siwon then requested for Bom's first solo song."

You and I together it just-

"Can you please start from the introduction?"

"Alright alright little master."

No matter what happens. Even when the sky is falling down. I promise you That I would never let you go

Once he heard what he wanted to hear, he then gripped Bom's hands firmly as his eyes closed for him to focus on her loving voice. And after a few stanzas and soft on his head; Siwon had fallen asleep.


[In the morning...]

In Heechul and Siwon's room, it was very peaceful. On Heechul's bed, though the owner was enjoying the serene atmosphere he felt something odd hapening at the side of his stomach.

"GET OFF MY BED!!!" Heechul yelled out when he noticed that the odd snuggling creature, was a very sleepy and content Siwon. He then pushed
Siwon off, and started complaining about the creepy skinship.

 

[Suju Kitchen]

All of the suju members were in the kitchen nursing their hang over with a cup of coffee, then suddenly someone's voice entered the kitchen.

"Do you know how weird it is to wake up to a snuggling man?!" Heechul yelled out. Siwon just looked back at him like he didn't know what he was talking about. "What do you mean you don't remember?" The others expressed their annoyance at how loud he was making, which then made him explain what happened at their bedroom. 

"But I really don't know why I did that hyung. Just forgive me, I'll buy toys for Heebum."  Siwon hurriedly promised as his hangover was getting to him too. /Come to think about it I don't remember what happened on the way back here...I just remembered seeing Bom before I fainted/

"Did you guys know that me and Bom kissed last night?" Leeteuk suddenly said out loud, and that just silenced the whole area.

Siwon's eye's went wide when he heard Leeteuk's odd story. Eunhyuk on the other hand spat his coffee in suprise at Kangin's face, which caused the bigger suju member to tried to attack him. And chaos started to happen in the suju hotel room. Eventually it was cleared off, when the other 'guilty' suspect appeared.

"Anniyong! Eh? Why are all of you looking at me?" Bom said as she had arrived with boxes of food. Once they explained to her Leeteuk's story. "That never happened." Bom laughed it off. "We never kissed, promise. I guess you drank too much last night." This then earned the suju leader to being bopped in the head and being called an attention seeker. Siwon then gave a long  sigh of relief and started fanning himself with his hands.

"Wow looks like someone was worried again~" Shindong spoke up and pointed Siwon out to Bom. Siwon then started to wave his hands frantically as if to stop his friends from further embarassing him. They then opted to make fun of siwon with his hand gestures in front of his idol.

"Ah let's stop making fun of Siwon-ah. Let's just eat." After a few laughs, Bom then interjected the group. When they were all seated down, Siwon was able to take the seat beside Bom, and happily help her pass the lunch boxes to others.