Prologue: Strong Heart Confession

Autograph

Hi guys thanks for waiting this long for the update =^.^=.


[Strong Heart Stage]

Though Leeteuk stopped his mc-ing for strong heart to join WGM, he was invited as a guest. Other than him, there was 4 minute, JYJ, DBSK, some members from Ft. island and shinee, and some famous female radio personalities and actresses. They then started with their usual opening act, and then one by one introductions of the guests. When the confessions were to start, they centered on Leeteuk first.

"Here is our own Leeteuk from Teukigayo, and he is back here to be a guest tonight. We'd like to congratulate you on your marriage to 2ne1's Park Bomsshi on WGM. How's your marriage?"

"I would imagine no less than ordinary. because it is Park Bomsshi." Lee Seunggi quipped.

"Our marriage is great, though at first she was very hesitant in becoming a bride for WGM, but she quickly warmed up to me, and we always have fun together ever since."

"Warmed up huh?" Then Kang ho dong showed the video of Bom and him hugging while they were watching a movie.

"Anniyo that's not what I meant." he said while he was laughing with the others.

"Oh okay whatever you say. So I guess you're confession is about Park Bom? What a peculiar confession." Kang ho dong said while looking at Leeteuk's board that said 'I stole Park Bom'


[SM building (flashback)]

All of the suju members were anticipating what Lee Soo Man had to say, some of them were excited and some were terrified. Then a man enters the room as well. "Gentlemen this is the producer of the show WGM, and he'd like one of Super Junior to join as a groom." Most of them were thrilled at the thought.

"Who is the bride?" Yesung asked. Siwon at this point was actually getting pretty drowsy due to the fact that he had to try to memorize all his lines by tomorrow evening.

"Park Bomsshi of 2ne1." this then made Siwon stood up.

"Park Bom?! Park Bom?! Park Bom?! One of us will marry Park Bom?!" he then excitedly grabbed and pulled the arms of Donghae and Kyuhun. When the producer was going to talk some more, he eventually hushed up and waited excitedly.

"So who would like to participate with Park Bomsshi?" The super junior members knew that he didn't really have to ask, since Siwon was already ready to say yes.

"Me! Me! Me!" when he saw some of the other suju members that were going to raise their hands he then enthusiastically said "I'd give my left leg to be with her." and raised his hand high as he was standing up.

"Ah thank you siwon-sshi for volunteering." The producer said, trying not to laugh at how silly Siwon acted. "I will tell Yg-nim about the fortunate news."

 

[A few days after]

"Siwon, ah I kind of have to tell you something..." Leeteuk said as he approached the busy actor.

"Hyung can you make it quick I'll need to leave in a while." Siwon said as he was grabbing various items he needed into a bag.

"Ah well."  he then placed his arm on his back as if he was going to give bad news. "You won't be able to participate in the WGM." Siwon then laughed.

"Nice joke hyung. Stop kidding around." he then went back to packing things.

"I'm serious." This made Siwon look straight at him. "You're too busy, you have too many engagements, and you can't back out of any of them."

"Are they getting someone else?"

"De...I'll be taking your place." Leeteuk said hesitantly, and Siwon stared at his leader with annoyance. "I only took the role because everyone else would be too busy to take part of the show." Siwon that time ignored him and then finished packing up, like he wasn't being talked to. Once his leader was done, he then closed up his bag and left the suju leader in the room.

 

[A few days after]

Siwon was relaxing in the livingroom, and Leeteuk had enough of the bad aura that was around them when they were left alone. "Siwon stop acting like that. I already told you that I didn't really mean to take your part!" Siwon then just kept his usual disrespectful glare at him. "Are you going to keep this up!" Leeteuk's voice was starting to raise, and this was getting the attention of the other suju members.

"Siwon-ah listen to hyung alright."

"Will you please tell the thief that I don't want to talk." Siwon replied to Kyuhun's request. And grabbed a magazine and tried to read it to ignore what was going on.

"That wasn't very nice. Leeteuk hyung didn't do anything wrong. You're just going to be really busy. Me and him do understand what you're feeling."

"Are you associating yourself with that thief?" he said aggressively to the maknae. And when it seemed that no one else was going to say anything else, he left the area.

 

Once he was outside of their part of the SM building, he thought that he would have been alone, but turns out that Leeteuk followed him. When he was about to briskly head out, Leeteuk then said "Stop walking away. I know that you would want this role because of Park Bom, but I didn't really want to take this opportunity from you." Siwon then sighed heavily and walked toward his hyung.

"De. I think it's just the jealousy talking. Sorry hyung." He bowed his head a little bit. Seeing that he was genuinely apologetic and sad at the same time, Leeteuk made a promise with Siwon.

"I'll promise to get you an autograph, and if possible, I'll even let you meet her."

"Really hyung?!!!" he then glomped the small suju leader and happily hopped around the place.


[SM building (present)]

Siwon was watching Strong Heart, while his leader was talking about him he couldn't help but blush whenever Leeteuk would talk about him, he felt like he was placed on that spot, and that Bom was watching him.

"But eventually we cleared things up. I told him that I never meant to steal his role from him, it was a very unexpected turn of events. Though he was okay with me when I said that, it was when I said 'Siwon do you want me to get an autograph of Bom for you.' when I knew that he had really forgiven me.". All of the girls reacted by saying how adorable Siwon was. "He even gave me tips on how to take care of Bom. Like 'No hyung green is her favorite color', and 'Don't give her a lot of cold drinks, her voice is precious.' And I'm happy now that he continues to support my role."

Siwon's face started to blush, but his face turned back to normal a bit when Leeteuk informed them that Bom wouldn't be able to watch the show right now.

"So let's call her then. Lee Seunggi you have her number right?" He shook his head, dialled her number and plugged the phone to the speakers.

"Yoboseyo? Lee Seunggishii?"

"Hello Park Bomsshi, how are you now?"

"Ah I'm fine. I'm on the car right now heading home...Is that why you called?"

"Anniyo you're actually talking live at a strong heart episode."

"Omo! Ottoke am I suppose to say something?"

"De we just wanted to ask you about your show now. Is Leeteuksshi a good husband to you?"

"Annyong Jagiya!" Leeteuk yelled.

"Annyong Cheonsa. Ah Yes he's a good husband, I really feel cared for when he's around, plus he always makes sure that I'm smiling whenever he's around."

"Are you sure he's 100% great husband?"

"Well he doesn't always let me eat corn or bread, so I sometimes feel disappointed in him." everyone started to laugh.

"I guess Bom loves corn more than you, Leeteuksshi." Kang ho dong added.

"I still have a chance!!!!" Siwon yelled out. And oddly enough, Ryeowook who was passing by the suju living room, just looked at him oddly. "What are you looking at?!"

"Whatever hyung, goodnight." Siwon felt embarassed again as he hugged his pillow and continued to watch. He then excitedly brought himself closer to the television set, as he heard that Bom was going to sing.

I've tried hard to fight it
No way can I deny it
Your love's so sweet
It knocks me off my feet

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak, I lose all control
Then somethin' takes over me
In a daze, your love's so amazing
It's not a phase
I want you to stay with me, by my side
I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet, it knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak

"Ah she's really one of the legendary voices of Korea." Kang ho dong commented.

Before finishing the whole episode, he then ran for the maknae's room. "Kyuhun do you know how to download songs from tv shows?!"