Chapter 9

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Nine [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Well, I'm going to say that this chapter will be shorter. I'm going to try to make it shorter so people won't be bored XD but in exchange, I will update faster! Yay?

Readers : we want to read now so shut up

Oh, okay?

S-sure... T-T jk, jk, I'll just leave another note before you read the chapter :D

Just so you know, I love making new characters so yeah, there will be many but not all of them going to be the main. I'm sorry if you are disturbed because of it. But this is my story so I don't really care. 

 

The masterlist (only include the mains so I won't put the cameos);

BTS : all

The Ark : all (Minju, Yuna, Yujin, Halla, Jane)

SNSD : Yoona

F(x) : Krystal

EXO : Kai and Luhan

OCs : Yoomi and Ara (if you ask where is Jungkook's sister and his mom, they are not that important so I will include them as cameos)

 

BUT, I think the characters are done. No more new characters. But there will be some cameos though (as mentioned above).

Oh, I remembered something. The winner of the competition in the last chapter will be announced in the next chapter :D the winner will get a PM from me before the chapter would be published. So stay tuned ;)

Happy reading! :)

 

 

 

 

"I'm so full~"

 

Okay, so...do you remember what happened in the last chapter? If you forgot about it, the last chapter was about Jimin's birthday. His surprise party was ruined, there's a new neighbor, and more. 

Well, this is the continuation.

 

"So, what should we do after this?" Jane asked and laid on the ground because she was full from the snack. Namjoon picked out a  piece of paper from his pocket and read it until his eyes widened in surprise, which made the others curious.

 

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked, raising one of her eyebrows. But in response, he groaned and gave the paper to the girl as she read it. She gave the same response.

 

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Yujin rolled her eyes. She had no time for this.

 

"Well," Namjoon coughed. "When night comes, there will be a test for all of us. You know when it is nighttime and you partner up with someone and then you wander around to find something? Yeah, that would be our next activity."

 

"What?!"

"I am scared of ghosts."

"Do we choose our own patner or we will pick it randomly?"

 

"From what I heard, it will be written down and read outloud. All of them were decided by the student council," Minju explained and the rest were nervous. They just hoped they would get a good partner.

 

"Wait..." Hoseok said as the others looked at him. "Seokjin-hyung was one of them, right?"

 

Oh dear,

That was a bad news for them.

 

"Really?! Oh my gosh, so that's why he asked me weird questions like; who is my crush and more!" Jimin complained and the rest complained as well. But not all of them though. 

 

"What's so bad with it? He's our friend, he won't choose a random person for us," Yoomi said and crossed her arms on her chest. She didn't understand why they were panicking with these stuff.

 

"You don't know, huh?" Namjoon asked, sulking for a bit. "Behind that innocent and kind face, he is a devil, I tell you. He can bully us in a silent and kind manner. Oh, you didn't know how evil he is."

 

Well, now she was convinced. Never judge a book by its cover. Maybe she should keep that quote on her notebook. She shouldn't trust someone based on his appearance.

 

"What time do we start with that activity?" Jungkook asked.

"1 hour from now."

 

"That is quite long. I think I will walk around the forest for now," Yuna told the others and went out from the tent. Hoseok knew that this was the perfect time to apologize to the girl as he excused himself from the others.

 

Yuna walked out from the campsite, a bit far from the place. She looked up and was met with the sky. The sky was filled with orange and dark blue, mixed up together. It was truly beautiful and breath taking. A smile was carved on her face and slowly she sat on the green grass with her eyes never leaving the beautiful view up there.

 

To Hoseok, all those simple actions of her were cute. With her smile and her eyes filled with adoration, she reminded him of someone. Suddenly, his heart was filled in pain and sadness. That memory came into his mind like a broken cassette. 

 

He missed her smile, her childish eyes, her soft hands, and more. But she was gone. He couldn't see her anymore. He felt sad and regretful at the same time.

 

"Hoseok?"

His eyes snapped open and he was back to the reality. He looked at the girl in front of him who stared at him with those confused eyes. He coughed a bit as he sat next to her, quite awkwardly.

 

"What do you want?" Yuna asked. But before he could answer, she cut him off. "Let me guess...you will just  yell at me for no particular reason, right? Sorry mister, I don't want that."

 

The boy was stunned. He didn't know that she was that angry at him. He indeed, was at fault. He yelled at her for no reason. He was okay if she continued and yelled at him. He was okay with it. He deserved it.

And so, she continued.

 

"Cat got your tongue? I only looked at the frame on the desk and wow, you came and yelled at me! Do you know how I felt? I was hurt, okay?! You even told me to leave, that really hurt! I felt disappointed in you! You should look at your pathetic side!"

 

Slowly, her eyes were filled with burning tears. She wanted to cry and shout at him more but suddenly, stopped moving. She didn't know what to do anymore. Before, she had many words inside her mind to blame him and all. But look, she was frozen.

And so, a tear fell down from her eye.

 

"You don't really know how I felt, you idiot...." She sobbed and cried, covering her face with her hands. She felt embarrassed for crying in front of him. She didn't want to be seen as a crybaby. She wanted to be strong, independent.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her into someone's chest.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter