Chapter 5

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Five [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

HEY, HEY HEY!!

I'VE GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!

 

 

 

 

I got your attention? Good.

I want to ask some things....

I heard the news about Rapmon getting threatened so anybody here can tell me about what is that? Sorry, I am very clueless and I am not really a hardcore ARMY of BTS cause I am a multi fandom so I don't really know 0.0 so yeah, can you all please tell me what happened? Pretty please?

If you tell me, i'll invite you to my unlisted story starring BTS and SEVENTEEN (my other fav rookie group <3)! It's a chat room of them by the way! I had invited two people already so I'll invite you too if you kindly tell me!

Oh yeah, there will be a special rookie group entering this story!

Hint : BTS knows them. That's all. They will be in this story! 

Yes this is super long and I am very sorry to make you waste your time reading this.

OK then, off to the chapter ~! ^ ^

 

 

 

 

Yoomi felt something was weird and she had to wake up to know what it was. But she was lazy, so instead of waking up, she decided to check on it. She tightened her grip on something that she had been holding for a long time. She traced her finger slowly on it and then touched it.

 

It felt like a hand. But a hand? Hand? Hand??

 

Yoomi snapped her eyes open, forgetting about how heavy her eyes were. Whenever a person woke up, their eyes would be heavy. But Yoomi didn't care because she wanted to know why there was a hand beside her.

 

When she found the hand, she looked along to find out which person who had that hand. And to her horror, she found that the hand belonged to the jerk she dreaded the most, Jeon Jungkook.

 

In her mind, she wanted to scream and hit Jungkook but in her heart, she couldn't do it. Yoomi stared at his innocent face when he was sleeping. She didn't even know how a person who was sleeping could make her interested.

 

When Jungkook moved, she startled. She felt her heart was drumming, like she was getting caught by something. Like she was the culprit who just stole something important and the owner found her.

 

But then she just realized.

 

Jungkook was facing her.

 

So that meant,

 

They were sleeping facing each other? And they even cuddled or snuggled on each other?

 

Yoomi's eyes widened and in her reflex, she kicked his stomach with her full power which made him fall down from the bed in one kick. You know how strong she is, right? Even Jungkook had to roll over on the floor because of the power.

 

"You, why did you sleep facing me?!"

 

Jungkook groaned in pain while rubbing the back of his head. He wanted to yell back at her but when he caught her, he stopped. His mind went blank once again.

 

He didn't know Yoomi was this attractive. Maybe Jimin was right after all. Yoomi looked so beautiful with the sunshine fallingupon her from his window.

 

But his imagination got ruined when a pillow landed on his face, which in result made him fall down again.

 

"How dare you cuddle with me? That was very disgusting! And you just healed! I would be infected by your germs! When you were breathing right in front of my face!" Yoomi said and hugged her own arms with shiver ran down her spine. She didn't want to get sick. No at all. 

 

Jungkook's eyes widened at her words. So she was angry at him not because she was shy or angry because they were cuddling (yes, Jungkook admitted that), but it was because she didn't want to get sick? She was indeed different than other girls.

 

A smirk appeared on his face. He swiped his bangs charmingly that made sparkles appeared around him, "how can you resist me? I know you are shy and all. Germs? Maybe you mistook it. It should be perfectness. Now that is right. Also, you were the one who held my hand tightly so I couldn't move away from you. So you do like me, huh?"

 

Yoomi scoffed and went out from his bed to get ready for school. She went out from his room and found Jungri walking out from her room, rubbing her eyes. Yoomi walked to the older girl and then poked her shoulder, startling Jungri at the sudden contact.

 

"Uhm, sorry to startle you. Can you please tell me where is the way to the bathroom?" Yoomi asked politely. Jungri told her last night to just talk to her normally but Yoomi just couldn't get used to it quickly.

 

Jungri wanted to complain about her politeness but decided to against it, "there. Just walk straight and go left. It's beside the kitchen."

 

Yoomi bowed and turned around to go to the bathroom, but Jungri stopped her.

 

"I think you need your uniform." Jungri smiled and lent Yoomi's yesterday uniform. Yoomi beamed and wanted to bow again but Jungri's stare made her stop to do the action, "I told you to be normal around me. Are you intimidated by me? Am I scary?"

 

"N-no."

 

Jungri smiled, "well then, just calm down and talk to me normally like you always do to Jungkook or your friends! I don't like it when someone talk to me with formal or politeness. That creeps meout somehow." 

 

Yoomi beamed and nodded cutely (but she didn't realize she did it cutely), "okay then, unnie!"

 

"Oh my gosh you are just too cute!!" Jungri squealed and hugged Yoomi which made the younger girl startled. Slowly Yoomi's face turned purple just like Barney and patted Jungri's arm to show her that it was enough hugging. Jungri noticed it so she broke the hug with a nervous smile.

 

"Sorry, you are just so cute!"

 

"I-i am not cute." Yoomi said back with a blush.

 

"Yes you are. Jungkook will agree with it anyway. Right, Jungkook?" Jungri asked loudly on purpose because she saw Jungkook was peeking from his room. When he was caught, he fell down and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

"Jungkook, Yoomi is beautiful, right?" Jungri asked with a smile.

But Jungkook knew that if he said 'no', his life will end later on with her own hands. So to play safe and not to get killed, he answered, "y-yesss.....?"

 

"Why are you asking instead of answering?" Jungri asked while raising her eyebrow up.

 

Jungkook blushed out of nowhere but he just pushed the two girls aside and went to the other bathroom. Jungri shook her head at her brother's childish action as she looked back at Yoomi but she found something surprising.

 

Yoomi blushed.

 

Jungri smirked and rubbed her chin.

 

A progression? She hoped so.

 

 

 

 

When the three of them were done, they went downstairs to eat their breakfast. Ms. Jeon smiled and giggled at the same time when she saw Jungkook with Yoomi together. 

 

She placed toast for each of them before preparing herself to go to work. Jungkook ate like a mess, Yoomi ate like a normal person would do, and Jungri ate like a princess. Too polite and well mannered.

 

"We are done!"

 

They went to put on their shoes and Jungri opened the door once she was done. She waved a goodbye to them when she found her friends were already outside, waiting for her. And that just left Jungkook with Yoomi.

 

A small awkward silence came.

 

Yoomi couldn't stand the silence at all so she stood up and went out from his house. Jungkook, not wanting to be left out, followed her. Jungkook suddenly remembered something shocking.

 

"Wait....you live next door, right?" Jungkook asked. Yoomi nodded with a shrug.

 

"Then why didn't you-"

 

"Your mother didn't let me. I asked for my brother to pick me up so I could go home but he didn't want to. And my friend was dead tired to even pick me up. So I didn't have any reasons to reject the offer. Your mother even showed me her puppy eyes. Oh, also your sister." Yoomi stated while both went out from the gate. Jungkook grabbed his bike while kept walking beside her.

 

Jungkook face-palmed. Why didn't he help her to bring her home too? He was such an idiot. If he did, she wouldn't have to sleep in his house. But he didn't feel any regret inside his heart. Weird.

 

Jungkook looked at his bike and then looked back at her. He wanted to ask her to ride with her but strangely, he was nervous like usual. It was only a simple question, so why he had to be nervous? After all, he wanted her to fall in love with him right?

 

"Y-Yoomi...do you want to..."

 

"Yoomi!"

 

Jungkook's words stopped when they heard someone called Yoomi. And it was a guy's voice.

 

"Taehyung-ah!" Yoomi smiled when she saw Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at her but his smile fell when he saw Jungkook beside her. He never saw him in their school yesterday yet he wore the same uniform as theirs.

 

"And you....?" Taehyung asked, eyeing Jungkook.

 

"Jeon Jungkook. You?"

 

"Kim Taehyung."

 

"Jung Yoomi!"

 

Both of the boys looked at the girl who just smiled innocently, "what? Someone has to say my name too, right?"

 

"Let's go Yoomi." Taehyung offered. Yoomi nodded but she looked at Jungkook, "I will go first. Thanks for the night." And by that, she left with Taehyung to school. 

 

Jungkook felt like his heart was on fire. He furrowed his eyebrows in anger when he saw Yoomi laughed at Taehyung's jokes. He grabbed his chest, confused at his new feelings. It was his first time feeling this. But to be honest, he didn't like it.

 

He rode his bike and cycled to school with heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

The bell rang.

 

It showed that the lesson was starting.

 

But a car came to the school all of the sudden. The door opened and then five new girls came out.

 

Ms. Yoon sighed again. She was confused at the amount of new students their school received. It was weird. Like each days you would receive new students. 

 

"Wow, this school is quiet big!" 

 

The five of them looked up to the school and smiled. Ms. Yoon walked to them and coughed so she could have their attentions. The five girls looked at her with confused faces.

 

"I presume, you are the new students?"

 

The blonde one in the group nodded, "yes. We are."

 

This school didn't care if the students dyed their hairs. For example, Taehyung too. They only cared about grades. So if you found students with colorful hairs, don't be confused and tell it to teachers. You would be the one who scolded for telling them something normal.

 

"Come follow me." Ms. Yoon told them as she led them inside the school. Just like usual, she went inside the office to check their names in the data. Once she had checked it, she searched for their schedules and then went out to give them one each.

 

"So...Minju-ssi and Yuna-ssi will be in the same class as Namjoon and Hoseok. While Hanla-ssi, Jaein-ssi, and Yujin-ssi will be in one class with Yoomi-ssi. I had called them earlier to tour you around." Ms. Yoon explained and then left them there.

 

The youngest of them, with the name as Jaein or Jane, grumbled under her breath, "what is wrong with that woman? She's using too much formality and I hate it!"

 

Hanla or Halla chuckled, "I know that maknae."

 

Suddenly two boys came and they guessed they were Namjoon and Hoseok. Yuna and Minju bowed at the boys before the four of them went to look around the school. 

 

Yujin chuckled, "I think love will blossom soon."

 

Halla laughed at the older one's comment until she saw Yoomi came to their way. The three of them bowed at Yoomi, which Yoomi returned back. 

 

"My name's Jung Yoomi. Nice to meet you!" Yoomi beamed.

 

"Jung....Yoomi?" Halla muttered under her breath. She knew she heard that name somewhere but her mind was a bit blur to remember it. Suddenly something snapped inside her mind as she clicked her fingers.

Please log in to read the full chapter