Chapter 8

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Eight [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Hi there! Sorry for the long time T^T

But first of all, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK JIMIN!

Make sure to read happily and celebrate #ChimChimDay!

CHALLENGE! (READ THIS!)

For those who read this on October 13-16 2015, I have a challenge for you! Get to win 10 karma points and get a honorable mention + a cameo of yourself in the story! Comment down your thoughts about this chapter and put #ChimChimDay hashtag at the end of your comment. The comment who can make me happy + motivated will win! So absolutely no; "update soon #ChimChimDay" because I hate that comment lol. If you are not interested with the challenge, just comment down your thoughts and you don't have to put the hashtag :D or just pass this xDD thank you! ^^

Happy reading! :D

P.S. I know this was supposed to be in summer even though the date was on October 13 ^^" just pretend that it was really in summer and think that this is a special chapter ^^ it's just a fiction after all xDD (I only have two seasons in my country so...yeah ^^")

 

 

 

 

A brown haired girl stepped out from the taxi and looked around. The driver opened the baggage as he picked up her suitcase from it. Once he was done with his job, the girl paid him as the taxi slowly drifted away.

 

She took off her sunglasses and walked toward the house; the suitcase was in her hands to drag it around. She knocked on the door but there was no response. Angry, she kicked the door but soon felt the pain slowly coming from it as she hissed.

 

"Where the heck are those kids? Can't they see that I am here? They should be glad that I am their cousin!" 

 

The girl began to spit out some bad words from her pink lips until her phone rang. She pulled it out and saw the caller's name. Her eyes widened and immediately put it back into her pocket.

 

She didn't want to answer the phone if it was from him. Why would she do that when he always hurt her? A scoff came up at the thoughts of him being so kind to her.

 

What a faker.

But she was stupid to fall into his trap.

 

"Noona!"

 

The girl turned around and she saw Hoseok running to the house. She scoffed as she crossed her arms on her chest. She didn't like people who are always late. Time was precious and she wouldn't waste that for something useless.

 

She learned to use time more careful because of him.

 

"Yoona noona, I didn't know you came back to Korea." Hoseok commented as he put his key to the key hole. Yoona shrugged and glanced at the bag he was carrying. She raised her eyebrows up but immediately shrugged it off once the door opened.

 

"Well, I took a break from my job and I decided to come back. Why? You don't like me?" Yoona asked and threw her bag to the couch. Hoseok shook his head while trembling and showed her the guest room before walking to his room.

 

Yoona sat on the couch and grabbed the remote TV as she the magic rectangle machine.

 

She could see many news about idols or some drama that she thought was useless to watch. So she switched channels until a news caught her interest. Slowly, her delicate hand put the remote down beside her thighs.

 

 

"Kris Wu started a business! What do you think will happen?"

 

 

Her heart began to beat faster when she saw his name on the screen. Business? He got success because of her! She furrowed her eyebrows and immediately turned off the TV, not wanting to see his face ever again.

 

She glanced at the closed picture and walked to it. She was wondering why Hoseok didn't throw away the photo. She slowly grabbed it and flipped it over to see the photo.

 

It was a happy picture. A picture of three kids in it. There was a little girl with two ponytails in the middle and she had a happy smile. In the right side, there was a young boy who had a big grin and a small blush on his cheeks as well. In the left side, there was another girl but she was older than the middle one. She had a quite long hair.

 

Her fingers traced the picture of the older girl on the left side and a small sigh escaped her lips. She remembered this scene. She remembered this girl as well.

 

Slowly, she put the photo back to where it belonged and flipped it over so the photo would be hidden on the desk. She picked up her suitcase and her small bag as she went to the guest room.

 

 

 

 

There was a pregnant silence between Ara and Kai.

Kai slowly parted his lips and Ara felt her heart pounding for a bit.

 

"Who are you?"

 

Ara felt her heart sank in disappointment when she heard that. She knew that this would come. They should be strangers anyway. Why did she have to be that stupid? He hated her and she didn't really like him as well.

 

Wait.

That was wrong.

That part when it said that she didn't like him. It was supposed to be the opposite of it.

 

"Who is Jongin? My name is Kai. It's different. I don't even know you as well." Kai spit out and it broke her heart. She looked down to the floor below, feeling humiliated by him.

 

But she deserved it.

 

Kai growled quietly and walked away. Ara just stood frozen in place, eyes still on the floor. She didn't know why his words were still on her mind. It pained her. But she thought she deserved it. He was hurt back then because of her as well.

 

She held her tears from falling down like rain and walked away from the place so she could release her feelings without anyone seeing.

 

Kai who had just said those all could feel a little, tiny bit guilty inside. But why would he feel that? She hurt him and she deserved all those words from him. Heck, even those words weren't really bad!

 

Kai stopped his steps and sighed. As much as he wanted to get rid of her.

He couldn't.

 

But he was engaged with someone. He couldn't fall in love with someone else other than his fiancé. It would only make him bad.

 

A soft sigh came out from his lips before he walked away from the place.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Namjoon...for lending me a shoulder."

 

Both of them were standing in front of a vending machine and Namjoon picked out his can. Yuna opened her soft drink and drank it once it was opened. 

 

"That's okay. I was surprised though. Did something happen?" Namjoon asked and gulped some of his drink. 

 

Yuna blinked, not knowing what to say. To be honest, her mind was kind of blank back then and she only set her mind on one thing; run away from Hoseok. She began to recall her memories how she met Namjoon on the way.

 

 

 

Yuna kept running away with tears running down from her eyes. She saw a person jogging with a white hoodie on and she ran to that person immediately.

 

That person sensed her coming, looked to her direction and was surprised when he set his eyes on her. When she saw the familiar face, she immediately ran to him and hugged him with tears running down from her eyes, this time, harder.

 

"Yuna?" Namjoon asked softly, confused.

 

Seeing how the girl wouldn't answer him, he hugged her back tightly and gave a comforting pat on her back. That made Yuna cry more and she tightened her grip around him.

 

"There, there. Just let it out," he whispered softly, like a soft lullaby that made her calm down.

 

 

 

When she thought about it again, a blush came out to decorate her face. 

 

"Yuna? Are you blushing because of my charm?" Namjoon asked with a smile on his face. Her blush became redder and she stomped on his foot immediately with all her might. Namjoon's eyes widened and he immediately hissed in pain.

 

"I'm not blushing over your charm!" Yuna defended herself with her pink cheeks. Namjoon laughed after the pain slowly died and patted her head.

 

"I prefer this Yuna rather than the previous Yuna. It matches you more. But of course I want to see your smile too. So? Smile~" 

 

Yuna blushed more at the touch from him and turned around to hide her blush. Her heart was beating hard, like it wanted to pop out from her chest. But she couldn't help it when a small smile grew on her face.

Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up after excusing herself from Namjoon.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yah, where are you? We want to go to eat together now. But I couldn't contact Halla though. Can you come back now?" Minju's voice came up from the speaker and her voice sounds worried.

 

"Ah, really? Sorry for that. I'll come back as soon as I can," Yuna said and ended the call. She turned around again to tell it to Namjoon but she yelped a little when she found his face was already close with hers.

 

Namjoon laughed at her reaction and apologized to her after that. Yuna sent a small glare to him (again) but he found it was quite cute though. Wait, scratch that. She was cute all the time.

 

"I have to go now. My friends are worried. So, see you tomorrow?" Yuna asked nervously. Namjoon laughed a bit before giving her a small nod. His face had a kid-like type, which reminded her of someone.

 

Jung Hoseok.

 

She shook away her thoughts about him once his face popped up. Why did she think of him? He yelled at her and honestly, that was kind of rude for him to do that to her.

 

But she couldn't help it.

He seemed to appear in her mind almost every time.

 

With that, she bid a goodbye to Namjoon and went back home.

 

 

 

 

It was awkward.

As expected.

 

Taehyung, Yoomi, and Jungkook sat on their seats, with Yoomi between them. They didn't really talk with each other though. Yoomi thought Taehyung and Jungkook were close because they were in one group but she was wrong.

 

It was so awkward that she wanted to escape from the place.

Too bad she couldn't.

 

"Do you want some of my popcorn?" Taehyung offered the girl who was sitting silently from the beginning of the movie. Yoomi gave a small smile to her childhood friend and wanted to pick some but Jungkook stopped her to do so.

 

"Don't eat that normal kind of food. It's already old-fashioned. Do you want some of my French fries?" Jungkook offered. Yoomi raised her eyebrow. What a weird sight seeing Jungkook act like a gentleman without his cockiness.

 

"What? Excuse me, popcorn is better." Taehyung scoffed.

 

"French fries are much more modern. Popcorn is lame."

 

"Oh yeah? Just because you are smart, doesn't mean you can state that easily. People choose popcorn more than French fries when they are watching movies."

 

"What about trying a new one? It's very old to eat popcorns. I'm getting sick of it."

 

"Oh yeah? You idiot-"

 

Their bickers continued and Yoomi sighed. She wanted to punch both of them in the face badly but they were in public. She didn't dare to do it in public. She massaged her temples and held her anger patiently.

 

"Yoomi? Which one do you choose?" The both of them said in the same time.

 

That's it.

Her anger reached to the maximum.

 

"Are you both kids or what?! Stop bickering with each other for Pete's sake! I'm getting sick of it! What about we share with each other? Don't you both know how to be quiet?!"

 

Even though she didn't really yell and make everyone focus on her, her words made the boys quiet. 

 

Yoomi huffed and crossed her arms on her chest, eyes glued on the screen. She wasn't really angry at them though. She wanted to know what will their reaction be.

 

"I-i'm sorry Yoomi." Taehyung apologized after a few minutes if silence.

 

Jungkook wanted to apologize, but he had a pride. He didn't want to just apologize like that. That would be embarrassing. 

 

Yoomi glanced at him and poked his hand. He slowly looked at her and his eyes widened a bit when he saw her smile on her face. It was just simply breathtaking. The room was quite dark but he still could see it. Slowly he felt his cheeks grew hot and thanked so much that the lights were off.

 

"That's okay. I know you are just too shy to apologize, peasant." Yoomi smirked. The boy sent a small glare at her before looking back at the huge screen. Well, too bad her smile changed so fast into her (annoying) smirk.

 

Yoomi felt sleepy. She wanted to sleep and the movie they were watching was boring. It was only about romance and how the main character would die because of an illness. Seriously, those types of movies weren't her type.

 

Slowly, her head fell down to someone's shoulder and she didn't even care who it was. 

 

But one thing for sure,

She felt comfortable enough on that person's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Yoomi went home with the two boys and it was a bit quiet. Taehyung was surprised when he found out Jungkook was their neighbor and also for Jungkook (he practically wanted to faint and yell) when he found out that Taehyung lived together with Yoomi.

Under one. Freaking. Roof.

 

Most people would be surprised for sure if they found out. Same went for Jungkook. But for him, he felt something weird inside him. It was like, a part of him wanted to be in Taehyung's shoes. 

 

But soon they found out some people went into the house beside Yoomi's house. They presumed they were the new neighbors. 

 

"New neighbors again?" Jungkook commented and a small groan came out from his lips. Oh boy, his mother would force him to visit that new house for sure.

The three of them parted their ways as the child

Please log in to read the full chapter