Chapter 3

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Three [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Achoo!"

 

The door opened as Jungri sighed. There was a tray on her hands with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water. She put it gently on the desk beside Jungkook's bed then looked at him with a glare.

 

"Look at what have you done! You studied all night long and I found you with your tomato face this morning! I never saw you in this state," Jungri scolded the boy as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

As you can see, he got a flu because of the studies he did last night. Jungkook didn't know that it would end like this. He just wanted to beat Yoomi, the girl that had been his target to fulfill his mission to make her fall in love with him then reject her harshly.

 

"....in this state, of course you can't come to school. I will tell your homeroom teacher," Jungri stated then went out from his room. Once his sister made up her mind, there was no chance to make her change her own mind.

 

Jungkook put his palm on his forehead. He could feel his sweat pouring down from his hair. He felt hot, and sweaty because of the flu he got. He groaned at the heat as he rolled to the other side.

 

He coughed, "aish. Why did I had to get this sickness anyway? On this important day?"

 

Jungkook slowly lifted his body up and then grabbed the glass that Jungri had given to him as he gulped half of it in one shot. "What's the big deal anyway? I think everything will be as the same as usual but without me in school."

 

That was very wrong, Jungkook. Very wrong.

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

Hoseok sighed, "I said, get Taehyung up and then you can go."

Yoomi frowned, "I thought you said that you will be the one who wake him up. Cause I don't want to get a glare from him. It's too scary, 'ya know."

 

The both siblings hugged their arms and shivered when they remembered how scary, and deadly Taehyung's glare is. They couldn't even get to sleep peacefully because his glare would always linger inside their mind for a whole week.

 

"But then my new friend told me that he will pick me up today. So sorry." Hoseok apologized.

Yoomi folded her arms on her chest, "so you decided to leave your own sister here handling a monster while you hang out with your friends?! How dare you!"

 

"Sorry, sorry. I will pay you back. I'll treat you to pizza next week," Hoseok said back, seemed not too happy at it.

Yoomi beamed and her smile came back, "really?! Okay then, I'll take it!"

 

Hoseok knows at how his sister's love and crave toward pizza. Once, they both went to get some pizzas, she ended with 20 plates of pizzas. Many people was surprised at her plates and even the girls envied her at how she can still be pretty with those pizzas inside her.

 

"Okay, then. It's all set. I gotta go now, see you!" Hoseok grinned and gave a peck on her forehead, which made the girl whined. Hoseok stuck his tongue out then went out from the house after taking the toast.

 

Yoomi sighed and then walked to the guest room where Taehyung was sleeping in. She knocked on the door, trying to know if he was already awake. With no sign, she slowly opened the door and found him on the bed, as expected which was not lucky for her.

 

"Taehyung-ah?"

 

Taehyung grumbled under his breath as he rolled to the other side. Yoomi tip toed to his bed and then poked his cheek with her heart beating quite fast because she was so scared of his death glare.

 

"Wake up, Taehyung. It's time for school." Yoomi reminded him again. Suddenly she felt his hand was wrapping her wrist and her eyes widened. It was her first time to receive this kind of treatment from her childhood friend. It was unexpected.

 

"Please...don't go..."

 

Yoomi's eyes softened so she crouched down and rubbed his hand who was grabbing her wrist softly. She felt his hand begin to loosen its grip on her wrist but she kept petting or rubbing his hand soothingly. 

 

Yoomi knows about his problem with his parents. They got into a really big fight and they wanted a divorce but still hesitating about that. So they decided to send their son to Yoomi's house until they're done with their problems (Yoomi knew it all from Hoseok).

 

Yoomi rolled her eyes. Sometimes, she didn't understand adults. They got in love, but soon got into a fight. Her parents sometimes fought with each other too. She soon broke her thoughts then looked at him again. His face made her sad. His face showed pain, sadness, and guilt.

 

Her hand slowly traced his hair and she found it was very soft. It made her want to rub it more. But soon she felt something was gripping around her wrist and she was taken a surprise at that.

 

"What were you doing?"

 

Yup, she got caught.

 

"I found some fleas in your hair." Yoomi faked a smile.

Taehyung stared at her in horror then went to the mirror to check on his hair, "where?! Where?! Oh my gosh, what did I do to deserve this-"

 

But soon his rambling got stopped by Yoomi who was laughing around on the ground. Taehyung clenched his fist in anger and then spun around to look at the laughing girl. He smirked at the sudden idea inside his mind as he began to crouch down beside her.

 

Yoomi noticed him so she tried to calm herself down, "w-what are y-you doing?"

 

Suddenly his hands began to tickle her which making the girl laughed more. Taehyung was tickling on top of her while Yoomi was under him, laughing until tears came out from her eyes because of too much laughs.

 

"Y-yah...s-stop this..." Yoomi pleaded but then laughed again. Taehyung chuckled and then stopped tickling her so the girl could breath properly again. Yoomi took in some air and then released it slowly. When she did calm down, she looked up to Taehyung's face and their eyes met.

 

Taehyung felt his heart beat quickened and he found his mind lost in her brown eyes. It was so captivating that it almost hypnotized. Without his realization, his face started to lean in to her face.

 

RRINGG!!

 

"Ah, it's my phone." Yoomi said calmly as she took it from her pocket on her skirt. Taehyung awkwardly stood up from her and then walked to his bathroom to get a shower. 

 

Yoomi opened her phone and her eyes widened. They had only 5 minutes before the bell rings. She didn't really care about it though but she didn't want to make Taehyung's first day at school turned worse because of it. She put her phone into her pocket again and then walked to the bathroom where Taehyung had occupied.

 

"Yah! TaeTae! We only have 5 minutes!" Yoomi shouted with her hand banging on the door. Taehyung who heard her voice outside made him nervous all of the sudden. He almost kissed her at that time! Gosh, why did he do that? His face just leaned closer to hers itself without his realization. 

 

But it seemed that Yoomi didn't know that he was about to kiss her. Or maybe she didn't even care about kisses. Taehyung sighed. He knows about how his childhood friend's oblivious feelings toward love. And it made him difficult to show her his love toward her.

 

He turned the shower off once he was done and put on his uniform as fast as he could. Suddenly he tumbled because his feet was stepping on the puddle of water below him and fell down on the floor. 

 

And the door opened revealing a worried Yoomi.

 

"Oh my gosh, Tae!" Yoomi went to Taehyung and helped him to get up. Taehyung blushed when he found her here because:

 

1. She decided to come in and not bother to knock for a permission

 

2. He was half- because he only wore his trousers but didn't wear his shirt

 

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" Taehyung shouted with his face turned into beet red.

Yoomi tilted her head slightly, "of course helping you dummy. I heard something landed on the ground so I checked and found you on the floor."

 

Taehyung wanted to face palm. His childhood friend is really not like other girls who would blush or squeal when they saw a boy half . And that made him wonder...

 

Did she see him as a man?

 

That question made his heart clenched hurt. 

 

"Oh yeah, better to wear your shirt because we are going to be late." Yoomi gave him his shirt and then walked out from the bathroom. Taehyung gripped on the shirt tightly and then looked at his face on the mirror. 

 

Yeah, Kim Taehyung was falling in love with a girl who was really dense in love.

 

Sometimes he got sad or hurt because of this but also, he didn't regret it. Love wasn't a thing that you can control. Once you fell in love with someone, you couldn't change it easily.

 

Slowly, a smile appeared on his face.

 

Yeah, he would not just give up like that.

 

He would slowly introduce Yoomi to love.

 

Somehow.

 

 

 

 

Yoomi and Taehyung walked together to their school. Yoomi glanced at Jungkook's house and then found his bike was still in his house. Yoomi shrugged. Maybe he's still sleeping or something. And she didn't care.

 

"Taehyung-ah, I think we are late. Is that okay for you?" Yoomi asked.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded, "yeah. I don't really care actually. After all, you once said that all new students will always be forgiven on their first days."

 

Yoomi smiled. In the past, Taehyung would always panic like a maniac when he was late for something. And Yoomi would always be the one to calm him down. That made her happy to see him so calm when she found out they were going to be really late.

 

Taehyung glanced at her hand and an idea came into his mind. It might be risky, but he couldn't be a coward forever. If he was, when would Yoomi see him as a man? He didn't want that.

 

Slowly, he slipped his hand into hers. Yoomi noticed it so she checked their intertwined hands then looked at his face. She let out a small chuckle when she noticed how red his face was. She held his hand, making the boy surprised.

Please log in to read the full chapter