Chapter 10

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Ten [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Happy birthday to me!

Finally! I am officially 13 keke~ ^^ 

This was posted when I was 13 (for future readers) ^^"

By the way, I have the winner already and the winner for the challenge in the last chapter is....

*drum rolls*

blueskychoi!

Her character would be Cho Sooya in this chapter :) once again, congrats to her! *throws confetti and stuff*

The Q&A section would be placed below ^^ so if you have sent your question(s), search for your question/name to get the answer! :D

By the way guys, I officially changed Jungkook, Yoomi, Taehyung, and their other same age friends into 16! Don't ask me why I changed that because I won't answer you xD

Let's get onto the chapter! ^_^

P.S. you guys can send in some questions starting from this chapter! I will be closing the Q&A when I said so! ^^

How to do it :

Ex : to Yoomi,

When did you and Taehyung meet?

^simple as that ^_^

 

 

 

 

"Please come here once you are mentioned," the teacher told the students and she called the partners one by one before sending them into the forest with only a flashlight as their help.

 

Yoomi was stuck with Jungkook ever since they were assigned to be partners. Also, this was the first time that they were quiet. Usually, they would bicker about everything but this time was different. It was a bit awkward.

 

"Are you scared of ghosts?" Jungkook asked, taking the first move. Yoomi was a bit surprised when she heard his sound. She never noticed how soft his voice sounded. It was almost the same as Luhan's. They could make a great song with those beautiful voices.

 

"Sometimes? Yeah, sometimes. I can be scared of ghosts but sometimes I don't," Yoomi answered as she sneaked a glance at Ara with her partner. Ara seemed a bit awkward with her partner though.

 

"Wait, does that mean you are scared of ghosts?" Jungkook repeated and smirked. "Well, that is such a good news for me because with that, I can see your terrified face. Oh, that would be a beautiful moment for me."

 

Yoomi scoffed. "In your dreams. All of them are fake anyway, I don't think I will get scared of those easily. By any chance, are you scared as well?" 

This was her chance to smirk back.

 

"Oh, not really though. I don't really believe in ghosts." Suddenly Jungkook had an idea inside his mind and smirked again. "What about we have a competition?"

"Competition?" she asked, suddenly interested.

 

"The one who screams first will lose. The loser will have to do everything the winner wants him or her to do. Isn't that great?" Jungkook explained. Yoomi gave a small nod to him and smirked back at the boy. If she won, she would make him as a slave which was fun to do.

"Challenge accepted."

 

"Number 28!" Both of them came forward as soon as they heard their number called. Jungkook gave the paper to the teacher and she gave them a flashlight before sending them in.

 

It was dark, as expected. The flashlight wasn't bright enough to really help them. They walked straight and found two signs. The left one said; 'choose this'. The other one said; 'don't'. Well, that was weird. For both of them that was.

 

"I think this is a trap," Yoomi told him. "That left sign is suspicious. Why would they immediately tell us to choose that path? That's weird. But the other sign is quite suspicious as well."

 

Jungkook didn't want her to beat him up again. He wanted to be the one who wins and makes the right decision. He rolled his eyes and immediately went to the left side, which took the girl off guard.

 

"What are you doing?! Don't you think that this could be a trap-" Jungkook stopped her from talking by closing with his hand. Yoomi sent a glare at him and threw his hand away as he chuckled a bit.

 

"That is my plan. That is a part of our challenge, right? Maybe if we choose this path, we will meet many ghosts. If we choose the other one, there is a possibility that there will be few ghosts around. Just follow me, okay?"

 

Yoomi raised her eyebrow in suspicion. She really didn't trust this guy sometimes. But as soon as she heard the word "challenge", she thought that maybe he was right. And so, she gave him a small nod.

 

They chose the left path and walked away, didn't know what will come to them after this.

 

 

 

 

Jimin and Halla entered the forest while looking around their surroundings. They had to be aware of the ghosts who would scare them. Halla was truly scared; her heart was beating fast and her knees were a bit trembling. 

But Jimin knew that.

 

To ease her fears, he slipped her small hand into his and tightened around it. The girl glanced at the hand before looking at Jimin, utterly confused. Jimin smiled his usual gummy smile and told her, "Don't worry, I'm here."

 

Halla felt her cheeks getting warmer and she avoided his stare so he couldn't see it. But how weird, she didn't want to pull her hand away from him. She felt safe and secured when he held her hand like this. He was the only guy (beside her father) who could make her feel like this.

Then, they met the mysterious signs.

 

"Which one should we choose?" Halla asked and looked around, aware of the ghosts who would come to them. Jimin immediately went to the sign that had; 'choose this' without any hesitation. Halla startled for a bit before following the boy.

 

They walked in the dark path, without any sounds coming out from their mouths. Halla walked slowly behind him and she felt scared. She looked at his back and suddenly she missed his touch. She needed something to ease her from all of these scary things.

 

Suddenly, a ghost came out from the bushes and it startled both of them. Halla screamed for a bit and ran to him, holding his arm tightly. Jimin couldn't help to feel happy and he blushed. 

 

"H-Halla, are you okay?" 

Crap, he was stuttering.

 

Halla opened her (teary) eyes and noticed that she was grabbing his arm like her life depended on it. She blushed as well and snatched her arms back from him. It was embarrassing. She wanted to dig a hole and escape from that place immediately. But too bad, she couldn't.

 

"S-sorry. I was just scared," Halla confessed and looked down to the ground. Jimin sighed and dragged her to him as he put his arm around her neck. Her eyes opened in surprise as she looked up to his face, to find his bright smile again.

 

"Why don't you say so? Don't worry, I'm here. Just grab my arm if you are scared, okay?" Jimin grinned. Halla felt her heart beating two times faster. It was not because she was scared, it was because of him. She hid her smile before giving him a small nod.

 

They encountered some ghosts and screams were coming out from . But, it was fun. With him being beside her, she felt safe. After the ghost scared both of them, they laughed and continued their way.

 

It was surely fun.

But she didn't know if it would last forever.

 

 

 

 

"Pair number 50!"

It was his cue.

 

Taehyung and his pair stood up as he gave the paper to the teacher before they entered the forest. It was quite awkward to be very honest. They never met before so of course it would be so awkward.

But the girl didn't like it. Wait, she hated it.

 

"Hi there! My name is Cho Sooya! Your name is Taehyung, right?" She asked brightly. Taehyung raised his eyebrow up slightly before nodding at her. He could see that she was that hyper type of a girl. 

 

"Are you scared of ghosts?" She asked again to avoid the silence that can come anytime soon. Taehyung shrugged and looked around, looking for any signs of ghosts. A small sigh escaped her lips. Well, this might be tough for her.

 

"Do you like Yoomi?" She bluntly asked and he choked immediately. That caught him off. How could she ask that question easily? He pat his chest and sighed in relief when he was okay. But he couldn't help to blush.

"How did you know?"

 

Sooya smirked. This could start a friendship between both of them, hopefully. "Well, it's obvious duh. You looked so happy around her. Almost everyone in school talks about you guys. Some even think that you two are dating or something like that."

 

He didn't know people were gossiping behind their backs. But he did know something was up. He noticed that most students were eyeing him and Yoomi whenever they walked together. And finally, he got the answer.

But weirdly, he didn't complain.

 

"Also, that Jungkook boy. He seemed weird. He looks like he was not the Jungkook we usually see in school. He looked like he has a crush on her. So I want you to be careful," Sooya reminded and looked at him right in the eye. Her stern voice surprised him. At first she was cheerful but now, she was serious.

She was unpredictable.

 

"Yeah, I noticed that," Taehyung said bitterly. He realized that Jungkook might have feelings on Yoomi from his eyes. Yoomi was too dense to notice it. Or maybe it was because of a boy instinct? Probably.

 

"Does that mean you are not dating with Yoomi?" She asked once more and he shook his head. She nodded slowly before a small silence came to them again. But no, she would not let that silence come back again.

 

"By the way, I think I have a crush on someone," Sooya confessed shyly. Taehyung was slightly interested so he waited for her other words. "And I need your advice because you are one of his friends. Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Slowly, he nodded.

Please log in to read the full chapter