Chapter 7

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Seven [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Hello there again guys!

Guys, I felt like I am crying T.T too many people unsubbed this story! Well, if they don't like it that's okay cause my story is in subscribers-only. But it still made me down lol.

Well, let's just move on, right? 

Oh, about "Ask the Characters", it would start when this story has 10 chapters! So wait for Chapter ten to do it! :D and yes, most of the readers picked yes so yeah, I would do it :D

Based on the poll, the action story is chosen! :D for those who missed the poll or didn't know what the heck I am talking about, I made a poll to the readers about which plot should I write first. Majority of the votes picked the Action story so Action won the poll :D

Don't worry, I will do both of them but I will do the action story first, which will be published in Namjoon's birthday! :D

EDITED 16/09/2015 : I don't publish the story in Namjoon's birthday. I decided to publish it when this story reached the 15th chapter.

Oh yeah, for those who doesn't know The Ark, here are the members :))

Jeon Minju

 

Yuna Kim

 

Jung Yujin

 

Lee Hanla/ Lee Sooji (Halla)

 

Cheon Jaein (Jane)

 

Here are the five members! And yes, out of the five, Halla and Yuna will be focused more. Sorry for those who didn't get their bias! Don't worry, all of them will have their each pairing as well ;)

Don't forget about this as well;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEON JUNGKOOK!! 

and he's already in a legal age! :DDD

So for a present, this will be a kind of longer chapter than I used to write :)) it will be 5000+ words! XDD

I'll make longer chapter when one of BTS members have their birthday :)) oh, also my own birthday as well xDD hmm....but I don't think I could make it when it comes to Namjoon's birthday because his birthday is in September 12 xDD 

Note : starting from this chapter, there will be drama coming up! 

Without wasting time, here is the chapter! ^~^

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was hot.

 

It was like you were on the frying pan, with a fire under the pan. Yes, it was too hot to hold it in. People began to wear tank tops, shorts, sunglasses, and more to cool them off from the hotness.

 

Yoomi looked outside from the window, wanting to feel the wind splashing to her face. Too bad there was little amount of wind and didn't change anything for the hot situation. Even the AC didn't do anything for this problem. 

 

Her scars were already okay, and her black eye wasn't really visible anymore. People wouldn't notice it in first glance. They should look at it closer to notice her slightly black eye. It was like a magic that her black eye almost disappear.

 

"Yoomi? Breakfast is ready." Hoseok called out. Yoomi walked to the dining room and sat on her chair. She finally noticed they were missing one person in this room.

 

"Hoseok? Where is Taehyung?" Yoomi asked, was already full with her food.

 

"Yah, where are your manners? And didn't i say that you should call me oppa? About Taehyung...I don't know. He said he will go to somewhere else for a moment." Hoseok answered, putting a piece of bacon into his mouth.

 

Yoomi felt something different. She felt empty without Taehyung. A sigh escaped her lips without her realization. Hoseok glanced at Yoomi and a smirk came out on his face.

 

"I'm done." Yoomi said, putting the dishes into the sink. She went to her room immediately and threw her body to her fluffy bed. She was dead tired because of the hotness. She wanted to eat shaved ice right at the moment to ease the situation.

 

Yoomi glanced at her clock on the wall and sighed again. She couldn't wait for her date with Jimin. She found that boy quiet interesting.

 

Too bad they didn't know how many people would stalk them.

 

 

 

 

"Do you understand?"

 

There were 4 people in a storage room. The storage room was quite dark because there weren't any lamps, only windows to reflect the sunlight. 

 

Jungkook folded his arms across his chest as he leaned back on the wall behind him. He couldn't wait to destroy Jimin's date with Yoomi. A smirk came up to his face. His mind was filled with untitled plans. But he didn't know why he felt something weird in his chest when he thought about their date. It made him annoyed somehow.

 

Taehyung was looking around in the storage room, bored. He would be playing with Yoomi if they didn't call for this meeting. But he did want to follow Yoomi's date with Jimin. He felt jealous of Jimin. This was the first time that Yoomi asked a guy first.

 

Ara couldn't wait to stalk them. She was squealing inside like a mad fangirl. She didn't know Yoomi could be this brave, asking a boy out.

 

Halla was worried. She felt uneasy after her meeting with Jimin. She didn't like it when Yoomi and Jimin went on date. Something was not right. She felt angry but she couldn't blame it to Yoomi. Halla was sure that she was jealous. As much as she didn't want to confess.

 

"So...what clothes should we wear for our disguise? I mean, we can't let them notice us, right?" Ara stated. Everybody in the room began to think about it, except for Jungkook who was still day dreaming. They couldn't let Yoomi and Jimin know that they are following them.

 

"Jungkook, you are smart, right? Please suggest some ideas." Halla asked the boy who was very gloomy from the start. Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and began to brainstorm for ideas.

 

Suddenly he snapped his fingers, making the rest surprised at the sound he made.

 

"I know what we should wear!"

 

 

 

 

Hoseok was watching TV and he got bored. He decided to call someone to erase his boredom. He grabbed his phone on the coffee table and dialed someone's number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ah, Yuna." Hoseok grinned once he heard her voice. He heard a slight scoff in the phone and he found it was quite cute though.

 

"What do you want from me, Hoseok? Wait, did you already call Namjoon to come over too?" Yuna asked, sounding cheerful. Hoseok sighed, hoping her giddiness was for him but it was for his own best friend. Hoseok wanted to face palm at his own thoughts. How dare he think of that about Namjoon?

 

"I already sent a text message to Namjoon but he still didn't reply." Hoseok answered. He lied. He didn't ask Namjoon and tell him about this. And he didn't even know why.

 

"Oh," Yuna let out, sounding disappointed. "Well that's okay. But you still didn't answer my first question. Why did you call me anyway?" 

 

"Hmm...because I want to hear your beautiful voice?" Hoseok replied and chuckled when he received nothing from her. He could imagine that she was blushing hard.

 

How cute, Hoseok thought as a smile came up on his face.

 

"S-shut up. If you say that once again, I will never talk to you again." Yuna said, still flustered at his words. Hoseok laughed at her cuteness. Just from her voice, it already made him happy.

 

"What about you come to my house now? I am bored here." Hoseok stated, leaning his back on the couch. Yuna was quite confused at his words. He wanted her to come to his house? It made her heart happy for a moment though she didn't really realize it.

 

"F-fine. Text me your address. I will bring up my books." Yuna said and ended the conversation. 

 

Hoseok chuckled and immediately sent her his address. He couldn't wait for her to come. A smile came up again on his face, like his smile would never disappear that day.

 

 

 

 

Yoomi was preparing herself for her date with Jimin. Though, she didn't think of it as date. It was like a "Thank You" because he had helped her.

 

Suddenly she remembered Kai again. She despised the idea so much. She wished she could go to her parents and complain to them about this. But she couldn't. Too bad.

 

Yoomi brushed her hair before tying it into a ponytail. She looked at her reflection from the mirror and smiled to herself at the result. She was wearing a baby blue dress that reached her knees. Her bow was blue too. She grabbed her small bag and slung it around her shoulder.

 

"Done." Yoomi said, smiling. She went out from her room and saw her brother was smiling like an idiot. Yoomi raised her eyebrows up and decided to ask him because of her curiosity.

 

"What is wrong with you? Smiling like an idiot in the morning." Yoomi asked. Hoseok was surprised at her sound and blushed. Lucky for him that his sister was dense or else, he would die in embarrassment.

 

"N-nothing. My friends told me some funny news so yeah."

 

Yoomi raised her eyebrows before nodding to him. Hoseok sighed in relief in his mind. Yup, he was lucky to have a dense sister after all. But it was not really good either.

 

"I'll be going now. I'll send you a message if I want to go home." Yoomi informed before going out from the living room.

 

She put on her flats before leaving her house. As soon as she stepped out, she could feel the hotness again. She regretted that she decided to wear a dress. It was not spring anymore anyway.

 

Yoomi started to walk to the desired mall until she felt someone was watching her. No, not someone. It was more than one. She turned her face to look at those people who stared at her but got nothing. She squinted to see more but gave up when she still couldn't find them.

 

Too bad? Yes. Because there were 4 suspicious people stalking on her.

 

"Ew, why we should wear these clothes?" Ara complained. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her numerous complaints. He had no other choice to make them wear those clothes. It was the only clothes he had.

 

"Just be quiet, will you? I don't have any idea again."

 

They were wearing a coat, a hat, and a mustache. They looked really weird, and suspicious. There was even a magnifying glass in each of their pockets. They were like some crazy detectives in the middle of the summer.

 

"Where did you get all these clothes?" Taehyung asked, getting itchy because of the fake mustache. They were sweating under the clothes and the summer situation didn't help either. It made it worse.

 

"My sister. These all are her club's belonging. I saw these in her room so I took it." Jungkook explained.

 

"But why do we girls have to wear mustache too? It's itchy." Halla complained and pouted. Jungkook massaged his temples at their complaints. They should thank him for finding these clothes, right? But instead, they complained nonstop.

 

"She's almost disappearing! Let's go!" Taehyung stated, jumping out from their hiding place. The other three quickly followed him before they lost Yoomi.

 

 

 

 

Jimin was nervous, of course.

 

His heart was beating fast and he thought he got a heart attack for a moment. He didn't want to make himself as a fool. That would be really embarrassing. But he couldn't hide his excitement as well. After all, Yoomi was the one who asked him first.

 

"Sorry I'm late." 

 

That voice. It made him jumped slightly before turning his body.

 

It was Yoomi. In a dress. Blue. His favorite color.

 

Wait, what?

 

"N-no, you are not late!" Jimin said, still looking at her. He was amazed at how pretty she was. And the dress made her cuter. Plus, it was blue. He was surprised that she decided to wear that color.

 

"Okay then. So...where do you want to go?" Yoomi asked, smiling at him.

 

"Do you want to the arcade?"

 

Jimin was worried inside. What if she didn't like the idea? After all, she was a girl, right? If she rejected the idea, it would be really embarrassing for him.

 

"Arcade? Sure, sure. Let's go!" Yoomi said cheerfully. Her eyes brightened like a lamp that had just hearing those words. It had been so long since she came to an arcade. She was only eight back then. Well, until her parents decided to forbid her to come again thinking that it was bad for their kids.

 

Jimin was taken aback at her answer. But he found it was cute. He knew that Yoomi was not that kind of girl that liked girly stuff.

 

Once they reached the arcade, Yoomi's face brightened. She couldn't wait to try the games here. It was different than the games she used to play back then. She looked around and walked to a racing car game. She immediately sat on the seat, with her hands on the steering wheel.

 

She wanted to drive a car and wanted to feel it. She never played a racing car game before because her parents thought it was not good for girls like her. Jimin quickly walked to her and sat on the seat beside her. He put in the coins into the slots and they both pushed the button.

 

"Actually, what do we do?" Yoomi asked, confused.

 

"Hmm, well....if the game is starting, you need to push that pedal over there. If you want to brake, just push that pedal beside the other one. To control the car, of course you need to control it with the steering wheel. Understand?" 

 

Yoomi gave a small nod to the boy and she set her eyes glued on the screen. She didn't want to lose to a guy. She picked a black car with some scary designs, which made Jimin beside her surprised. A girl picking a scary car.

 

Well that was new.

 

After choosing their cars, the game was slowly processing. Yoomi couldn't wait as her palms began to get sweaty. This made her excited for no reason. Being free without someone forbid her to do the things she like made her energetic. Her brown

Please log in to read the full chapter