Chapter 6

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Six [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Hello there again guys! I am back with so much confidence inside me! It's because all of you, my readers! I feel like doing this now;

(Readers : author-nim, we don't care)

Really? 

Oh

Okay I understand

.

.

//Silently sulking in the corner//

BTW, I read all of your comments guys. Seriously. I was happy with your supports! :') I decided to keep on writing this story until the end! Maybe there will be a sequel too? Lol, I don't know xD but I already had the ending pictured inside my mind ;)

Based on the comments, I'm going to put these gifs/memes here! ^^ (all pictures don't belong to mine, they belong to the rightful owners)

Also, here's a present for you! ^^ (do what you want with him lol)

Fun Fact : I ship Halla with Kookie lol xD that's why I made them into cousins to cover my fangirl feels T^T *sobs*

Also thank you to doveheart for giving me some links! ^^

Plus, I will try to improve my writing skill! ^_^

Here is the chapter :)

 

 

 

 

Yoomi was sent back home as soon as the news about her spread around. Hoseok was dead worried about her and wanted to go home to take care of her but the teachers wouldn't let him.

 

Yoomi couldn't forget Ara's worried face. Also Halla. She looked guilty. Yoomi had already told her that she didn't have to be guilty but Halla still had that face and a fake smile.

 

Taehyung paled at the sight of her. Jungkook was dead worried too. He wouldn't be honest to all of them but he was worried. He didn't want her to be hurt. If he found Krystal, he would punch her many times, not caring if she's a girl.

 

Once she was arrived at her house, boredom splashed her.

 

Yoomi walked to the couch and hissed in pain whenever her body made contact with the things around her. A simple touch would really hurt. She hissed when she sat on the couch. Slowly, she checked her black eye and puffed her cheeks.

 

Great...black eye?

 

Krystal and her minions got a detention because of this. Too bad they didn't get a 'kick-out' from school like Yoomi had hoped. 

 

But Yoomi was glad when Jimin understood her. She could trust him for sure.

 

"Ugh, I need a pack of ice." Yoomi stood up from her couch when her door rang. She rolled her eyes. Whoever that person was, she would curse that person in night until she was sastified with herself.

 

Yoomi walked slowly to the door and when she reached it, it was like she had won something (remember her scars? Yeah, that made her a bit hard to walk normally). With a bright smile, she unlcoked the door. But she erased the smile once she grabbed the knob.

 

She twisted it and pulled it.

 

But then she met someone surprising.

 

"You?"

 

 

 

 

Jungkook twirled his pen in boredom.

 

He was bored.

 

He didn't have anyone to beat up.

 

There wasn't a rival to make him fired up like usual.

 

There wasn't her who could make his heart happy. Though he didn't even realize that he thought about that.

 

Taehyung glanced at Yoomi's seat many times. He was worried and felt guilty too. He knew that leaving Yoomi alone like that was a mistake for him. He had to protect her more. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook's seat and sent a short glare at the younger one before looking back at the board. He didn't even know why he glared at Jungkook. It was just that he felt weird around Jungkook. It annoyed him.

 

Jungkook felt his glare though. But he didn't know that it was from Taehyung. Jungkook ignored his thoughts and started to write down the formula in front of them.

 

Halla was the person who got the most guilt building inside her. If she didn't tell Yoomi to ask her friend, this wouldn't happen. She should have gone together with Yoomi and asked their friends together.

 

Jane glanced at Halla and frowned. She gave a comforting pat on Halla's back and a sigh escaped her lips. It was a long one too.

 

The class was strangely quiet.

 

Even the teacher was confused at the sudden change.

 

Yujin sighed as she closed her note. This class was too boring for her liking. She really didn't like it. But she knew they all were worried because of Yoomi. Yujin rolled her eyes as she glanced at Halla and Jane on their seat.

 

What is the point on worrying for that girl? Yeah I was kind of pitying her at her state but I didn't know because of this, everyone changed like wow, Yujin sighed and shook her head.

 

Yeah, she didn't understand anything.

 

What was the big deal on missing one student in your class?

 

The bell rang, showing that the school ended, much to everyone's relief. They all immediately packed their bags and went out from the class. But some of them were still in their own thoughts as they packed their things slowly without their realization.

 

Ara zipped her bag close and went out from the class with a heavy heart. If she didn't have anything, she would visit Yoomi. Too bad she had to do something after school.

 

Halla sighed and walked out from the class with Jane and Yujin following her. The three girls went up to the higher grade because they were waiting for their older members. They found Minju and Yuna laughing with Namjoon and Hoseok, coming out from their class.

 

"Unnie!" Jane yelled, waving her arm.

 

Yuna found her and grabbed Minju's arm. The girls bid a goodbye to the two boys and joined the other girls.

 

"Yah, how come you both became so close with them in one day?" Yujin asked. Minju smirked but she still zipped . Yuna glanced back and found Namjoon was looking at her too, with his grin. Yuna immediately blushed and threw her face away.

 

Namjoon chuckled at her cuteness. She might be badass but her personality was just too cute to be missed.

 

Hoseok noticed it.

 

He raised an eyebrow and he felt something boiling inside his heart.

 

What could it be?

 

 

 

 

Taehyung sighed while he was waiting for Hoseok to come out of the school's gate. He wanted to go home faster to see Yoomi's condition too, so he was annoyed at how slow Hoseok was.

 

"Taehyung-ah!"

 

Taehyung turned around and found s were beside him. Taehyung jumped in shock for a moment as he glared at them.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"What if we started practice now?" Seokjin offered. Taehyung wanted to decline the offer because he wanted to see Yoomi as fast as he could, but he didn't want to burden the members by missing the practice either.

 

Hoseok disagreed at the idea too because he wanted to look at his sister. But the other members pleaded him to come to practice. So he had no choice to agree. He would see Yoomi in the end, right?

 

"F-fine. But I don't want to practice too long." 

 

"Deal."

 

 

 

 

"You?"

 

Kai smiled and went inside her house as he looked around. He hummed with a smile and say on the couch. Yoomi raised her eyebrow up and went to him as slow could.

 

"Excuse me? What are you doing here, mister? Shouldn't you be in school or anything? School isn't over yet." Yoomi asked, glaring daggers at him.

 

Kai smirked and the TV, "I skipped school. I already got permission anyway. But, you don't know anything about why I came here? From your father? Mother, brother?"

 

Yoomi raised her eyebrow. "what are you talking about?"

 

Kai chuckled as he clicked the buttons to change the channel, "well....you don'y know, huh?"

 

"Just tell me already, sunbaenim!"

 

Yoomi's eyes widened at her own voice and bowed to Kai. After all, he was her senior anyway. Kai chuckled and ruffled her hair. Yoomi pushed his hand away and stared at him with a small glare that Kai found was cute.

 

"Isn't it wrong for me to visit my wife-soon-to-be?"

 

"Wait, what?"

 

Yoomi's eyes would be popping out soon from their place if she didn't return her eyes back. She couldn't believe his words. Wife? What the heck was he talking about? She didn't have any problem inside her ears, right?

 

"Are you asking yourself you have a problem in your ears?" Kai asked, looking at her.

 

Yoomi chuckled nervously, "n-no..."

 

Kai chuckled again, "that's very cute of you. I hope we can be close in camp later on." Kai sent a wink at her as Yoomi cringed in disgust at his wink. It wasn't like his wink was disgusting, it was just that she wasn't used to that.

 

"Are...you kidding? My father and my mother won't do that, right?" Yoomi asked again. Kai shrugged with his eyes set on the TV in front of him, "well, they do tell me like that. Why don't you check my phone to see the evidence?"

 

Without wasting any time, she grabbed his phone on the coffee table and opened it. She clicked his new messages and found his father's number. She opened the message and she found her fingers were trembling when she was reading it.

 

 

For Kim Jongin,

Kim Jongin-ssi, you will be my daughter's fiancé for now. Please take care of her from now on. I know this must be surprising for you but I hope you understand. Your parents were already agreed at this idea. Once again, I am sorry for telling you all of the sudden.

 

From, 

Jung family

 

 

"You must be kidding with me now, aren't you?" Yoomi asked again because she still couldn't believe it.

 

"Nope. This is reality."

 

Yoomi tightened her grip around his phone and threw it to the couch, making Kai surprised. Yoomi was beyond angry. No, she wanted to kill her parents for this decision. Fiancé? With someone she didn't know? She never knew something like this would really happen to her. She thought all of this would only happen in dramas and movies.

 

"You seemed so stressed. What could I do to help you-"

 

"Just get out, sunbaenim."

 

Kai was taken a surprise at her words. He glanced at her and found out that she was in the verge of crying. He knew that girls are just too sensitive over these things. He packed his things and then walked to the frozen girl.

 

"I can't wait for our future." He whispered beside her ear with a smirk before going out from her house.

 

Yoomi's knees felt so weak and fell down.

 

Soon, she broke out into tears of anger.

 

 

 

 

"See you soon!"

 

Taehyung and Hoseok went to their house in silence. Their minds were occupied with their own thoughts.

 

"Somehow, I have a bad feeling..." Taehyung muttered. Hoseok heard his words and got worried more. If Taehyung said that, something was wrong. Everything Taehyung felt would always true.

 

They finally arrived at their house as Hoseok unlocked it. When they stepped in, they didn't find Yoomi in the living room. The boys glanced at each other as they put their bags on the couch.

 

"Taehyung-ah, can you check Yoomi in her room?" Hoseok asked the younger one. Taehyung gave him a nod and went to

Please log in to read the full chapter