Chapter 1

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  Chapter One [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] 

Jungkook was really grateful for being so popular.

 

He was smart, handsome, and good at sports. He was even known by his famous family background. He was very happy at his popularity.

 

Well, until a certain girl named Jung Yoomi had to ruin his happy life.

 

She came in to his school with her older brother named Jung Hoseok with a really surprising event. Well, her older brother was okay, but his younger sister? Nah, Jungkook didn't even want to remember it.

 

Simply, they were just like rivals.

 

What do you think will happen between them?

 

Drama? Or even Love?

 

 

 

 

"Wake up, you lazy bum!"

 

Jungkook's eyes snapped open and jolted up from his bed hearing that scary voice. He rubbed his eyes so he could clearly see things and when ihe could, the first thing he saw was his older sister, much to his disappointment.

 

"What is it, noona?" Jungkook groaned and went back to sleep while cuddling with his bolster. Jeon Jungri, the older sister of Jungkook, huffed angrily. She raised up her beloved whip and...

 

Clash!

 

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!"

 

Jungkook just got whipped on his and glared daggers at his older sister. Jungri smirked, then put her beloved whip into her bag.

 

"So get up and be a good boy, okay? If you want to be late, you can sleep again." Jungri smiled. Well, to Jungkook, that smile had one thousand and one ways to kill a person. Like a famous quote; "Don't judge a book by its cover".

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes then stood up from his bed. As the perfect student, he needed to arrive at school on time.

 

Jungri smiled at him then left the room. 

 

Jungkook was confused. What did his sister do to become so popular? Jungkook couldn't understand the other boys who fell for her. What did they see in her?

 

Jungkook scoffed then entered his bathroom to take a shower. When he was done, he went out with only a towel covering his lower part. He didn't know where this habit came. It just showed up, not that he minded since the only girls in his house were his mother and his devil sister.

 

Jungkook opened his wardrobe and pulled out his uniform. He wore his uniform, then looked at himself through the mirror.

 

It consisted of a white shirt and grey vest covering it. There was a gold badge on his left side that was his school's symbol. It had long sleeves and he wore long black trousers.

 

He combed his hair to tidy his bed hair and smiled. For a smart and handsome student, he needs to be perfect as well.

 

He grabbed his backpack and slung it on his shoulders before going out from his room.

 

"Jungkook, come here!" his mother shouted from downstairs. Jungkook ran downstairs and jumped from the last step. His mother was a bit surprised at his jump so she glared at him.

 

Jungkook grinned then sat on his chair as he ate his breakfast. He glanced at his mother who was cleaning the remaining dishes.

 

She was very pretty, and Jungkook can't deny that. Maybe people would say that she was still in her twenties and was even a model. Her black hair has turned into grey a bit but it was not really shown so people wouldn't notice it at first glance.

 

"I heard someone moved here, next to our house," she explained after cleaning the dishes. Jungkook stopped for a moment before continuing to eat his breakfast again.

".....yeah," Jungkook replied as he drank his orange juice.

 

He didn't care about his neighbors. The last neighbor who stayed next to his house moved to another country due to some businesses. They had a son in the same age as him and they rarely talked. But yeah, they once talked about some games and boy's stuffs but after that, they didn't talk anymore. Maybe just a wave or a nod.

 

Jungkook put his dishes into the sink and pecked his mother on the cheek before leaving his mother in the dining room. He pulled out his sneakers from the shelf and put it on. He felt something was missing but then shrugged it off since he didn't think it was important either (and it was his own sister).

 

"I'm going!" Jungkook hollered before closing the door.

 

A smile was formed on his face as he stretched his arms. He couldn't wait for all of the attentions for him in the school. All the chants of his name, admiration, and some respect from all of them. Jungkook really liked attention so much, because he felt that he was deserved to be look at.

 

When he glanced at the house next to his, he found a girl coming out from it. She had a pretty figure, but wasn't his type. But he couldn't really see her face because her hair covered half of her face. Jungkook scoffed then pulled out his bike. He sat on it then cycled the bike to his school.

 

But he didn't know why his feeling told him that girl is no ordinary person.

 

 

 

 

Another day, another problem.

 

Yoomi sighed and picked her bag up. She checked for herself from the mirror for the last time then went out from her room. She was not quiet eager to enter her new school.

 

She didn't like it when someone admired her. It made her want to punch that person and she did it, many times. That was why she transferred to many schools lately with her older brother. Yeah, he was kind of a little troublemaker as well.

 

"Hey, little sis. Let's go," Her brother, Hoseok, called. Yoomi grumbled under her breath and followed him to the dining room to eat their breakfast.

 

Yoomi despised the idea when she had to move to other schools. She hated it because she would leave her friends in her former schools. She always told herself to not punch that person who respected her too much but the way they respected or admired her made her blood boil.

 

She disagreed with the idea where she would be respected.

 

She just wanted to be another normal girl, to not get admired or respected. But it seemed that freedom could not be attained because she couldn't be a normal girl. Her parents wanted her to be perfect, smart, and popular.

 

"Oh," Hoseok stopped and pulled out his phone from his pocket. "It's a video call from mom and dad."

 

Yoomi's heart stopped for a moment. Their parents didn't really care about their kids. They only cared about their works and they only cared about their children's popularities in their school.

 

"Hi." Hoseok waved for the video call. Yoomi scoffed a little so their parents wouldn't hear it. She moved closer so she could see their parents. 

 

"Hoseok and Yoomi. I expect you to be good in this school. I don't want to hear you both transferring to another school again. If you both do, I will cut your money and you will both have to live by yourselves without our help," their mother strictly remembered them.

 

It's not like you care about us, Yoomi thought to herself in her mind.

 

"Yes, Mom." Hoseok and Yoomi said together. Their father just stood on a chair in the background, not even moving his head to the phone. Yoomi grumbled as she took the phone from Hoseok and turned off the phone, not bidding a goodbye to her mother.

 

"Hey! What if Dad and Mom get mad because you turned off my phone without their permission?!" Hoseok yelled in panic. Yoomi rolled her eyes as she grabbed a toast from the toaster. "As if they care about us." Yoomi mumbled then went away to put on her sneakers.

 

Hoseok softened. He knew about his sister's anger toward their parents. She just needed love and care from them. When Hoseok was born first, he received love from their parents. But when she was born, the loving and kindness stopped due to some business. So because of that, she never experienced any parent's love.

 

"Hey, wait up!" Hoseok hollered and grabbed his own toast before catching up with his sister.

 

Yoomi ignored her idiot brother as she went out from her new house. She looked at the peaceful sky above and how she wanted to be there. Peaceful, without any admiration and distractions. Oh, how she wanted to be there. 

 

When she looked to the another house next to hers, she found a boy pulling out his bicycle and riding on it. Yoomi found the matching uniform with hers and she knew that boy must be in the same school as her. Though she couldn't really figure out his face since she only saw his back.

 

Yoomi ignored her thoughts then walked away, leaving her brother rushing out from the house. She looked at her blue watch then sighed. There were still ten minutes left before the bell would ring. But she didn't care because she was a new student, right? The teachers would forgive her for being late. After all, usually the new students would take a tour around the school at first lessons. 

 

Suddenly she felt a pat on her shoulder and found her brother panting beside her. She smirked, "finally catching up on me?"

 

Hoseok pouted, which making the girl cringe in disgust.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter