Chapter 2

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Two [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Time for lunch.

 

Yoomi and Ara went to the cafeteria as they bought their own food. They picked a table and sat down. Yoomi opened the wrapper of her sandwich then ate it up. Ara giggled at her new friend's unique attitude.

 

"You know, Yoomi. You became popular right now because of that news! You must be happy!" Ara cheerfully said. Yoomi stopped. To be honest, she was not quiet happy. All of these were normal for her, so she was used to it.

 

"By the way, I want to ask something," Yoomi confessed after drinking her water.

"Shoot," Ara talked back then drank her soup.

 

"Is that boy...Jungkook, is he really an ace at everything?" Yoomi asked. Ara was taken aback at the question so she coughed as Yoomi gave the girl her drink. Ara drank the water in one shot, making Yoomi surprised at how this short girl's sudden change of attitude.

 

"Yes of course he is. No one can beat him. Well, until you came, that is." Ara answered then continued on sipping her soup.

 

Yoomi was in deep thought as a smirk appeared on her face. Oh, she will defeat Jungkook and take his spot immediately.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook and Jimin walked to the field so they could avoid all of the attentions from the cafeteria. How much Jungkook loved attention, he knew how overboard their fans would be when they enter the cafeteria.

 

"Oi!"

 

Both of them stopped at the sound and turned around to see their usual gang, with the brother of Yoomi that Jungkook had seen in the morning. He was confused to see him here but didn't ask as he sat on the ground with the rest.

 

"Meet Jung Hoseok, our new member." Namjoon introduced with a grin.

"Hi, the name's Hoseok. Oh yeah, Jungkook, right?" Hoseok asked toward Jungkook and Jungkook nodded. "How's my sister? Did she beat you?"

 

That question. That simple question stabbed his heart with an imaginary knife. Jimin smirked at the reaction from Jungkook and decided to explain to the others about the incident in their homeroom class and also, in the gym.

 

"Ah, your sister is very incredible! She beat Jungkook! In the sport's lesson too! She was so great back then! We had a test today and she beat Jungkook too! She was so awesome back then!" Jimin said with his blaring excitement.

 

"Wow. A girl beat you, Jungkook?" Yoongi, the other member, teased. Jungkook blushed then sulked in the corner, with mushrooms growing up around him.

 

"Says the one who became her fan just now!" Jungkook said back. Jimin blushed but then gulped his saliva down when he felt a really deep glare from his back. And he knew it must be from Hoseok. 

 

"What...? You became her fan?" Hoseok asked with his hoarse, deep voice. All of the rest trembled in fear. Even Jungkook and Jimin hugged each other. 

 

A hand stopped Hoseok before going mad.

 

"Stop it, Hoseok. Don't go berserk like that." Seokjin, the oldest in the group, stopped him.

 

Hoseok calmed himself down, "Okay then, hyung. Sorry about that. I am just....protective around my sister." Hoseok's voice suddenly turned lower and sadder.

 

All of them were silenced for a moment before Hoseok continued.

 

"Even though she looks strong and brave, she is not. She never felt any parent's love and cares. Our parents didn't really care about us. They rarely went home. And because of that, Yoomi started to hate them for not caring about us. She is just the same as other girls. Fragile, and broken. As the older brother, I need to protect her at all costs."

 

Silence again.

 

Sobs.

 

"That is so beautiful!" Namjoon praised and clapped his hands. "I never heard something, truly, beautiful words like this. This made me cry." Jimin sobbed then wiped his fake  tears away with his pink handkerchief from Seokjin.

 

Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts.

 

So his rival (he thought about that of her), felt like that. To be honest, he pitied her because he never felt that. His parents always gave him love, and maybe even from his sister (because he knows she loves him deeply inside and he too, cares about her).

 

"Anyways, I decided to make a song guys!" Yoongi broke the awkward silence with a grin.

"Really? What is it about?" Hoseok asked, like his feelings a minute ago changed in a blink.

 

"I will show you later. And I want you to do me a favor. Can you all help me to sing this song? We can be a band!" Yoongi stated with a smile. The others were thinking about this but soon agreed.

"Well I'm in 'cause this looks interesting." Jimin joined in with his usual grin.

 

"Me too."

 

"Me three!"

 

"Okay then! What should we name ourselves?" Seokjin tapped his finger on his chin.

Namjoon were rubbing his temples until an idea came inside his mind, "Bulletproof?"

Hoseok gasped, "that's a brilliant idea!"

 

Jungkook added, "Boys?"

 

"Bulletproof Boys!" Jimin stated with a happy grin. "Bangtan Boys? For short?"

Hoseok added again. "Bangtan Sonyeodan for Korean."

Seokjin smiled. "Ah, what about BTS! The shortest nickname for our group!" Jungkook added again with a proud grin.

 

"Well that's good then." Namjoon nodded in agreement.

 

"What is our group about?" Hoseok asked then sipped on his juice. Yoongi was recalling about his song then smiled at the rest, "Hip-hop."

 

"Really?! I can rap! I want to be a rapper too in the future!" Namjoon grinned.

"Me too! I want to be a rapper too!" Hoseok grinned.

Jimin looked hesitant but soon spoke, "I can't really rap but I can sing though. Is that okay? I am not a burden, right?"

 

Yoongi shook his head, "not at all. My song didn't need all rappers in one group. Because I have some parts where someone has to sing the high note." Jimin and Seokjin sighed in relief.

 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, "and you! You will be our golden maknae because I know you can dance, sing, also rap." Jungkook smirked at the compliments. 

 

"Dance? I don't think I can..." Seokjin muttered.

Jimin heard it so he patted the older one's back, " Don't worry, hyung. I know you can do it. I once saw you danced though. It was great!" Seokjin smiled a little at the compliment but still he felt a bit like a burden in the group. 

 

"After all, without mother Jin-hyung, our group wouldn't be the same!" Namjoon joked, using Seokjin's nickname. Seokjin blushed, but soon a smile was forming on his face. He was glad to meet these guys.

 

Jungkook smiled seeing them. Even though Hoseok was a new member of the group, he can see that Hoseok could get into the group easily, knowing how cheerful he is.

 

And then the bell rang.

 

"Ah, the lunch is over. We should head back to our own classes now." Namjoon grinned then threw away his sandwich's plastic to the bin. The others nodded and then soon left the place to their classes.

 

 

 

 

One of Yoomi's favorite subject, the Art Class.

 

"Students, you all will have to draw the  house of your dreams. A house where you want to live in the future. Your drawings can help your upcoming test too. So draw the best." The art teacher, Ms. Byun, smiled.

 

A chorus of lazy yes's came up from all of the students, well except for Yoomi of course. They began to prepare their sketchbooks and their pencils then began to draw their future houses.

 

Ara peeked at Yoomi's drawing but the girl hid it with a really fast movement. Ara blinked at the speed. "What was that?"

 

Yoomi chuckled at her friend. When Ara lost interest with her unfinished hidden drawing, she began to continue it. Yoomi glanced around the class but then her eyes set on Jungkook. She wanted to see his drawing but she couldn't really see it because his seat wasn't too close with hers. 

 

Jungkook felt someone look at him so he looked up from his drawing and found Yoomi. He smirked charmingly and sent a love wink at her. Yoomi cringed in disgusts then continued her drawing. 

 

Jungkook chuckled at her reaction. He thought it was a bit cute though. His eyes widened at his own thoughts. Did he really think about that of her? He must be insane.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes then started to look at Jimin's drawing. And he found...a house made of pizzas? Jungkook put his hand on his mouth so he can prevent himself from laughing. But Jimin noticed it so he glanced at Jungkook, "what?"

 

"N-nothing."

 

Jimin's eyes turned into suspicious, "I know you are lying, maknae. Spill it out."

 

"Why are you making a house made of pizzas?" Jungkook asked but still held his laughter back.

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows up then looked back at his drawing. "Why? I think it looks cool though. A house made of food is awesome."

 

Jungkook shook his head at the older guy then continued to draw. His eyes suddenly glanced at Yoomi who was concentrating on her drawing. He smirked then drew again. He will never let this one pass again.

 

"Okay, stop! Submit your drawing right now!" Ms. Byun yelled in the class. The students stood up from their seats then gave her their sketches of their dream house. Ms. Byun nodded her head while looking through the sketches.

 

"Thank you students! I will tell you the scores for your drawings tomorrow. You can go back to your class now." Ms. Byun smiled and the bell rang. The students bid a goodbye at her before walking to their own class, though some of them decided to walk pass the teacher without bowing or saying a goodbye.

 

Jungkook walked casually with his hands on his pockets until he heard girls giggling. He looked at them and they gasped with their cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Jungkook let out his seductive smirk then winked at them. The girls squealed then walked away with giggles.

 

Yoomi watched the scene and shook her head. How could those girls fall into that jerk's trap? 

 

Jungkook glanced at Yoomi's frown then smirked at himself. He walked toward her then slung his arm around her neck, "aww...don't be jealous of it. I know you like me but you deny it."

 

Yoomi growled then grabbed his arm as she twisted his hand. Jungkook winced in pain and she smirked. When Jungkook stopped to let go the pain, Yoomi stuck her tongue out at him before walking away, leaving him alone.

 

Aish, that girl. I will beat her for sure, Jungkook added in his mind then walked to the class again.

 

 

 

 

The last bell rang, indicating that the school was about to end. The students cheered because of it then started to pack their things into their bags fast so they can get home faster.

 

Unlike them, Yoomi packed her things slowly. When Ara was done packing hers, she smiled at Yoomi, "let's go home together!"

 

Yoomi gave Ara an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, Ara. I need to go somewhere else after this. You can go home first." Ara nodded being an understanding friend she is then she waved a goodbye at Yoomi before leaving the class.

 

"Hey, Kook. I have to go now. I should take care of my little brother so..bye!" Jimin grinned and walked out from the class. Jungkook rolled his eyes but soon found out that Yoomi was still in the class. 

 

Yoomi looked around the class to see if there was somebody else in the class. "Yah. What are you looking at?"

 

Yoomi's eyes widened when she heard that familiar voice. She turned her head to the voice and found Jungkook smirking at her. Yoomi rolled her eyes then zipped her bag when she was done.

 

"Ah, finally you notice my beauty? Don't worry, I will always wait for you." Jungkook winked. But in return, Yoomi gave him her scariest glare that made Jungkook gulp in a scared way.

 

Yoomi slung her bag then went out from the class, not bothering to wait for Jungkook. Jungkook scoffed then followed the girl.

 

"Hey, wait up!" Jungkook hollered.

 

Yoomi pretended to not

Please log in to read the full chapter