Chapter 4

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Four [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

WARNING : There will be small cussing....between our Park Jimin and the maknae, Jeon Jungkook xD. I've already warned you guys. If you are innocent, don't do those! Yeah, they are bad XD (even though I think all users in AFF here are not innocent though...lol)

P.s : this chapter is shorter but it could make you squeal, maybe lol xD

 

 

 

"So...what food do you want to eat?" Yoomi asked as she put her bag on the couch while looking around in the house. Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts but then sat on the couch.

 

"I don't know. What do you recommend?" 

 

Suddenly Jungkook sneezed and blushed in embarrassment. Yoomi sighed in frustration before giving the boy a box of tissue. He grabbed some of it and wiped his nose. 

 

"Thanks."

 

Surprisingly for him, she smiled, "no problem."

 

Suddenly he felt like everything was gone and he became a prince while she became a beautiful princess with a crown on her head. Her hair became curly as she smiled at him. Jungkook couldn't let his eyes wander away from her and he didn't even know how to. It was like his eyes were betraying himself.

 

"What are you looking at pest?"

 

And, his imagination ended with Yoomi turned into a witch instead of a princess with her cocky smirk on. In reflex, Jungkook glared at Yoomi while the girl put on her billion dollar smirk that Jungkook wanted to crush it so badly.

 

"Achoo!"

 

Yoomi sighed again as she crouched down and put her hand on his forehead, which made the boy blush. But luckily for him, his face was already red so Yoomi didn't notice it (or she was too dense to even know why).

 

"You are very hot, Jungkook." Yoomi stated.

 

You are very hot, Jungkook.

 

You are very hot, Jungkook.

 

You are very hot, Jungkook.

 

You are very hot, Jungkook.

 

....hot...

 

.......Jungkook.

 

Jungkook blushed and stayed away from the girl with his hands covering his already- red face.

 

"P-ert! What did you think about me when you touched my forehead?!" 

 

Yoomi tilted her head to the side innocently while blinking her eyes, "huh? I didn't think anything erted. I was just talking about your physical body's situation today."

 

P-Physical body?! That means...she thought I am...HOT?!

 

"I know you are not an innocent girl! You are just like a wolf hiding in some sheep's wool! I knew it from the very first day I met you- achoo!" Jungkook sneezed again as he blushed. Suddenly he felt something pushed his face and found a tissue on his face.

 

"What are you talking about, Mr. Idiot. I'm just talking about your sickness. Your temperature is very hot. So I think you should take a rest on your bed before it gets worse." Yoomi told him and went to the kitchen.

 

Jungkook was blushing as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand. He clutched the tissue from Yoomi and he felt his own heartbeat quicken like a drum. He felt this way whenever Yoomi was near him. And the worst part is, he didn't even understand why he felt that.

 

"By the way, I'm going to borrow your bathroom for a moment." Yoomi excused herself as she walked to the bathroom near the living room. Jungkook suddenly remembered something.

 

There are noona's make-up and toothbrush! Oh my gosh, what will Yoomi think when she see that?! Jungkook thought in panic and he clutched his hair (he had two bathrooms in his house and his mother used the other one. Also, he knew that Yoomi didn't know that he has a sister).

 

Let's see Yoomi...

 

Yoomi opened the door as she stepped in. She looked around the amazing bathroom and stared at it in awe for a moment before continuing looking for some things she need. She saw an aid kit and came to it. She saw 2 toothbrushes but then shrugged it off.

 

Yoomi was not the typical girl who was confused or panicked if she saw something like that. She didn't even care. She was not the person who looked into the amount of toothbrush.

 

When she got the medicines, she went back to the kitchen. Yoomi tied her hair into bun then grabbed the apron in one of the drawers. She tied the tie tightly and then smiled. 

 

"What should I make?" She muttered, tapping her finger on her chin.

 

Yoomi shrugged but then grabbed a pot and put it on the stove. She the stove and then opened the lid. She grabbed the ingredients and then started to cook with those.

 

Let's get back with Jungkook...shall we?

 

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what will Yoomi think?! I can't let her know about it! Oh my gosh, no!!!!!! Jungkook wanted to stand up but then realized something. Why did he even care about that? He didn't have any interest with her, right?

 

But he knew that didn't feel right.

 

He grabbed his phone from the desk near his bed and then sent a message to one of his best friends, Park Jimin.

 

 

Jungkook : yah, Jimin. Yah, idiot.

 

Jimin : what? How dare you talk that your hyung? I am older than you even though we are in the same year aish you kid.

 

Jungkook : I have a problem.

 

Jimin : what is it? 

 

Jungkook : I think I will die.

 

Jimin : what the - don't! 

 

Jungkook : oh my gosh, I am so happy that you have some cares for me. :3

 

Jimin : no you little . If you die, who will be my slave? The others are not fun enough to be my slave.

 

Jungkook : u

 

Jimin : hahaha okay, okay. What is the problem?

 

Jungkook : I have this problem whenever I am with Yoomi. 

 

Jimin : keep going.

 

Jungkook : when she touched my forehead, I felt fluttered and happy. When she gave her smile, I felt like we werethe only ones in this world. There was even a slow background song.

 

Jimin : wait....when did she touch your forehead?

 

Jungkook : huh? A few minutes ago.

 

Jimin : . At this time, just this time, I want to be you right now.

 

Jungkook : why? She's not your ideal type. As far as I know, you only want a girl that can make pizzas and also have a hair as long as a Rapunzel. And then have red eyes as a vampire. A pale skin as the same as ghosts.

 

Jimin : yah, you little brat. When did I say those? I only said that I want a girl who can make pizzas.

 

Jungkook : yeah, yeah but still.

 

Jimin : you still didn't know? Yoomi became ULTRA popular when she beat you. Also she is beautiful so all of us are idolizing her.

 

Jungkook : wait....you are her fanboy?

 

Jimin : hmm? You can say it like that.

 

Jungkook : . I don't trust you anymore.

 

Jimin : WTF are you talking about

 

Jungkook : I can't believe it that you betrayed me

 

Jimin : no I didn't

 

Jungkook : yes you did.

 

Jimin : by the way, I don't understand your feelings at all. Maybe you should ask Suga-hyung for that. He is an expert on girls.

 

Jungkook : Suga? Who's that?

 

Jimin : Yoongi-hyung's stage name. We discussed about our stage names and our songs this morning when you didn't come to our school. Also, we have a new member in our group.

 

Jungkook : really? What is my stage name?

 

Jimin :

 

Jungkook : dafuq

 

Jimin : joking. Your name is still the same as it is.

 

Jungkook : why? I want a cool name like Jongin sunbaenim. He has a cool nickname. Kai.

 

Jimin : what a short name. Many Japanese people have that name.

 

Jungkook : wow you are so brave

 

Jimin : whut

 

Jungkook : I'll tell Jongin sunbaenim about this later on and I'll turn off my phone bye

 

 

Jungkook sighed and put back his phone.

 

He wanted to know what his own feelings were about.

 

But he didn't know.

 

 

 

 

"It's done!"

 

Yoomi clapped her hands to clean it and then put the plate on the tray. She grabbed it then went up to Jungkook's room carefully so it wouldn't fall. She knew his room because he told her a few minutes ago.

 

Without knocking, she went in and found him sleeping on his bed. Yoomi rolled her eyes as she put the tray on his study table. She found some books scattered about the table and most of it were their lesson books. Yoomi glanced at Jungkook and then softened. 

 

Yoomi knew that he worked hard that made him sick. Though she didn't really know why. Slowly, she walked over to him and sat on the floor with her knees. She looked at his handsome face and brushed away his bangs. Even though he was sick, he still had that handsome face (but Yoomi didn't even know she was thinking about that).

 

Yoomi put her blue handkerchief on his forehead after dipping it into a warm water (she already had it and brought it along with the food on the tray).

 

After that, she yawned and put her face in her arms.

 

Soon, she felt her eyes heavier and she drifted off to her dreamland.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He lifted his body up but then found a handkerchief on his forehead. He raised his eyebrow up but soon he found Yoomi was sleeping beside him.

 

Suddenly, he felt butterflies inside his chest and his stomach again. It felt relaxing for him instead. Also, he felt quiet happy to find her here, beside him. She didn't leave him alone. 

 

He tucked her strands to her ear to look at

Please log in to read the full chapter