Chapter 11 [SPECIAL]

One into Two (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Eleven [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Merry Christmas!

In my country, December 25th is the Christmas day and December 24th is Christmas Eve so I don't really know about you guys XD

But okay, let's just get back to the chapter~!

By the way, this is going to be a REALLY weird chapter lol XD please bear yourself to read this lol.

Hope you guys have a great Christmas! ^^

P.S. the Q&A will be continued in the REAL chapter so just wait hahahaha XDDD

 

 

 

 

Yoomi didn't know what to buy for Christmas. She could only look from the big window and stare. She really at choosing a present. She really needed a present for her friends and she didn't have any ideas.

 

There would be a small party in her house to celebrate Christmas. Most of her friends already knew what to give and it only made Yoomi panic. She immediately started to go out and check some stores to find out if maybe she could find something to buy.

But no, she didn't find anything.

 

She sighed in dismay and turned around from the stall. She looked up to the sky and she could see snow coming down from the sky, making the town white. She really loved snow and she used to play with it when she was a kid. A smile slowly formed on her face.

 

Suddenly, she saw a kid walking on the street with a lifeless face. Not really a kid, but she was younger than her. The girl bumped into many people and some of them even cursed at her but she just didn't care. Yoomi felt angry at the action and ran to the girl.

 

"Excuse me, hey!" she shouted but the girl looked like she didn't hear anything, perhaps because of the busy people around them. It was Christmas, but there were still people around them being busy and workaholic, which made Yoomi sad.

 

She remembered when she was all alone in her old house as she waited for her parents. Her parents said that they would get back home as fast as they could, so she waited for them. But no, they didn't come back home like they had promised.

Feeling hurt, she would go to sleep with tears falling out from her eyes.

 

Yoomi shook away her thoughts and kept running to the girl. She had this weird feeling somehow. She felt like she had to catch this girl as soon as she could. She didn't even know why. But she just felt like to.

 

Suddenly, the girl went to cross the street and then a car came toward the girl in a fast pace. Yoomi was shocked and she went to the street, yelling at the girl to run away but no, the girl didn't budge. 

 

Yoomi's hand went to the girl's jacket and wanted to pull the girl away but then she found out how close the car was to them. Her eyes widened in shock and shut it close, waiting for the impact to come. The people around them were shocked, too.

But no, she didn't feel anything.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and found out that the time was stopped. The car was stopped and it almost hit them. Her knees felt weak so she fell to the ground in shock. What was that? It almost made her heart popped out from her chest. She looked at the girl beside her in shock when she saw her face.

"You...are me?"

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was forced by Halla to go shopping together. Her reason was so they could be close as a family. He could only scoff at her words. But he had no choice to decline it because his sister forced him to do it too.

So here he was, in a candy shop.

 

"Come on, Jungkook. At least smile? You look so bad with that frown of yours. And it's Christmas! Please smile, okay?" Halla offered and Jungkook rolled his eyes. But then Halla's eyes turned into rage and her smile turned into a devilish smile. He gulped at the view.

 

His cousin could be scary and when she did, he couldn't fight back. It was too scary. He even had countless of nightmares when he first saw her in that state. So because of that, he forced himself to smile and Halla came back to herself with an approving smile before she looked at other stalls.

 

Jungkook decided to look around, trying to look for a present. There was this rule that the people who were invited to the party should buy a present for the person they like. It could be more than one person though. And Jungkook had no idea who he should give the present to.

 

But he didn't know why did Yoomi showed up inside his mind when he knew about the rule. He even blushed at the thought of that. He tried to erase the thoughts but it was hard. So he tried to distract himself by looking at the candies.

 

He saw a jar of gummy bears and he remembered about Yoomi, again. He blushed for the several times and he was impressed that he could blush many times. He wanted to grab the gummy bears until he heard some knocks from the glass doors.

 

He looked at the doors and found a blue butterfly flying in front of the shop. The butterfly didn't fly away, like it wanted to wait for Jungkook to catch it. He slowly felt his legs move forward and he went out from the shop. There, he noticed something.

Time was frozen.

 

Everything was frozen. The people around him stopped and even the snow didn't fall. He was surprised but then he snapped back to the butterfly. The butterfly was the only one that could move beside him, which made him suspicious at the creature. Suddenly, the butterfly flew away and Jungkook immediately walked toward its direction.

 

He still couldn't believe this yet but he felt this strange connection with the butterfly. It was quite weird though. He heard this small voice inside his heart to just follow the butterfly and trust it. So he did.

 

Then, the butterfly flew to a corner and he followed. But when he went into the corner, the butterfly was gone. Instead, he found a red card lying on the ground. Becuase of his curiosity, he decided to pick it up.

 

He looked at the cover and there were two words on it: Dear Santa. He wanted to laugh at the title but decided to not do it. He opened the card and suddenly there was a light. He shut his eyes so he wouldn't be blinded but then, he felt that his body was slowly gone. He felt his body became lighter.

 

The card fell down again to the ground and Jungkook was gone. He was captured inside the card.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was bored. Hoseok forced him to go to a supermarket to buy some ingredients. They decided to make cookies and a cake for the party. But he didn't like to go shopping in this cold weather.

 

He wrapped himself in his thick jacket to make him warm. He entered the supermarket and sighed in relief when the place was warm. He smiled in triumph and looked at the list from Hoseok. With an annoyed face, he took a basket and looked around to find the ingredients.

 

He put the ingredients into the basket and he wanted to pay it but he found a red card in one of the stalls. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and picked it up. This card was too precious to be left out in here. Because of his curiosity, he decided to open the card.

 

He shut his eyes from the light in the card and he felt light, somehow. Then, he noticed something.

He was into the card. The card fell down to the ground, and slowly the card was gone. Luckily, there weren't any customers inside the supermarket except the person in the cashier who was sleeping to watch this scene.

 

 

 

 

Yoomi was still shocked. She still couldn't believe this. The girl slowly smiled and she grabbed Yoomi's hand as she dragged the older girl to a corner. Yoomi's head was blank and she still couldn't absorb this madness inside her head.

 

The girl let go of Yoomi's hand and pulled out a red card. She gave the card to Yoomi and told her to open it. Yoomi could only open it when she saw a light. She closed her eyes and then she felt her body become light. She was getting into the card.

 

When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a ballroom. The room was so huge, and it was beautiful. She felt like she was in a mansion, or maybe she was indeed in a mansion. 

 

Then, a puff of smoke appeared beside her and she found Jungkook. He fell down to the ground because he couldn't catch his balance. He groaned at the pain until he found Yoomi beside him, who was staring at him in confusion.

 

"What are you doing in here?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from the floor. Yoomi raised an eyebrow and scoffed a little before she decided to answer his question,

"Wasn't that supposed to be my question? And what is this place?"

 

After that, another puff of smoke appeared and Taehyung was there after the smoke was gone. He blinked several times to be sure that this was not a dream. He found Jungkook and Yoomi as he asked, "You both got here too?"

 

"Yeah. It was all because of that red card," Yoomi said as she crossed her arms. Taehyung nodded and looked around at the ballroom. This was weird. This was definitely not normal. He decided to walk around and found a big door. He knocked on it first but there wasn't any response.

 

Yoomi and Jungkook shared a short glance before they followed Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed the knob as he tried to open it. And yes, the door opened. He pushed the door to know what was inside clearly.

But they only found three women inside the room.

 

One of them was sitting with her fingers on the piano and the other two were standing beside the piano. They smiled at the three teenagers who could only gape at them. The one who was sitting decided to play the piano and made a soft, beautiful music.

Please log in to read the full chapter