Chapter 2: Oh no....

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

-At CNblue's dorm-

 

Minhyuk and Jonghyun were laying on the couch and watching TV. Yonghwa and Jungshin were eating their dinner at the dining table.

While slurping his noodles, Jungshin was staring at Yonghwa who was busy smiling at his phone.

Jungshin:"Hyung, waereh?"

Jungshin called out to his Hyung, thinking what was so funny that his Hyung was smiling about for the past 15 minutes. Yonghwa being too preoccupied, did not hear Jungshin.

Jungshin: "Hyung...HYUNG!"

Jungshin's loud voice startled Yonghwa.

Yonghwa:"Ohh yeah?"

Jungshin rolled his eyes being slightly annoyed.

Jungshin:"Is that Hyung-soo nim? (sister- in-law)"

Yonghwa:"Yeah yeah yeah.."

Jungshin:"Hyung, just get married already you two.. For real.."

Yonghwa:"OHHH I will... Just watch.."

Yonghwa said confidently.

Jungshin:"Jinjja? Woah..."

Jungshin said while admiring his Hyung's guts.

Yonghwa:"I really will. I'm not kidding. She's the one and only girl of my dreams..."

Jungshin who did not want to reply to that, just continued eating his food. 

After clearing up the plates, Yonghwa went straight to his room. He fished out his phone from his pocket and called Seohyun.

-*RING RING RING*-

SH:"Yeobosaeyo? (Hello?)"

YH:"Hyun, what are you doing now? I really really really miss you. Have you taken your dinner? I had noodles, it was delicious!"

SH:"Oh Oppa.. Yeah, I had dinner with my unnies. Umm Oppa, I'm going to sleep now. You should sleep too, it's late. Good night Oppa I love you."

YH:"Huh..Ohh.. okay Hyun... Have a good rest. Good night Hyun, I love you too."

 

After that, Seohyun quickly hung up. She felt so guilty, and her heart felt heavy. She was conflicted whether to tell Yonghwa about her condition or not. But then again, she did not want to worry him. Just like that, her long and deep thoughts made her fall asleep.

Yonghwa felt a little disappointed as he wanted to talk to his girl a little longer. He felt that something was not right with her, but decided to listen to his girl and head to bed. He decided not to think too much about it. He covered himself with his blanket, and off he went to his dream land.

 

-The next morning at SNSD's dorm-

 

Taeyeon:"GIRLS!!! Get up its 7 already! We need to leave in half an hour!"

The leader woke up to call up her Dongsaengs up. She was surprised that Seohyun has not called the girls up yet, as usually Maknae was always the first one up, and would wake the members up in the morning. However, Taeyeon decided not to think too much into it, thinking that she might have overslept due to the previous day's hectic schedules. One by one, eyes barely opened, the girls got up from their comfortable cloud-like beds.

Hyoyeon:" *YAWWNNN..* so tired... ugh a new day has begun.."

Hyoyeon turned to her right, surprised to see Seohyun still sleeping. She stood up and in her husky morning voice,

Hyoyeon:"Juyun ah.. Wake up, it's time to go for our schedules."

She did not wake up. Hyoyeon called her out a few more times.

Hyoyeon:"Juhyun ah... Juhyun. Juhyun..."

Hyoyeon who was shaking Seohyun's body, was panicking as there was still no response from Maknae. Seohyun's body was ice cold and sweats were seen trickling down her forehead and temples.

Hyoyeon:" Juhyun you're scaring me. Wake up Juhyun."

Hyoyeon's shaking got more vigourous, but there was still no response. Things were getting serious and heavy as Hyoyeon was in a total blank, anxious state. She immediately ran out to Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon:"Taeyeon, something's wrong with Juhyun.."

Hyoyeon who was almost tearing up and in her shaky voice, relayed Seohyun's condition to Taeyeon. Taeyeon who also started to panic, ran to Seohyun's room.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun. Respond to me. Don't scare me. Juhyun ah..."

Taeyeon tried to shake Seohyun up but still nothing.

Taeyeon:"Her body is so cold and she's sweating so much. Juhyun ah.. Respond to unnie. Wake up Juhyun ah!"

All the commotion in the room caused the rest of the girls to rush to Seohyun's room. They looked at Seohyun's pale face and it looked like she was in a lot of pain.

Sooyoung:"What's going on? What happened? Why is Maknae not waking up?"

The rest of the members who were completely clueless of the situation, started to bombard Hyoyeon with bullet-speed questions.

Hyoyeon:"I don't know...She isn't waking up...I'm so terrified right now..."

One by one, all the girls surrounded Seohyun, all almost on the verge of crying. Trying to wake their maknae up. But to no avail.

Taeyeon knew this was really serious as she tried to organise her thoughts.

Taeyeon:"Think Taeyeon. Think!". Taeyeon told herself.

Taeyeon:"Quick Sunny, call manager Oppa. Tiff, call the ambulance now. Yoona, you and I change Seohyun's clothes now, she's sweating buckets. Hyoyeon go open the door outside, we need to let the paramedics in."

Taeyeon as calm as possible orderd the girls, and the girls obeyed with no hesitations.

Jessica:"I'll inform the company."

Jessica added.

The ambulance arrived and the paramedics came into their dorm. They gently lifted Seohyun on to the stretcher and swiftly loaded her into the ambulance. Taeyeon followed Seohyun closely behind and went up the ambulance with her, while the rest of the girls followed behind the ambulance in their van.

The girls were extremely silent in the van, their minds were all scattered, thinking about Seohyun and the worst possible outcomes of what was going to happen to her. However, they decided to think optimistically, knowing that their maknae was the strongest amongst them, whether it is physically or mentally.

-In The Ambulance-

The paramedics placed an oxygen mask over Seohyun's mouth and nose. Taeyeon was almost tearing but due to her tough leader personality, she held it back. Her heart was in so much pain watching her maknae is this state. She held onto Seohyun hand and said,

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah, wake up. Come on... Unnie is here. Don't scare me..." 

Taeyeon could not hold it back any longer and tears were just gushing out from her eyes as her head slammed into Seohyun's arm. Taeyeon was bawling really hard.

Seohyun:"Unnie....I..I'm..O...Kay.....Un...nie.. don't cry......"

Taeyeon immediately bolted her head up, upon hearing Seohyun's voice.

Taeyeon:"JUHYUN AH. Juhyun! Don't sleep! Look at me, don't sleep.."

Seohyun:"Unnie.....I.............."

Suddenly Seohyun shut her eyes and the monitor gave a loud,

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP~~~~~~~~~~*

..........

.........

..........

Taeyeon:"NO JUHYUN AH NO!!!!!! GET UP!! WAKE UP JUHYUN AH DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!"

..........

Taeyeon was just yelling in the ambulance like a complete lunatic. 

Paramedic:" Miss. You need to calm down. Please calm down."

The paramedic tried to snap Taeyeon out of it.

The paramedics had to hold Taeyeon down as the other paramedics tried to resuscitate Seohyun. The paramedics took out the defibrillator ready to attempt to save Seohyun.

 

"120. Clear."

 

"No response."

 

"130. Clear."

 

"No response."

 

Taeyeon:"SEO JU HYUN! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US!! WAKE UP"

 

"140. Clear."

.......

......

........

 

"Receiving heart rate."

"Heart rate 80, pulse 90, status normal."

Paramedic:"Alright clear! Step on it Songeun, we need to hurry to the hospital."

One of the paramedics told the driver.

Songeun:"Got it!"

Taeyeon:"Thank God.. Juhyun ah.. Come on..."

Taeyeon was trembling from head to toe, after what she just experienced.

Finally, they arrived at the hospital, both SNSD's van and the ambulance. Seohyun was immediately wheeled in to the operation theatre with all her unnies surrounding her, talking to her trying to get her to respond.

Doctor:"We'll take it from here. Please wait outside, the operation will take awhile. You might want to go back for a rest. We'll inform you once we're done."

Taeyeon:"It's okay doctor, we'll stay here. You have to save her doc."

Taeyeon said, with desperation in her eyes.

Doctor:"I'll do what I can."

With that said, the doctor rushed into the operation theatre together with a dozen of nurses. All ready to begin this major surgery.

Tiffany looked at how wrecked their leader was and was really worried she might just break down anytime.

Tiffany:"Tae. You okay? You need rest. The rest of us will stay here, we'll update you when she's out."

Tiffany told Taeyeon, worried that she would not be able to take it anymore.

Taeyeon:"No."

Taeyeon said firmly.

Taeyeon:"I'm staying here.I'm not going to lose her a second time."

The girls were puzzled at what did Taeyeon mean by a second time.

Hyoyeon:"Second.. time?"

Taeyeon pulled out all the courage she had to tell the members what happened just now.

Taeyeon:"She lost her life once just now in the ambulance."

..........

Upon hearing that, the rest of the girls were in a state of denial. All covering their mouths due to the shocking news they recieved. Faces were as white as paper. All at once just started tearing up.

Taeyeon knew that they had to be stronger than this, for their Maknae they had to stay strong. 

Taeyeon:"Girls, listen, we can't be like this at this time. Juhyun is fighting for her life in there, she needs us. Come on, we need get ourselves together."

Jessica:"Tae's right. We need to be strong. For makane."

The 8 girls just circled together, falling into each other's embraces, holding hands and reciting a 100 prayers. 

Their manager watched the girls fall into a state he had never seen before. He had been with them ever since before they debuted. He watched all 9 of the grow and forged relationships stronger than anything in the world. He himself was crumbling inside watching the girl he had doted like his own for the past 10 years fighting for her life and her 8 sisters falling apart. He felt guilty he could not do much for them. He opened his mouth, although he was dreading to say anything at a time like this.

Manager:"Girls. I've canceled all the schedules for the rest of the week and the week after as well. I'm going to SM now to update on the situation. I'm going to leave you girls here, is that alright?"

Taeyeon:"Gomawoyo Oppa, and yes we'll be fine. Go Oppa."

The manager was glad that Taeyeon was staying strong for them.

Manager:"Alright update me. Stay strong girls."

 

-6 hours later-

The doctor came out of the operation theatre along with Seohyun and a bunch of nurses who was wheeling her bed out to the ICU ward.

Taeyeon:"How's she? Tell me doc."

Taeyeon immediately asked.

Doctor:"I've done what I can.. She has a tumor in her brain and I cannot remove it yet. I could only move the postiton of the tumor so it wouldn't block her nerves connecting to her heart. She has to wake up in order for me to perform the operation of removing the tumor. But..."

Tiffany:"But what doc...?"

Doctor:"The chances of her waking up is extremely slim so I'm not optimistic about it. We can only keep her alive on machines for now. If she doesn't wake up in the next 48 hours, her life would be in danger. So the next 2 days are extremely crucial and it all depends on her will power. Just prepare for the worst.... I'm sorry..."

Taeyeon:"YOU'VE TO SAVE HER. YOU HAVE TO. WE CAN'T LOSE HER!"

Taeyeon was going berserk, grabbing on to the doctor's gown and yelling at him.

Yoona and Yuri immediately pulled Taeyeon back, shocked as it was their first time seeing their calm leader acting so reckless after all the years they have known her.

Jessica:"I am so sorry doctor, she's just really emotionally unstable now...I'm sorry."

Jessica apologised for Taeyeon's actions.

Doctor:"It's okay. I completely understand her feelings. I better get going now.."

Jessica bowed and greeted the doctor.

Jessica:"Kamsahamnida doc."

Taeyeon was just bawling on the ground, she could not control herself anymore. Yoona and Yuri was trying to calm Taeyeon down by her back. 

Jessica could not watch their only pillar of support now falling as she tried to yell some sense into Taeyeon.

Jessica:"KIM TAEYEON. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER."

Taeyeon did not know what to say neither did she want to say anything either.

Taeyeon:".................."

Jessica:"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD US TO GET OURSELVES TOGETHER."

Tiffany:"Jess... Calm down..."

Yoona:"Yeah... Sica unnie you need to calm down too.. Taeyeon unnie is just really worked up right now."

Yoona and Tiffany came into their leader's defense, knowing that she is having a hard time now.

Taeyeon:"It's all my fault. Why didn't I realise something was amiss with her? If only I cared more about her, this all could have never happened.... I'm sorry Juhyun ah..... Unnie is such a pabo...... I'm sorry maknae......"

Taeyeon was just showering herself with self-blames. She was so mad at herself for not showing more concern towards Seohyun.

All of them watched their leader in a state they had never seen before. Out of all of them, Taeyeon was the one that doted on Seohyun the most, naturally she would be the one experiencing the biggest blow. 

Yuri:"Taeng ah... This isn't your fault alright? Stop blaming yourself..."

Hyoyeon:"She's right Tae ah... It isn't your fault. All of us had a part to play."

They tried to comfort Taeyeon, as they knew all they have left now are each other.

All 8 of them were just hugging and crying in each other's embraces.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N: Hey.. guys. this chapter is pretty sad isnt it.?. :( i'm sorry.. but please look foward to my next chapters. Once again enjoy reading you awseome people. leave some comments below and tell me how i did :) remember to suscribe. Until next time.. BYE!!! :D kekekeke~~~~ -

-P.S for those Yongseo only fans im really sorry but you gotta wait for a couple more chapters before more interactions between them begins. the next few chapters would be mainly based on SNSD and Seohyun-