Chapter 14: End

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

Seohyun:"Yes...I will..."

She took the flower from his hand. Yonghwa immediately stood up and cheered like he won the biggest goal of his life, which he indeed have. Seohyun laughed at his childish acts as she wiped her tears of nothing but pure joy. He immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead. The Soshi Unnies were going berserk, insane, crazy. They were screaming like never had, completely forgetting the fact that they were in the hospital.

The nurses immediately rushed over, thinking something might have happened from the screams. 

Nurse:"Ahem! There are other patients resting. Please lower down your volume."

The girls covered their hands over their mouths, after realising what a ruckus they had caused. They immediately apologised as they bowed over and over saying sorry. 

Yonghwa and Seohyun were looking out at the glass pane as they laughed and shook their heads. However, this was a scene that they all have hoped for. Seems like everything is back to where it was. The Unnies have found their smiles again, relieved that they can finally stand on stage as 9 again for their fans. And, of course more relieved that their beloved maknae is finally able to get back on her two feet very soon. As for Yonghwa and Seohyun, they've finally found themselves again, found the love that bounded them both together. As they head full speed ahead of what lies ahead of them, their new beginning, a new future.

 

-2 weeks later-

*Knock Knock*

Seohyun:"Come in!"

Doctor:"Seohyun-shii, you seem to be in an awfully jolly mood today."

The doctor said as he gave a faint smile, flipping through his clipboard full of papers.

Seohyun:"Of course! I'm finally able to leave this bed after 2 months of lying here."

Seohyun said as she packed her bag. She was full of smiles, probably the best moment in her life. Being able to do what she wants again in a healthy condition after all that she had been through.

Doctor:"Ah.. yes, of course. But before you go, Let me do a quick check-up alright?"

Seohyun nodded brightly as she sat on the bed and the doctor placed the stethoscope on her chest as well as her back. Seohyun knew the routine and how to breathe without the doctor even instructing her. 2 months of doing this has become as simple as singing her songs. 

Doctor:"Mmmm.."

As he listened to her heartbeat intently. He removed the stethoscope from his ears, as he said,

Doctor:"All's good Seohyun-shii, you're ready to go."

The sentence she had been waiting for these 2 months have finally came. Never again, to step inside this ward again. However, she was very grateful for all the people who had been taking care of her all these while. The nurses and the doctor. She was really going to miss them.

Seohyun:"Thank you so much doctor, for all these times. And I sincerely apologise if my Unnies, Yonghwa Oppa or myself have caused any burden to you. Thank you so much for taking such good care of me, because of you and the help of the nurses I was able to get back on my two feet again. Thank you... really."

The doctor was really touched hearing that. He had hope to be able to do everything for his patient and he certainly have made this patient able to stand on stage again very soon.

Doctor:"No problem Seohyun-shii, it was my job. I didn't do much, it was that will power of yours. I hope you keep keeping that fire inside of you for a long time. Wish you all the best in everything you do."

Seohyun:"Thank you."

They ended this heartwarming conversation by giving a warm and friendly hug of gratitude.

Doctor:"I've hugged a SNSD member, my life is complete."

The doctor joked. They both laughed heartedly.

Doctor:"Oh yeah, is anyone picking you up?"

Seohyun suddenly remebered that Yonghwa was supposed to pick her up today. Her Unnies are on back on schedule although they very much wanted to pick their Maknae up but they had missed out on too much work and only told her on the phone they they'll be back home to see her as soon as possible.

Seohyun:"Aisshh.. This Yonghwa Oppa is late again."

Seohyun sighed as she grabbed her bag, about to leaving thinking he won't be arrive anytime soon.

*Running noises*

The doctor and Seohyun's attention immediately faced the direction from where the sound came from. 

Doctor:"Must be him."

The doctor chuckled. True enough...

*pant. pant. pant. pant*

Yonghwa arrived at the door as he was drenched in sweat as one hand held the door the other was on his knee. He was panting really hard and could not even speak.

Seohyun was really surprised as she rushed over to her tired Oppa.

Doctor:"I shall leave you two alone now. See you soon Seohyun-shii."

Seohyun bowed and Yonghwa did not forget his manners even though he was half dead and bowed to the doctor.

Seohyun being really worried, helped Yonghwa to sit on the chair in the ward, and gave him a glass of water.

*gulp... gulp.. gulp...*

Yonghwa:"Ahh.. much..better..."

Seohyun:"Oppa, what happened? You're drenched in sweat."

Yonghwa put his palm up, as a signal to wait for him to get his breath back. Seohyun patted his back, worried about him. She had never seen him this tired.

Seohyun:"Oppa, kwenchana? (are you okay?)"

After a couple of moments, Yonghwa's breath settled down. 

Yonghwa:"Sorry Juhyun ah, I ran over. There was a traffic jam, and I just left the taxi and ran here as fast as I could. I thought you might've left already."

Seohyun was giggling at her little kid. Yonghwa looked at her and scoffed.

Yonghwa:"How's this funny?"

Seohyun:"*laughs....* Nothing Oppa."

Yonghwa smiled, happy to do anything for his girl as long as it made her smile. Yonghwa suddenly turned to look at Seohyun and stared at her really intently. 

Seohyun got a little taken aback as she started touching her face.

Seohyun:"What are you looking at? Is there anything on my face?"

Yonghwa pulled down her hands, as he leaned closer.

Yonghwa:"Yes, my lips."

Yonghwa immediately landed his lips on hers as they started to play with each other's lips with their tongues. It was a deep, hot and passionate kiss. 

Yonghwa pulled away and grabbed her hand and grabbed her bag next to her. Stood up and just left the room hastily. Seohyun who couldn't grasp the situation asked Yonghwa as he was pulling her to the lift.

Seohyun:"Oppa! Where are we going?"

Yonghwa just snickered and said,

Yonghwa:"You'll see."

Seohyun had one and a million questions in her head, but decided to trust him and stayed silent.

When they arrived downstairs, a taxi was there waiting for them. Yonghwa did not tell the driver the address but instead handed him a slip of paper. The driver looked at it, nodded and drove off.

Seohyun was really confused. What the hell was going on? She thought.

Seohyun:"Oppa. Seriously,tell me where are we going?"

Yonghwa:"You'll see soon okay? Just trust me. Here, lay on my shoulder and take a little nap. It's gonna take awhile."

Seohyun was too tired to argue back and just did as he said and lay on his shoulder as she dozed off.

A little over an hour later, they arrived at their destination. Although Yonghwa was really reluctant to wake his little angel up, he nudged her gently.

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah.. Juhyun ah.. We're here."

Seohyun opened her, still in the just-woke-up-state, tried to analyse what was going on. Yonghwa paid the driver and left the taxi as the taxi drove off. Seohyun started to look around her surroundings. Suddenly, something caught her eyes.

"A chapel..?" She thought.

Seohyun:"Oppa, why are we here?"

Yonghwa said nothing but pulled her into the chapel. Everything was happening so quick that she couldn't react.

When they entered the chapel, it awed Seohyun. It was white, it was beautiful, everything was perfect. It was like a scene in a movie.

Yonghwa stood at the entrance with this hands in his pockets as he watched his girl wondering around like a little kid in a playground exploring as she exclaimed at everything she saw.

Yonghwa:"Seo Ju Hyun, do you like it?"

Seohyun:"Yes Oppa. Oh my god... It's beautiful... But why are we here?"

Yonghwa held onto her hand as they stood before the podium, where the pastor would stand. He held both her hands so they would face each other.

.........................................

Yonghwa:"So that I can marry you..."

He said that in the most sincere and gentle tone. 

Seohyun was extremely taken aback and didn't know what to even say. Tears were welling up in her eyes. 

Suddenly, from the two ends of the chapel came the CN brothers and the SNSD members, as well as their family members. Seohyun was even more shocked and surpised to see them. 

Seohyun:"Unnie dul! Omma! Appa!"

They all settled down and sat down on the benches. The CN boys were dressed in fancy tuxedos and the SNSD members were dressed and pretty white mini dresses. 

Yuri:"Juhyun ah, were you surprised?"

The tears had finally exploded after seeing her Unnies. She ran over and immediately hugged all of them. Some of the girls teared up as they were finally able to see their Maknae's big day. 

Tiffany:"Juhyun ah... Unnie is very relieved that you are finally recovering well and you are able to be with the man whom you really love."

Hyoyeon:"Ditto that!"

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah, be happy, that's all I ask for. And if he bullies you, you've to tell us! We'll make sure he gets it from all 8 of us"

"That's right!"

The other 7 agreed after their leader.

Seohyun:"Neh Unnie..."

She said as she was crying and hugging her Taeyeon Unnie.

Sooyoung:"Did you like the surprise Juhyun ah? Yonghwa planned all of this."

Seohyun:"He did?"

Seohyun was really shocked that Yonghwa was the mastermind behind of all this.

The SNSD members continued talking, crying and hugging. Yonghwa was done with talking with his CN brothers, he walked to their parents and greeted them. Seohyun's mom held Yonghwa's hand as she said.

SH mom:"Yonghwa ah, Sorry for the unhappiness that I might've caused you. I misunderstood you and I hope you would forgive me. Please take care of my daughter."

Yonghwa:"Animnida Ommonim. I know you love Juhyun and you just want what's best for her."

Seohyun turned around and saw Yonghwa talking to her parents. 

Seohyun:"Appa!"

She called out fondly to her dad and gave him a big hug. 

SH dad:"Aigoo.. Woori dal, is all grown up. Be happy and love him with all your heart, got it?"

Seohyun:"Algaeso (I got it) Appa, I will."

The chit chatting went on for awhile as everyone talked to each other as Seohyun and Yonghwa got ready.

Seohyun came out in a beautiful, gorgeous white wedding gown that when everyone saw her walked out, awed in exclamtion. Yongwa was waiting at the same spot and was just as awed by the beauty of his soon-to-be wife. She was beautiful he thought. Yonghwa was just as neat and handsome in his black and white tuxedo. They were really a match made in heaven

Suddenly, Seohyun's father went up to the podium, as he opened a book. Everyone settled down, and all eyes were on them.

SH dad:"I will now begin the weddings vows."

Seohyun and Yonghwa just continued looking into each others eyes as they waited for what was next. Although this whole thing happened too quick for Seohyun, she was still the happiest woman in the world. 

Yonghwa:"Wait, before Abohnim you begin, I got something to say."

Everyone was startled a little.

He held onto Seohyun's hand tighter. Seohyun focused intently on him, awaiting for what he had to say.

Yonghwa:"I know this whole thing was a huge thing to you, But just know that I will love you with all my heart and give you whatever I can. Just know that for you Seo Juhyun, for the woman I love so much, I would do anything for you. And Sorry if I cam unable to give you an extravagent and grand wedding. I thought that you might be happier to just have the people most important to us here, our members and our family. And, I promise to love you with everything that I have."

Seohyun was choking up in tears a little as she carassed his face and said,

Seohyun:"Ahniya Oppa, this was all that I ever wanted. I love it. And I agree, having just the people most important to us is all that matters. I don't need any extravagent or fancy wedding. I just need you and my families. I love you Oppa."

Yonghwa:"I love you too Juhyun ah..."

The SNSD members started to tear up at this hearwarming and touching scene, as Seohyun and Yonghwa's mothers cried as well. Seohyun's father who was up there watching from the top was happy and relieved that his daughter was finally able to find a man whom she loves and is true and faithful to her.

Yonghwa:"Ahbonim, you may continue."

Seohyun's dad nodded as he continued.

SH dad:"Jung Yonghwa, do you promise to love and respect Seo Juhyun and share all life has to offer...your hopes and dreams...your achievements and disappointments with her from this day forward?"

He smiled as he started to tear up a little.

Yonghwa:"I do..."

Seohyun looked at him tearing up, her tears were already falling and falling.

SH dad:"And Seo Ju Hyun, do you promise to love and respect Jung Yonghwa and share all life has to offer...your hopes and dreams...your achievements and disappointments with him from this day forward?"

Seohyun without any hesitation.

Seohyun:"I do..."

SH dad:" By Virtue of the authority given me by the Republic of South Korea, and in conformity with the law, I pronounce that you are husband and wife. May you live together in blissful happiness from this day forward. I present to you, Mr and Mrs Jung. You may kiss the bride!"

With that said, they are finally together after all the obstacles and adversities that stumbled their way. Now, nothing can stand in their way when they are together. They shared a deep and passionate kiss surrounded by the cheers and tears of joy of the people most important to them.

 

--5 YEARS LATER--

*running noises*

"Omma Omma!"

Seohyun smiled as she turned around to see her son tugging on her dress.

Seohyun:"Aigoo.. Aren't you excited? Yonghyun ah?"

Yonghwa:"Eung! Omma, let's go! I'm excited to see Appa!"

Seohyun:"Arrasso yah, we'll leave in a minute. Appa will be so happy to see you later, give Omma a minute and we'll leave,"

Today, was Yonghyun's fifth birthday, and they were off to see CNBLUE's 11th anniversary concert. 

Seohyun drove off, as the son and mother sang CNBLUE's songs on the way to the concert venue. They finally reached and Yonghyun couldn't wait to see how cool his dad was going to be on stage. He wanted to be just like his father. 

Seohyun carried the little rascal in her arms as they made their way to CNBLUE's waiting room. 

*knock knock knock*

Those light little knocks, anyone could tell it was Yonghwa's son who had came to see him. Yonghwa smiled, knowing that his family are here.

Jonghyun:"Who is it?"

Yonghyun:"Samchon! (Uncle) It's me!"

Jonghyun:"Is that so? Say the magic word!"

Yonghyun:"Jonghyun Samchon is the best!"

*Door opens...*

Yonghwa:"Samchon!"

Jonghyun:"Aigoo.. Why isn't the little rascal Jung Yonghyun and Hyungsoonim!"

Jonghyun greeted Seohyun and so did Seohyun.

Yonghyun wiggled his way out of his mom's arms and ran to his dad.

Minhyuk and Jungshin immediately made way for the kid to run past and pulled a chair out for Seohyun.

Yonghwa:"Aigoo aigoo aigoo.. isn't it my little rascal Yonghyun ah! Happy birthday my little man." 

The other CNBLUE wished their Hyung's kid happy birthday and showered him with many presents. 

Yonghwa:"Yah yah yah, you guys will spoil him!"

Yonghyun:"Gwenchana Appa, you'll end up playing these toys anyway."

Everyone bursted into laughter.

Minhyuk:"Hyung, he's starting to sound just like you!"

Seohyun just looked from the side, happy to see her husband and son so happy.

Yonghwa pinched his son's nose.

Yonghwa:"Aigoo.. Where are you learning all these from. Yonghyun ah, what do you want for your birthday from Appa?"

Yonghyun pondered for a little while as he carefully said,

Yonghyun:"Appa, can you teach me the guitar?"

Yonghwa was a little surprised at his son's wish.

Yonghwa:"Sure, but why do you want to learn the guitar?"

Yonghyun cuddled a little closer to his dad.

Yonghyun:"Because I want to be just like Appa. I want to be on stage just like Appa. I think you're the coolest, Appa!"

Yonghwa was so touched to hear that from his son. That's the kind of father he wants to be. A role model.

Yonghyun:"Eemo-dul (Aunties=SNSD) wanted to teach me dancing, but I think I wanna hold the guitar like Appa and sing!"

Seohyun:"Yonghyun ah, but your Eemo-dul likes to see you dance."

Yonghyun:"Ahniya Omma, I wanna be like Appa."

Seohyun shook her head, knowing he was just as stubborn as both his parents are.

Yonghwa:"Is that so? Alright, Appa will promise to buy you a guitar and teach you."

Yonghyun eyes lit up. It brought back memories for Yonghwa. His son had the same expression as Yonghwa did when his dad told him the same thing. 

Yonghwa:"Has Appa ever lied to you?"

Yonghyun gave his ol'man a big hug. 

Yonghyun:"Thank you Appa!"

*Knock knock*

PD-nim:"Boys, you're up in 5. Get ready at backstage now."

CNBLUE:"Neh!"

Yonghwa:"Yonghyun ah, Appa has to go on stage, will you and Omma go sit in the audience and watch Appa sing?"

Yonghyun nodded and clapped his hands excitedly.

Yonghyun:"Neh Appa!"

Yonghwa carried his son over to his wife and gave them both a kiss on the lips. 

Yonghwa:"See you in a bit love."

Yonghwa winked, cheeky as ever.

Seohyun smiled as she told her man,

Seohyun:"Have fun oppa!"

Yonghwa walked off together with the CNBLUE members as Yonghwa turned around and shouted,

Yonghwa:"Cheer for me alright? So that I can see you!"

Yonghyun:"Neh Appa!"

After watching Yonghwa walk to the backstage, Seohyun asked her son,

Seohyun:"Yonghyun, shall we go sit down and watch Appa?"

Yonghyun cheered excitedly as he replied his mom,

Yonghyun:"Neh Omma!"

The mother and son settled down in the audience and as soon as the light in the stadium turned off, the crowd went wild, cheering as CNBLUE ascended from the bottom to the stage and first song was both mother's and son's favourite, "Love Light".

The cheered enthusiastically for her husband, for his father. 

 

 

-END-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N 5/3/16]

That's it folks. The end of [I'm Sorry But I Love You] ends here. Thank you for waiting so every patiently for this chapter. And as promised, I delivered a new chapter but it is also the last. I've learnt alot through writing this ff and gained many wonderful and supportive readers. I hope you guys will continue to love and support this story. Do share it around, and many more YongSeo fans can enjoy another ff. Thank you again so much for all the love and support you awesome readers have given me and I will never forget this gratitude and it is my honor to deliver a story to you guys. So this is is or not? Leave a comment down below if you would like a sequel to this or hit the like button and I might actually do it. The sequel will be a continuation of this story with more drama, more angst, more tears, more happiness. So tell me in the comment section down below. Thank you again, because of you guys, I am able to write. For the last time, till next time, BYE:D