Chapter 12: Family?

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

"Trust me, trust yourself..."

 

Doctor:"Alright then, pass me the anesthetic."

The doctor told one of the nurses. The doctor injected the anesthetic and Seohyun's eyes soon got heavier and heavier. Very quickly, she was in a state of a temporary coma. The doctor then began on the long surgery.....

The girls as well as Yonghwa were waiting impatiently outside. The girls were all fast asleep as they were really tired from the fatigue building up in them during this period. They were all clustered together as their heads laid on each other's shoulders and laps. However, Yonghwa and Taeyeon were wide awake. Yonghwa had his hands clapsed together as he paced back and forth. Taeyeon was sitting down as she looked at him and got annoyed. Her eyes were following Yonghwa as he walked here and there. She finally stood from her seat as she walked to Yonghwa and grabbed onto his arm. Yonghwa got a little surprised by that.

Taeyeon:"Yah.. Can you calm down? No matter how fast you walk here and there, it isn't going to make the operation go faster. Sit down will you?"

Yonghwa:"Huh... Ohh.. Alright.."

Taeyeon then dragged Yonghwa by the arm and guided him to the bench. Yonghwa sat down beside Taeyeon but was still feeling anxious. He could not stop fidgeting as his thighs were moving non stop and his head was turning in every direction. Taeyeon sighed as she tried to calm him down.

Taeyeon:"Yah... Yah... Can you just relax? I know you're anxious, so am I okay? But there's nothing we can do but wait.. So calm down. She'll be fine I'm sure..."

Yonghwa:"Aniya... Taeyeon ah....What if.. I mean you know, operations all have risks.... I'm... just scared..."

Taeyeon looked at him and knew very well how he was feeling. She had been through this a few times, and knew how hard was it to wait. Not knowing what was going to happen was indeed terrifying. Anything can happen in the operation theater. No one would know for sure how things would turn out. 

Taeyeon:"I'm scared too.. I'm scared as hell... But we gotta trust the doctor. We gotta trust Juhyun that she'll pull through. I know she will. She's the strongest girl I know."

Taeyeon said as she ended it with a faint smile. Yonghwa looked at her as he nodded...

Yonghwa:"I guess you're right... I did tell her to trust herself... She'll pull through just fine..."

They stayed silent for a moment.

Yonghwa:"Gomawo, Taeyon ah..."

Taeyeon was puzzled as she thought why the sudden Thank you. She looked at him with a confused look while giving a small laughter,

Taeyeon:"Wae?"

Yonghwa:"For all this time... For making me wake up and realise what was the right thing to do... For telling me I'm better than I think I am.. And for taking so good care of my girl this whole time. I really thank you for that."

He smiled as he placed his hand on Taeyeon' shoulder as a sign of his feeling of gratitude.

Taeyeon:"Yah.. That's really awkward. How am I supposed to reply?"

They both let out small laughters.

Taeyeon:"Ahniya... I just did what I think I should and said what I honestly thought. As for Juhyun, I really see her as my real kid sister... All 8 of us do, and we try to make her happy and cheerful all the time. Because that's what we like to see, we like to see her happy and gleeful. We love her a lot. I dote on her a lot, I really see all of us as family so it's natural I feel the need to protect her at all costs. I think I'm over protective at times. I admit... But I can't help it, I get scared she'd get hurt..."

Yonghwa:"Oh yeah right... You're really overprotective over Juhyun alright... But it isn't a bad thing, shows you really love her. But at that time I was really scared... Do you remember that time? When I came over to your dorm for dinner for the first time?"

Taeyeon laughed embarrasedly.

Taeyeon:"Oh... I'll never forget that night..."

 

-Flashback-

-Inside SNSD's van-

The girls were resting in the van as they were heading back to their dorm. Today's schedules ended early so they decided to just go back and have a good meal and a good rest. Seohyun was on her phone texting as she lifted her head occasionally looking at her Unnies, finding the right timing. The Unnies were either closing their eyes resting or were on their phones. The van was quiet. Seohyun decided that this would be a good timing as she annouced,

Seohyun:"Unnie-dul..."

She called out to them first. The girls immediately spanned their attention to their Maknae. Seohyun gulped down her saliva in nervousness. 

Seohyun:"Tonight, Yonghwa Oppa will be coming over for dinner.... Is.. that okay..?"

The girls opened their mouth in shock as none of them spoke a word. They never had a male coming over to their dorm other than their manager. Moreover, it was their baby sister's boyfriend. They did not know how to react. It was the first time any of them had experienced anything like this. 

Seohyun was looking at her Unnies expressions as she soon cowered in embarassment and fear of what their reactions would be.

Seohyun:"Un..nie..."

She first called out to them again softly, trying to bring them back to earth. Tiffany was the first one to snap out of it.

Tiffany:"Juhyun ah..."

Seohyun got a little scared by that tone. It did not sound pleasant to her.

Seohyun:"Neh.. Unnie...."

Tiffany:"Tonight? That's really sudden."

Seohyun:"Well... Yonghwa Oppa and I only decided it like 30 minutes ago. We decided that it's time for Unnie-dul to meet him. So...."

Slowly one by one the Unnies were brought back to reality.

Sooyoung:"Uhh... This is new..."

Sooyoung said as she didn't know how to react.

Yuri:"Yeah.... Woori Maknae is all grown up yeah? You're finally bringing your boyfriend to meet us."

Seohyun blushed a little as she laughed embarrasedly.

Sunny:"Aigoo... I don't know how to react... But I guess there's a first to everything."

Yoona:"What do we prepare then?"

Yoona was thinking about what kind of feastful dinner they should prepare.

Jessica:"I'll cook!"

Jessica immdiately volunteered as she raised her arm up excitedly.

Tiffany:"Yah... Are you crazy? Hell no you're cooking. You can't even cook rice properly."

Sunny:"That's right Sica ya, the rice the you made the last time was hard as rock. My teeth nearly broke."

Jessica:"Ahniya.. Yuri told me that was the right amount of water to put."

Jessica said in defense.

Yuri who was taken aback by that statement.

Yuri:"What?! I told you that it wasn't enough but you insisted that it was enough Sica yah.."

Soon the 7 girls were so into their conversation as they got excited to meet their brother-in-law. They talked about what to prepare and what they should do to make this the perfect family welcome meal.

Taeyeon who was sitting beside Seohyun was having a rather uneasy expression. Seohyun who was quick-witted, soon realised her Unnie's expression. She nudged Taeyeon a little.

Seohyun:"Unnie..."

Taeyeon who was staring into space didn't hear her Maknae callling her. Seohyun called her again a little louder which made the rest of the girls turn their attention to Taeyeon.

Seohyun:"Unnie."

Yuri:"Yah. Taengoo ah..."

Yuri snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon's face.

Taeyeon who finally snapped out of it replied.

Taeyeon:"Orh..Wae?"

Seohyun was a little afraid that Taeyeon was agaisnt the idea of Yonghwa coming over. She carefully asked Taeyeon.

Seohyun:"Unnie... Are you not liking the idea? You're not ready for this yet? If you're not ready yet we can always arrange it on another day..."

The girls were all staring at their leader worried that she might really be against the idea.

Taeyeon:"Ohh.. Ani... Aniya Juhyun ah... I can't be more excited to finally meeting him."

Taeyeon said awkwardly.

Yoona:"Unnie... Your expression is saying otherwise..."

Yoona retaliated her leader Unnie.

Seohyun:"Unnie... Yoona Unnie is right. You don't seem to be liking this.."

Seohyun looked down as she had a disappointed face on. Taeyeon then lifted her chin  up and made Seohyun look at her as her other hand her head.

Taeyeon:"Aniya Juhyun ah... I was just a little taken aback. But I guess it's finally time for us to meet him right? We need to make sure that our baby Maknae is in good hands. I was just thinking about what questions to interrogate him later."

Taeyeon jokingly said, cracking up the van. She was indeed a little taken-aback but did not want to spoil to the mood. She would be lying if she said she didn't want to meet him anyway. The girls and Seohyun were relieved that Taeyeon was okay with it. Seohyun immediately smiled as she hugged her Unnie. 

Taeyeon:"And Sica yah, you're not cooking okay. Let's just order out."

Jessica pouted which made them all laugh. The 9 of them soon started thinking about what to order as they laughed at each other's weird ideas. In the midst of all this, Seohyun pulled her phone as she texted Yonghwa.

 

----Text Messaging-----

SH: Oppa! Okay clear! Come to my dorm at 7pm tonight. I'll send you the address later.

YH: Alright Hyun! Assa! So excited to finally meet my sister-in-laws. But I'm a little scared..

SH: It's fine Oppa, just be yourself. My Unnies won't eat you Oppa.

YH: Okay Himnae! See you later then Hyun! :)

SH: See you later Oppa! :D

---

Seohyun who had a smile plastered on her face was about to get teased by her Unnies again. However, it was all disrupted when suddenly the manager said that they had finally reached the dorm. When the girls stepped out of the van they immediately rushed up the dorm to get ready for the big night tonight. They split up to clean up the dorm, setting up the dining table, calling to order to meal and just on time, it was 7pm.

 

*DING-DONG*

Tiffany:"He must be here!"

Tiffany excitedly said as all of them couldn't wait to meet him.

Seohyun who heard the door bell rang, immediately ran over to the door as she warmly and excitedly greeted her man.

Seohyun:"Oppa!"

Yonghwa who was so glad to see his girl and greeted her happily as well.

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah!"

The both of them hugged outside the door which caused a ruckus inside the dorm as the 8 Unnies were shriveling up upon seeing the lovey-doveyness of the couple and were teasing them like crazy. Seohyun who soon realised that her Unnies were going wild, quickly dragged Yonghwa into the dorm whom had been standing at the door for awhile now.

Seohyun:"I'm so sorry Oppa! Come in!"

They held hands hands as they were really nervous for this moment. The moment where Seohyun's boyfriend and her 8 sisters formally meet and greet each other. Today he wasn't their colleague CNBLUE'S guitarist, lead vocalist and leader Yonghwa, but their baby sister's boyfriend Jung Yonghwa. Seohyun who was in the middle of both parties, was feeling extremely nervous. She inhaled and exhaled loudly. 'This is it.." She thought. Yonghwa, who could feel his girlfriend tensing up, gripped her hand tighter as a sign of comfort and strength. Seohyun gave a faint smile at her boyfriend's comforting gesture. Right beside her was her one and only man and right in front of her was her one and only SNSD family, her 8 sisters. The 8 Unnies couldn't help but had a mommy's smile plastered on their faces as they thought that, 'Wow... Our kid has really grown up now.. She's a true lady now...." Everyone was standing in the living room awkwardly, no one spoke a single word. Seohyun which thought that this was going in a wrong direction, quickly introduced Yonghwa to her 8 sisters. She hastily spoke,

Seohyun:"Unnie-dul... So this is Yonghwa.... and Oppa these are my 8 sisters..."

Yonghwa:"Ahnyeonghasaeyo sister-in-laws..."

The 8 of them looked at each other shocked at that term as their fingers and toes were curling up hard. But wow, they thought. They were happy to finally have someone to call brother-in-law as well.

SNSD:"Ahnyeonghasaeyo Yong-seobang! (husband)"

The 8 of them greeted Yonghwa loudly and brightly which startled him a little. They laughed at his awkard little reaction. Seohyun was happy that this was going of in a good start as she looked at her Unnies and Yonghwa back and forth but kept quiet for them to interact for a bit. Yonghwa then suddenly remembered and handed the girls the gift he bought for them earlier.

Yonghwa:"Oh and yes, I didn't know what to get as this is my first time but Juhyun told me then you girls like wine so I got 2 bottles here."

Tiffany accepted the gift as they thanked him for his kind courtesy. Tiffany looked at the bottles and realised they were top premium quality wines. She was really impressed. She let out a,

Tiffany:"Woah! Yong-seobang, this is good stuff! Great job!"

Tiffany let out her signature eye-smile as she patted him on the shoulder. Yonghwa got a little embarrased as he scratched the back of his head and let out an awkward laughter. Seohyun turned to Yonghwa as she told him how much they prepared for his coming.

Seohyun:"Oppa, you know today was the first time I've seen Unnie-dul clean the dorm so much."

Yonghwa:"Jinjja?"

He was really honoured but felt bad at the same time.

Hyoyeon:"Yah. Seo Juhyun, we clean the dorm everyday okay!"

Hyoyoen joked with her as she playful smacked her.

Yoona:"That's right Juhyun... It's only you who don't clean.."

Seohyun who knew she had already lost to her Unnies just admitted defeat.

Seohyun:"Arrasoyo Unnie... I lost..."

Sunny:"Ah cham! (right) We've to set up the table!"

They suddenly remembered as the girls quickly scurried around the kitchen to prepare for dinner. Taeyeon turned to the couple as she told them,

Taeyeon:"Juhyun, Yonghwa ah, you two go rest for a bit we'll call you when dinner's ready."

Seohyun who felt really bad for her Unnies who were preparing so much.

Seohyun:"Ahniya Unnie, I'll help."

Yonghwa:"I'll help too..."

Taeyeon immediately rejected the help offer.

Taeyeon:"Ahniya go take a sit. Today is your day Juhyun ah."

Yuri:"That's right Juhyun ah... Unnie will take it from here."

Yuri added.

Seohyun who still felt uneasy.

Seohyun:"But.. Unnie..."

Jessica immediately cut her off.

Jessica:"Just go and sit Juhyun ah... Yonghwa bring her away..."

Yonghwa:"Nae..."

Yonghwa steadily agreed, afraid of Jessica's charasmatic voice. Yonghwa immediately thought of how to bring his girlfriend away.

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah, why don't you show me your room?"

Yonghwa hurriedly changed subject.

Seohyun:"Arrasoyo Oppa..."

Seohyun agreed with a heavy heart.

Taeyeon:"Geurae Juhyun ah... Go to you room. Just don't shut the door!"

Taeyeon and one by one the girls followed suit. Seohyun was blushing red from head to toe.

Seohyun:"Unnie!"

Taeyeon:"Arraseoyo, ka (go) ... We'll call you out when dinner's ready."

Seohyun knew there's nothing she can do now to try and rebut her Unnies and just agreed.

Seohyun:"Gomawoyo Unnie..."

Seohyun thanked her Unnies for doing all the work although she felt really bad.

Yonghwa:"Come on Juhyun ah show me your room.."

Yonghwa who quickly pleaded her before she would want to stay in the kitchen to try help them.

Seohyun:"Arrasoyo Oppa, follow me!"

Hands still held together, Seohyun guided him to her room.

Yonghwa was impressed to see a neat and clean room with 2 beds made neatly and shelves filled with books whom he thought they must all belong to his girlfriend. He looked around and spotted a teddy bear on her bed which he gave her on valentines day. Yonghwa quickly ran up to the bear and picked it up as he excitedly said,

Yonghwa:"Oh! It's here!"

Seohyun chuckled at her man's cute reaction as she replied,

Seohyun:"Nae Oppa, you gave me this bear!"

She got a little embarrased as she tip-toed and went to his ear as she whispered,

Seohyun:"I sleep with it Oppa...."

Yonghwa thought that his girlfriend was just the cutest thing in the world. He hugged her and patted her head as he said teasingly,

Yonghwa:"Aigoo Woori Juhyun-ie sleeps with a teddy bear... Aigoo.. How cute..."

Seohyun:"Oppa!"

Seohyun who immediately retaliated and gave cute pouty face. Yonghwa who saw that, pulled her cheeks as he pecked her on the lips.

Seohyun:"Yah!"

Yonghwa who knew he was in trouble immediately changed subject.

Yonghwa:"So this is where my Juhyun-ie sleeps in..? Ah... I shoud lie down.."

Seohyun who got irritated,

Seohyun:"Oppa! I made the bed neatly and now you messed it up!"

Yonghwa who didn't reply, just pulled her onto the bed as she plopped down beside her. Seohyun shrieked at the sudden pull.

Yonghwa:"Shhh!! Your Unnies are going to think weird!"

Seohyun:"You're the one whose thinking weird Oppa!"

Yonghwa hugged her as he let out a little laughter at his girlfriend's cute reaction. Seohyun who got comfortable decided to get a little more serious as she carefully asked,

Seohyun:"So.. What do you think of my Unnies Oppa? And my Unnies are going to give you a hard time later, what are you going to do Oppa?" 

Yonghwa gave a long 'mmmmm' as he pondered for a couple of seconds.

Yonghwa:"Well, it wasn't as awkward as I thought. Maybe because we were all friends and close already before... But, I guess it was it was pretty interesting meeting them not as colleagues today but as family.. Well, they love and care for you so I won't retaliate or anything but answer truthfully and confidently later. I'm ready!"

Seohyun who was a little taken-aback by the word 'family'.

Seohyun:"What do you mean 'family' Oppa?"

Seohyun gave a skeptical look as she asked him.

Yonghwa:"Well.. You're going to be mine eventually. Not that you're not mine now but.... Oh you know what I mean.."

Seohyun blushed a little as she pretended to playy dumb as she continued,

Seohyun:"I don't know what you're talking about Oppa.."

Yonghwa immediately retaliated by,

Yonghwa:"Oh really Seo Juhyun?" 

And started tickling her. She was laughing so hard and loudly, one of her Unnies ran to her room.

Sooyoung:"Yah! Seo Juhyun!"

Sooyoung was standing at the door with her arms crossed and her eyebrows furrowed.

Seohyun and Yonghwa who heard the sudden exclamation, immediatly stopped their playing on the bed and stood up.

Yoona ran over as well to see the scene.

Sooyoung:"What do you think the both of you are doing?"

Sooyoung asked seriously. Seohyun and Yonghwa who was panicking and was extremely flustered.

Yoona:"Uh-oh... Someone's in biiiggg trouble..."

Yoona teasingly said as all she did was add oil to the fire.

Seohyun immediately tried to explain herself.

Seohyun:"Ahniya Unnie... We did nothing!"

Sooyoung:"Nothing? The both of you were on the bed... You call that Nothing?"

Sooyoung knew the both of them really didn't do anything but wanted to just mess with them. Yonghwa immediately tried to ease the fire.

Yonghwa:"We really did nothing! Look! Our clothes are still on!"

Yonghwa said it so seriously that Sooyoung and Yoona could not help but burst into laughter. Tiffany who heard their loud laughs came over to see what was happening.

Tiffany:"Yah! What happened? Dinner's ready."

Sooyoung:"Oh nothing... We're just messing with them..."

Sooyoung tried to say it properly but was still breaking in laughter with Yoona. 

Seohyun who got slightly annoyed at her Unnies who was playing pranks.

Seohyun:"Sooyoung Unnie!"

Yoona:"Relax Juhyun ah... We're just messing with you."

Yoona said immediately trying to calm the Maknae down. Yonghwa immediately stepped in to help.

Yonghwa:"Aigoo.. Juhyun ah... it's fine, as long as they didn't get the wrong idea."

Sooyoung who finally recovered from laughing, wiped the tears she shed from laughing as she said,

Sooyoung:"That's right Juhyun ah. One point for Jung-Seobang!!"

Sooyoung said cheerily. Seohyun can't stay mad at them anyway.

Seohyun:"Aisshh... Nevermind... Let's just go out for dinner before----"

 

Taeyeon:"YAH! DO YOU NOT WANT TO EAT OR NOT?!"

 

Taeyeon's loud voice boomed from the dining area which silenced the whole house.

Seohyun continued,

Seohyun:"Before... They yell at us...."

They all laughed and proceeded to the dining room after hearing their leader's yells. They quickly settled down at the dining table as Tiffany said in a little embarrased tone.

Tiffany:"Yong-Seobang, hope you don't mind but none of us can cook so we ordered out instead..."

The girls immediately looked embarrased as Yonghwa quickly comforted them.

Yonghwa:"Its fine! It's really okay... None of my boys can cook either.. In this industry we always have to eat take-out right? I'm used to this so it's fine. Really!"

Sunny:"Yeah.. Thanks for understanding Yong-Seobang"

All:"Jalmokgaeseubnida! (I'll eat well)"

And all of them started digging in their food as they chatted and laughed along the way. Soon, dinner was over as all of them made their way to living room and sat wherever they could find space in as Sunny and Hyoyeon were preparing some fruits and the wines that Yonghwa bought. Soon the 2 girls were done as each of them held a tray of fruits and glasses of wine. They all cheered and enjoyed their cooling and sweet desert.

Yuri:"Shouldn't we cheers or something?"

Yuri said as they thought oh right, we've to cheers for something.

Yoona:"What do we cheers for?"

They stayed silent for a couple of seconds until Taeyeon said,

Taeyeon:"Ah! for YongSeo couple!"

The couple immediately looked down and blushed but went with it anyway.

All:"Cheers to the YongSeo couple!"

*sounds of glasses hitting each other*

All of them had a sip and appreciated the bittersweet taste of the alchohol.

Sooyoung:"This really is good stuff Yong-seobang."

Yonghwa:"Glad you girls like it..."

The 8 girls glanced at each other and gave one another the 'look'. Yonghwa and Seohyun had no idea whats going on but just stayed quiet as they stuffed the apple slices into their mouths. All at once, the 8 Unnies put down their wine glasses and stared right at Yonghwa. Yonghwa got extremely flustered and taken-aback. His body unknownling moved backwards as well. Seohyun who thought what the heck as up with them tonight.

Seohyun:"Unnie what are you doing!"

Seohyun said in an urgent manner. They ignored and slightly pushed her aside. 

Sooyoung:"So Yong-seobang, first question, what makes you think we can safely put our Maknae in your hands?"

Sooyoung said, which intimidated Yonghwa quite a bit. Never in his life had he experienced being put in such a position. Seohyun knew this was coming but tried to talk her Unnies out of this anyway but none of them listened as their eyes were only on their brother-in-law. She knew she had no power over them over this. So she sat there and watched on. She shook her head in embarassment. 

Yongwa:"Uhhhhh...."

Yoona:"No uhhhh-ing... chop chop answer."

Yonghwa:"Well... I love her. I truly love her. I can't give her much but one thing for sure I can give her for the rest of her life is I will make her happy and loved for the rest of her life."

The Unnies nodded in satisfaction. Yonghwa was extremely flustered and was more nervous than any stage performance he ever had.

TIffany:"Second question, plans for your future for the both of you?"

Yonghwa:"Pl..ans..?? I..Uhh..."

Seohyun who was watching Yonghwa being uncomfortable could'nt look on further. She went up to Tiffany and nudged her arm as se furrowed her eyeborws in annoyance.

Seohyun:"Unnie...."

But was quickly dragged away by Sunny and Yuri. The situation was getting absurd but there was nothing she could do. Yonghwa's heart was pounding faster and faster as he honestly haven't thought that far yet but he knew he wouldn't be able to go home if he couldn't answer their questions. The 8 girls continued to stared intensely. He gulped his saliva as he started to answer.

Yonghwa:"Well... If she would like it, I would want to marry her. I can put of my career for her, but if she wants to carry on her work before considering a family then I'll totally respect her decision and I'll patiently wait for her. But I really do want to start a family her whenever she's ready. But, I'm not going to force her."

Yonghwa said as he turned to his girlfriend and gave a faint smile. Seohyun was stunned to hear such an answer from Yonghwa. She was really moved and heartened to hear such a mature answer from him. She knew by then that she had chosen the right person. The Unnies looked at how sincere Yonghwa was and knew he was the right man for her. They were happy with this brother-in-law. They can safely place their baby sister in his hands now.

Taeyeon:"Well... I hope you will be a man that honours his words. Don't forget what you told us tonight. We're really putting our one and only baby kid in your hands. Take care of her. If she gets hurt...."

The 8 of them gave him an intimadating look as they traced their thumb across their necks.

Taeyeon:"You die...."

Yonghwa was really terrified but it's a promise that he will make and keep for as long as Seohyun lives.

Yonghwa:"Ye..ess.. I.. Understand..."

He said stuttering.

Jessica:"Good.... Juhyun ah, be good to him too okay..."

Seohyun was relieved that her boyfriend was still alive but she was really touched by her Unnies and knew how much they loved and cared for her. 

Seohyun:"Nae... Unnie.. I will.."

-End Of Flashback-

 

Yonghwa:"I nearly peed my pants that night... I was so scared back then.. I still am.."

Yonghwa said, as Taeyeon and her chuckled.

Taeyeon:"What to do... We only have this one and only Maknae, of course we've to be careful. But I think she picked the right person."

Yonghwa just smiled. The operation still had a long way ahead as every minute passed, they just get more and more anxious. The 7 girls were still asleep in their seats except Yonghwa and Taeyeon. 

 

-7 hours later-

It was already night time, the sleeping girls were awake but they were more tired than before. None of them had grabbed a single bite or have left the area. All of them stayed put as they waited and waited for their Maknae. Things were getting intense as they thought why isn't the operation over.

Yonghwa:"What's taking them so long? Has something happened? From what the doctor told us just now, it should be long over ago..."

Yonghwa said as he got really tensed and turmoil of feelings were running through him like crazy. Taeyeon who felt the same tried to think positive.

Taeyeon:"Ahniya.... Maybe they're just taking longer than they should.."

Taeyeon said trying to comfort herself and Yonghwa. 

Tiffany:"Please.. Don't tell me..."

All of them froze as they heard Tiffany's words.

Jessica:"No.. No Tiff.. Don't.."

Taeyeon kept quiet as tears were b up in her eyes.. "No...", she thought.

Yonghwa:"Ahniya... Ahniya.. Juhyun's gonna be fine..."

Yonghwa said anxiously, he was really terrified at this point.

*Operation light turns off*

The light turned off and all of them sprung up from their seats. They stared as they waited for the two doors to open. Soon, the door opened, and the group of nurses together with the doctor stepped out. They looked extremely tired as if they had just gone through war twice. The doctor's dark expressions wasn't pleasant. Taeyeon and Yonghwa started to look around through the door and saw no sign of their girl. Taeyeon immediately ran up to the doctor as she nervously asked with tears filled up in her eyes. 

Taeyeon:"Doc, where's she? Where's Juhyun...??"

Taeyeon asked, her face stiff and white as paper. The rest of them behind her waiting for the doctor to answer as well. 

The doctor removed his mask as he paused for a couple of seconds and continued,

Doctor:"She's....."

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N : Alright updated! Hope you like that little flashback.. Finale is coming soon so please look foward to it! As always thanks for reading and your support. It really means alot to me. Hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as i enjoyed writing it. Leave some comments down below. I really enjoy reading them. They cheer me up alot! Alright, please stay tuned for the next update. Until next time, bye! :D-