Chapter 10: A New Beginning

I'm Sorry... but I Love You

-Inside Seohyun's ward-

 

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah... Now it's just us..."

He smiled as he used his other hand to carress her soft face.

Yonghwa:"Thank you Juhyun ah... For not leaving me...."

Yonghwa stared Seohyun as his eyes watered and a faint smile appeared on his face. He was so glad and relieved that his worst nightmare was finally over. He grabbed onto her hand that was regaining warmth. He placed her hand onto his cheek as he kissed the back of her hand. He watched as her peaceful sleeping face regained her normal shining colour. Her cheeks was back to it's pale crimson colour. She was really back, he thought. He soon heard her breathing becoming louder as her hot breath mist up the oxygen mask that was over and nose. He panicked as his eyes widened and his body jerked forward. Seohyun's eyes slowly opened . The minute her eyes opened, she was so glad to see her man. She muttered,

Seohyun:"Op..pa...."

Yonghwa immediately unknowling raised his voice. He thought something happened to her again, just as he thought his nightmare was over.

Yonghwa:"Juhyun ah!" 

Seohyun's words were muffled because of the mask over . She spoke weak words as she took deep breaths.

Seohyun:"Op...pa... Relax.."

She said, as she calmed him down.

Yonghwa sighed as he looked up.

Yonghwa:"Oh my god. You freaking scared the living daylights out of me."

Seohyun just gave a faint smile as she thought that "Ahhh..", her man was really back. It was finally over. Both of them spoke nothing but stared at each other as if their eyes were communicating. Yonghwa ran his fingers through her long hair as he tucked her lose strands of hair behind her ear and cleared her fringe from her forehead. His other hand interlocked with her left hand. He slowly moved his body foward towards her. Seohyun closed her eyes as his lips landed on her forehead. 

Yonghwa:"I'll go tell the others you're up. I'll be right back."

He smiled as her as he stood up, turned away and was about to walk off. Just then, Seohyun grabbed on to his hand, not letting him go. Yonghwa got a little shocked as he turned around and looked at Seohyun grasping onto his hand. Seohyun used her other hand and pulled her mask down to her neck as she said softly,

 

Seohyun:"Don't go..."

 

And pulled Yonghwa to her as their lips interlocked. Yonghwa had no time to react as his eyes were wide open when the whole situation happened, but he slowly closed his eyes as well, accepting the lips that he wanted to kiss so much. Their tongues and lips locked ans intertwined together like a jigsaw puzzle, as their heads turned back and forth as they share a deep and passionate kiss for the first time in a long time. Yonghwa had his hand behind her head as Seohyun hands roamed his back, but was a little restricted due to the tubes attached to the back of her hand. Their smooches were loud and clear but they did not care. They did not want to waste any time anymore as they have wasted enough, being away from each other, experiencing all the drama for the past few months. All they wanted was to be in each other's embrace just like now, for eternity. 

Outside the ward was her Soshi Unnies watching the two of them making out as they stared through the glass panel dumbfounded. Never in their imagginations have they thought their Maknae would be this wild. However, they were genuinely happy for her watching her being with the man she loved.

Taeyeon:"Aigoo... This kid..."

Taeyeon chuckled as she recalled the 10 years old girl she saw 13 years ago, grew up to be a beautiful mature young woman that found her one true love. As a big sister, she was really happy for her. 

Hyoyeon:"Oh.. my eyes...."

Hyoyeon teased as she pretended to cover her eyes with her hand, making everyone burst into laughter.

Seohyun finally had an ending she would have wanted. An ending that all of them wanted for her. The 8 of them hugged and smiled as sighs of reliefs were heard one after another. It was really fianlly over. Their worst and biggest nightmare of losing their younger sister was over. Everything was going to be fine again, back to the way it used to be, they thought. They recalled the memories the 9 of them had together. Goofing around together, getting in trouble together, eating together, crying together, having fun together, playing together. Basically doing everything together as 9. Finally the 9 of them are going to continue their journey again as Girls' Generation very soon.

Taeyeon:"Ahhh... Girls, Juhyun. She's really back."

Taeyeon could not help it but get choked up, as tears of joy streamed down her face.

The girls looked at their leader as all of them hugged her, comforting her.

Tiffany:"Taeyeon ah.. It's fine okay? Like you said Juhyun is okay already. Don't cry alright?"

Jessica:"Aigooo.. Woori leader... Don't cry..."

Jessica teasingly patted Taeyeon's head as if she was a little kid.

Taeyeon stared at Jessica with an innocent-annoyed look.

Taeyeon:"Ya! Jung Sooyeon.. I'm telling Soojung you did that. She'll be jealous as heck."

Jessica:"Woah.. no.. Jeez.."

Jessica acted as if she was really scared and backed off, causing everyone to laugh.

Just at that same time, the door opened and Yonghwa came out. They wanted to so the 8 of them all gave Yonghwa 'the look'. Yonghwa became shy and awkward in front of his 8 sister-in-law. He let out an awkward laughter as he stared at the girls.

Yonghwa:"Heh..Heh..Heh..."

Sooyoung broke the awkward silence.

Sooyoung:"How was the make out session?"

Sooyoung asked bluntly, causing Yonghwa to blush badly as he kept queit, causing a ruckus outside the ward.

Sunny:"Yah! Keep it down! Shh..."

Sunny reminded the girls as she placed her finger over her lips.

They immediately gave the 'oops' face.

Taeyeon reminded her brother-in-law by threatening him.

Taeyeon:"Yah.. Yonghwa you better take care of her or else...."

The 8 girls cracked their knuckles and necks, pretending to intimidate Yonghwa. Yonghwa got a little scared as he gulped his saliva down, but he confidently replied,

Yonghwa:"Don't worry ladies. She's in good hands I promise."

Taeyeon continued to intimidate and poked fun at him

Taeyeon:"If you make her cry, you'll get it from all of us. I promise you that."

Yoona:"That's right. I only have this one little sister."

Yoona added.

Yonghwa was having a mental breakdown in his head as he thought :" this ain't gonna be an easy road man..."

Yonghwa:"And I'll promise you that all she'll shed are tears of joy."

They were satisfied with his answer.

Jessica:"You better keep the promise Jung Yonghwa."

Tiffany:"Please take good care of her. We cannot handle another breakdown like this again."

Yuri:"That's right. We're entrusting our baby sister with you alright."

Yuri said as if she was sending her younger sister away.

Yonghwa:"Yes.. Yes.. I promise, if I hurt her, the 8 of you can have my head. I give you my word."

Sooyoung:"You said it! You better keep that promise."

The 8 of them then placed their hands on his shoulder one by one as a sign of strength to him. Yonghwa was really grateful and relieved that Seohyun had 8 sisters that loved her so much. He suddenly got reminded,

Taeyeon:"Himnae Yonghwa ah!"

Taeyeon said as she told Yonghwa. Yonghwa gave a cheeky smile in return.

Yonghwa:"Oh yeah! How's Ommonim?"

He suddenly got worried thinking about Seohyun's mother.

Sunny:"Don't worry, she's fine. She was just in too much shock. She was discharged by the doctor awhile ago."

Yonghwa:"Where is she now?"

Yuri:"She wanted to stay on but we convinced her to go back and rest instead and we'll update her if necessary. She needs a lot of rest considering all that have happened. She went back Ahbonim already."

Yonghwa sighed in relief.

Yonghwa:"That's a relief... Oh, I think you girls should go in and see her. She said she wanted to see you girls."

Taeyeon:"Alright, we'll go in and see her then. Thanks Yonghwa."

Yonghwa:"No problem. I'll be waiting outside."

Just like that, Yonghwa waited outside the ward as he sat on the bench and unknowingly dozed off.

Taeyeon and Tiffany went into the ward as the rest of the girls waited for their turns.

Taeyeon: *knock knock*

Seohyun thought that it must be her Unnies as she excitedly welcomed them in.

Seohyun:"Come in!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the ward and Seohyun was so glad and elated to see her Unnies. 

Seohyun:"Unnie!" 

She happily greeted her Unnies.

Taeyeon immediately attacked her Makane.

Taeyeon:"Yah. Seo Juhyun, next time you make out, go get a legit room."

Taeyon chuckled after she teased Seohyun.

Seohyun did not what to say and shyly said,

Seohyun:"Unnie......."

Seohyun was embarrased as her whole body flushed red.

Tiffany:"Yah. Yonghwa gave the same reaction. Should just call you two the kimchi bun couple."

The 3 of the laughed and the atmosphere was very light hearted.

Suddenly, Taeyeon changed the mood as she told Seohyun about her mother. She did not know where to start, but did not want to beat around the bush as she got straight to the point.

Taeyeon:"Juhyun ah.."

Seohyun:"Neh Unnie?"

Taeyeon:"Your mother fainted just now."

Seohyun got anxious and stunt. She started to bombard Taeyeon with questions.

Taeyeon:"Hey. Hey.. Calm down.. She's fine now okay.. She went back with your Dad. She's fine now. She wanted to stay but we told her to go back first."

Tiffany:"Yeah.. Don't worry about her okay? She good now, we promise. Most important thing now is your health now."

Seohyun:"That's good to hear.... This is all my fault. I'm sorry Unnie... I made everyone worried sick and made all of you shed countless amount of tears."

Seohyun looked down, unable to face her Unnies. She felt really guilty and felt that she really caused alot of pain for everyone that cared and loved her.

Tiffany immediately comforted her.

Tiffany:"Hey.. It's not your fault alright? You didn't ask for this. You're the one who had it the hardest okay? At least you're okay now and that's all that matters. We are more sorry we couldn't do much for you. If only we found out earlier, this could've been prevented."

Tayeon stared at her 2 members as she watched them blaming themselves so, she stepped in.

Taeyeon:"Alright.. Enough okay.. This is no one's fault okay? It's all over now so stop blaming yourselves. Tiffany is right Juhyun ah... What matters is your health... And that's right you made your Unnie-dul cried so much, so you better make up for it when you are all fine."

Taeyeon cutely pouted as she showed her aegyo she would never do outside of broadcast.

Seohyun:"Algaesseoyo...Gomawoyo Unnie...."

Seohyun was so touched and glad that she had people who loved and cared for her so much. She knew she was not alone. She have her parents who showers her with unconditional love, her one and only man who would love her for eternity and her members. Her 8 sisters whom she went through thick and thin together and will continue to go through more adversities and overcome them together in the future. For their journey as 9, have not ended yet. She felt nothing but gratefulness for the people around her during her hardest periods. They were there for here all along and will continue to be there for as long as she lived.

Seohyun suddenly remembered that her Unnies and Yonghwa barely gotten any wink of sleep.

Seohyun:"Unnie.. Now that I'm okay, you all should go back and rest now."

Taeyeon:"But Juhyun ah-"

Seohyun immediately cut Taeyeon's words.

Seohyun:"No buts Unnie. Go back and rest now. N.O.W."

Seohyun ordered her unnies.

Tiffany:"Woah Makane ah, since when you ordered your Unnies around?"

Tiffany joked.

Taeyeon:"Arraso Juhyun ah... We'll go back and rest. Tomorrow is your big day, we should go get some energy for tomorrow. You rest early too alright?"

Seohyun:"Neh Unnie. It'll be all over tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a new beginning."

Taeyeon faintly smiled as she her Maknae's head like a mother.

Taeyeon:"Geurae Juhyun ah... Tomorrow will be a new beginning."

Taeyeon and Tiffany tucked Seohyun in and they left the ward.

Outside the ward, they saw the girls dozing off one by one. Tiffany went and wake them up as Taeyeon went to go wake Yonghwa up.

Taeyeon shook Yonghwa's shoulder lightly as Yonghwa slightly grunted.

Taeyeon:"Yonghwa ah.. Go back and rest now... We need energy for tomorrow. Her opeartion is tomorrow we need to catch some sleep before that."

She reminded Yonghwa.

Yonghwa:"Geurae...I'll...I'll go catch some sleep and come quickly tomorrow...."

Yonghwa replied sleepily.

Taeyeon:"I'll send you back.. Come on..."

All of them left the hospital and boarded SNSD's van as their manager took off. He first dropped Yonghwa off at his dorm. Yonghwa thanked their manager and the girls.

Yonghwa:"Kamsahamnida Hyung, see you all tomorrow."

He bowed as some of the girls waved at him and some of them were already fast asleep. He shut the van's door andmade his way to his dorm.

 

Taeyeon thought:"Ahhh.. finally today I can have a peaceful sleep. Tomorrow is a new beginning..."

She too, dozed off...

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A/N:Omg guys i am sorry it's been more than a month since i last updated. I sincerely apologise fot that. All these exams and damn school work are stressing me out and piling up, because of that i had to put off my fanfic for awhile (which i deeply regret).But, now im on my break so i'll have more time to update. Don't worry, you haven't seen the last of me yet. There's more to come! I'll update more frequently now. Promise! Haha. okay this is really quick update and the next update will up real soon so keep a lookout for it! Hope you liked this chapter. As always thanks for your support always my awesome readers! until next time, BYE BYE :)-